Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Internet Legal Issues

Internet Legal Issues Discuss online internet legal issues and topics including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patents, slander, internet laws, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-27-2016, 01:53 PM

Hiring a programmer to make a money making machine and not having the idea stolen :)

I'm into internet marketing, have been working with social networks, and I have come up with a great way to earn some serious money, but it requires a lot of manual work.

I'm looking for a programmer who would make a script or a bot which would automate the process, save me time and effort and make me earn even more.

I wouldn't mind having the programmer himself use the bot to make himself rich, too, but I'm worried about being scammed since it's an area where there's still not much competition. I wouldn't want to share the idea with someone, explaining what needs to be done, and that being told that "it can't be made" or something like that if the person realizes that he can just do it by himself and get rid of me.

I don't have a huge budget, and certainly not for the type of job I would hire him to do, so I would just share with him the idea and in return I would just expect him to share with me the tool he makes... I wouldn't expect him to be selling it because you could earn with it much more than you could earn by just selling it (and you would stop earning that much after a while anyway if too many people had it).

So, how do I insure myself that I don't get played, could I hire a third party perhaps to install some passwords or something? Any ideas please?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Your idea will be stolen sooner or later. But seriously, you believe that you found the bot that will make you rich?

Old 08-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Try to get a coder that lives in the same city as you, make him sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)before you present the idea and write a partner agreement with him where you both specify the terms before you give him the idea you have .. It does not guarantee that you dont get played but it is easier to sue him if he lives where you live in the same city ..

Good luck finding a good coder and I really hope you make some money wuth your idea .. =)

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Internet Legal Issues