Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Share |
Old 04-29-2010, 06:46 AM

Need advise : which promotion method is really effective ?

Hello, I have a little online-shop and would like to promote my products in the web. Could you advise me any software that helps to promote?
One person has advised me to use ESC Adposter that posts ads automatically at all classifieds. Have anybody already used it?
or what promotion method can you recommend? :-)
thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Contributing Member

submit your site manually don't use software

Old 04-30-2010, 04:34 AM
Banned

Yes, you may easely submit your site to other related on-line shops, do blog/forum posting. Have you tryed an Email-marketing? I think it could help you.

Best of luck!
BD

Old 04-30-2010, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice23 View Post
Hello, I have a little online-shop and would like to promote my products in the web. Could you advise me any software that helps to promote?
One person has advised me to use ESC Adposter that posts ads automatically at all classifieds. Have anybody already used it?
thanks
Try doing article marketing. You could write articles about individual products from your online-shop and go into details with them, making a good long quality article. There are people on this forum in the marketplace that could also do some link building for you.

Such things as blog commenting (comment on blogs in your same niche), social bookmarking, submit to quality web directories, just contribute on forums in your niche in a quality way to get some traffic..etc

Try posting on Craiglist but i'd suggest not to use auto-submitter's. Most of them never update the sites in there software and make you have to update them manually.

Edit to at.... Take a look at this thread we have going Any Good Marketing Tips?

Old 05-02-2010, 04:29 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
thanks

What's your monthly budget for promotion? Then I could point you in the right direction - but it wouldn't be in the direction of any automated ad poster.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia2 View Post
submit your site manually don't use software
Agree with this. ^^

This is also kind of a hard question to answer. You are going to get answers of what worked for those who replied. Each business is different. What worked fantastically for one may not work for you.

Sift through the ideas you get but first, find out where your target audience is hanging out on the net and offline.
Quote:
If you have done any research on how to market your business you will see a repeated theme, determine your target audience. This holds true when you are developing your website also. Building a business website with the target audience in mind will do much better in the search engines which equates to improved sales. Other related websites will find you also and add a link to your business’ website. This improves your position in the search engine results through incoming links.
Determine Target Audience

Old 05-03-2010, 01:19 AM

perhaps you must active in forum, the other advice is only money! you know what I'm talking about? yes it is advertisement

Old 05-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Contributing Member

i think you should sort out the relevant sites that relate to the work you do. if you start advertising without direction you would loose money and won't have any affect of that as well.

Old 05-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
thanks
Do not use any software for any type of promotion also do not do much classified submissions as it can be count as spam. Start promoting sites in all channels. Participate in QA sites and other social media sites for more popularity.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 AM

what are you trying to sell no use trying to sell to a bunch of people who aren't interested in your product in the first place
1. build your list targeted to your niche if possible
2. find out what people on your list want or need and provide it

Old 05-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Contributing Member

The automatic ad poster programs do not work at all because all webmasters using the tools ate merely interested in placing their ads on as many pages as they find, no matter who would be actually visiting those resources.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Contributing Member

i think you people are right that using software is dangerous unless you can really know what impact it will have on our website in the longer run.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:16 PM

personally, i use multiply.com to sell stuff. networking is really easy. i'm not aware of any software so i just add my friends and their friends as my contact and i start from there.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Contributing Member

that is a good and clean approach and hope this will generate authentic traffic for you man

Old 05-04-2010, 04:29 AM

Never use any automated software.. it creates a bad empression. Do basic seo works like blog commenting submitting to directories etc.
It will work!!
best of luck !!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum