Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Latest Blog:
None

How do i get paid at amazon?

I sold some stuff, but can't figure out, how to transfer the money i earn in amazon to my checking? I already put my account information on, but can't find the transfer button anywhere.

Old 10-05-2008, 06:57 AM

Sorry can't help you there. But I wonder, doesn't amazon affiliates keep their customers for life. I mean if they have signed up once, it doesn't matter if they come from your site the second time the first affiliate still gets the comission?

Then is it worth promoting? I mean if the the customers that usually buy on amazon allready have an affiliate, and there is no real competitor.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Latest Blog:
None

I hadn't signed up or promoted these guys in forever, but I was sure that they only paid by check and it took 3-5 weeks for the check to arrive
Your #1 Free Source To Make Money Online
Cash Gators

Old 10-08-2008, 07:56 PM

I think you have to earn $100 before they send you the check.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:08 AM

Thumbs up RE : How do i get paid at amazon?

Amazon Payments provides an easy, fast, and safe means for buyers to pay you for your Marketplace sales on Amazon.com. If you're not already registered, apply now by creating your first listing. The application takes only minutes and it is necessary to register in order to sell on Amazon.com Marketplace. Please be sure to have a check handy if you want to have funds deposited into your bank account.

Amazon Payments Attracts Buyers: Buyers know that Amazon Payments ensures that they can pay quickly and get their goods quickly. Additionally, buyers who pay with Amazon Payments on Amazon.com are eligible for A-to-z Guarantee coverage up to $2,500.

Amazon Payments Is Convenient: When you're paid via Amazon Payments, there's no need for you to do anything but ship your item. Amazon.com deposits the buyer's money into your Amazon account and notifies you via e-mail. Funds in your Amazon account are deposited directly into your bank account every two weeks.

Amazon Payments Puts You in Control: Amazon Payments helps you manage your online sales. You'll find resources for refunding your buyer, tracking your sales, and downloading your account information in the "View your payments account" section of your Seller Account.

Amazon Payments Is Inexpensive: Amazon Marketplace sellers pay no fees for collecting money via Amazon Payments; costs are included in the Amazon Marketplace commission structure.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum