1) eHow.com (PR
- Visit eHow.com and click the "Join Now" button on the top right
- Fill in the form and click "Register Now"
- Login and click "Edit Profile"
- Make sure that you put your website URL in "Web Site" box and also write a sentence or two in the "About Me Box" - include your website URL with your keywords in the anchor text.
- Click the "Save Changes" button and check everything looks ok by clicking the "see my public profile" button.
2) Blogger.com (PR
8 ) This part of the task does not involve setting up a blog, it is simply a way to get a backlink.
- If you don’t already have a Google account create one.
- Login to Blogger.com with your Google account
- "Edit Profile"
- There is a space to add our website but this is a nofollow link (not counted as a backlink). BUT, if you edit the "About Me" section you can add your website and anchor text and get a backlink.
- "Save Profile"
3) StatCounter.com (PR
8 ) - backlink from the forum.
- Visit the Statcounter Forum and register
- Login and click on your username, then click on "user cpanel" and then on “edit your details”
- Enter your website URL in the "Your Home Page" box
- Scroll down and click "Save Changes"
- If you can make a post in the statcounter forum as well this will help to get your profile page indexed more quickly, but you do not have to do this.