Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Share |
Old 07-19-2005, 12:26 PM

Imagine .. I took a quick look at your site .. remarkablely well done .. a real PRO.

My primary reason for visiting this forum was to see if students could learn here as well as in other forums.

The focus in our training in the first 15 weeks is to bring the novice ?newbie? up to par .. then help them become pros.

All that is in our course is what has been learned from others the last eleven years AND what we continue to learn

If one ..has the years.. to learn on their own then they only pay for education with time rather than with money. SOME would just pay to learn quickly.

Last edited by CIMC.BIZ; 07-19-2005 at 12:38 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-19-2005, 12:37 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIMC.BIZ
Imagine .. I took a quick look at your site .. remarkablely well done .. a real PRO. The focus in our training in the first 15 weeks is to bring the novice ?newbie? up to par .. then help them become pros.
Thanks, but to be honest I think it is a very weak site right now in comparison to it's potential. I am releasing a new version tomorrow (late tonight) that focuses more on usability and much more marketable with tons of FREE advise. Oh, great, I'm spamming. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchy626
Not every Moderator has the priverlage to Moderate every forum. I am only able to moderate the Graphics Forum.... Nothing else.. There are only a select few who can moderate everything...
Interesting. That makes sense. Guess what, a spammer just struck on the Marketing Forum.

BTW, I think you're the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
Well get down there and moderate then! I think that some wanker posted some nudity down there, as I recall.
LOL! At first I thought you meant the winning "Britney" contest photo but now I see what you mean.

imaginemn

Old 07-19-2005, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginemn
LOL! At first I thought you meant the winning "Britney" contest photo but now I see what you mean.

imaginemn
That's me on a good day!

Old 07-19-2005, 12:49 PM

Arrow I'll "check it out" again after you make changes.

However .... It is VERY good already.

Maybe I should share something .. A few years back there were weekly awards given for "BEST PAGE DESIGN".

I believed that if I designed a "really attractive page" one that got into the top ten ( they listed TOP 20 ) ... anyway
the exposure would aquire a lot of business. I was in TOP five 8 weeks in a row and #1 twice. MADE NOT ONE CENT the two months from those pages. I made money every week from the SIMPLE.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
And YOU ..... are a senior member ... The forum should have eliminated anyone that forms opinions without facts LONG AGO!

heh, CIMC.BIZ , we keep him around for the entertainment though :-p

Old 07-19-2005, 01:08 PM

CIMC.biz, maybe you should introduce yourself...like a normal person now.

http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Old 07-19-2005, 01:09 PM
Contributing Member

I'm sorry but i just looked at cimc.biz's site and it's terrible. For the sake of marketing, there are numerous typos and it just looks like someone who is trying to make a quick buck....I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt....but i just can't....

Old 07-19-2005, 02:12 PM

Arrow Proves

Proves that you don't have to have proper grammer or know how to spell .... to make money !

Last edited by CIMC.BIZ; 07-19-2005 at 02:20 PM.

Old 07-19-2005, 03:20 PM

Marthrock

I took a look at your site, then I took a look at CIMC.biz. At the very least it's the pot calling the kettle black. With those items you are offering you are telling him he's trying to make a quick buck? Looks to me like he's trying to make a honest buck while your're selling stuff you paid 50 cents for and make 3 dollars on.( cheap shot not half as cheap as the one you took at him) Your site is nice though , did you do it or did you hire it done. He says he did his own site but what does it matter to you if there are type-o's, am I missing something here?

The point is why do people try to hurt each other when they are in the same racket? Nobody is in this forum for their health, most are trying to make a buck, quick or slow. That includes myself, I am an internet marketer but I don't make a "habit" of insulting folks. I will make an exception for you though, I think his trees and streams are nicer than all that color you have on your site. ( Now I am being silly), let's just all be fair here and call a spade a spade and get on with business. May the good Lord have mercy I lost my spell checker! please................

Rev Lee

Old 07-19-2005, 03:57 PM

Actually, I am here for my health.

Thanks!

And for the record- marth's site is 1,000,000,000 times better than CMIG.biz's!

I mean c'mon....dot biz?!

Old 07-20-2005, 06:50 AM

Cry

I think it's CMIC.biz not CMIG.biz I mean you are a "PRO" ....you guys are begining to look bad here , maybe you need his course. Humor intended, I respect everyones opinion. I'm going to check this CMIC "whatever' out. I'll report to all after I spend my $20 bucks. I've got to know. He said it's a money back thing , we'll see , I'd pay $20 to watch a monkey chase a football. IF THE GUYS A FAKE I'LL SOON KNOW!!!

Rev Lee

Old 07-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Contributing Member

Ok then....Let's see what happens with Rev Lee. And for the record: I will not spend a deuce to watch a monkey chase a football. nor would I spend it on CMIC. So what are we to expect from you, once you are "certified"??? Don't forget his other site, www.auva.com. I think I had a site like that back in 95.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Contributing Member

Ok after further review, The course is $520. So Rev, you might have to pony up some more duckets....But we won't hold you to it. And you're right, from here on out I won't dis the dude anymore.....but he just really shouldn't be trying to get over on people here. It's sorta like paying to watching a monkey chase a football and the monkey is trying to convince us that he really is a football player....

Old 07-21-2005, 01:55 PM

Arrow PAID 3 times already !!!! Bet you don't want your money back !

Welcome aboard Rev Lee .... YOU are a REAL go getter ... I see you've enrolled people and that you have been PAID THREE times already ...Keep them coming ... and laugh a the way with your pay ... while others WAIT ? ...

AGAIN ... a pleasure to have you aboard ... AND I be happy to look at any other program you are in .... I do believe in several streams of income.

The focus of the course is to provide the novice (some call newbies) an opportunity to earn quickly and substantially.
Those with a lot of experience laugh at how simple during the first 15 - 20 classes. They also laugh while counting their money.

Last edited by CIMC.BIZ; 07-21-2005 at 02:07 PM.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:41 PM
v7n Mentor

This goes out to both Rev Lee and CIMZ. How do you both really know each other? I am a little confused. On July 20th you (Rev) said you will join and report the results. Which is cool and nice of you to offer. What is confusing me, is that on the workathomenetwork.com forum you (REV) claim to have joined this program on July 6th and planning to join others on the 8th. On July 13th you are raving how great the program is, etc. But now on July 20th you claim that you are going to join and test the program out to report results and (CIMZ) is now claiming that you just signed up 3 new people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by workathomenetwork.com posting
The reason I am taking your CIMC.biz course is because of your proven knowledge and track record from the past. I am at an advantage because I have had success with you in the past on other income streams.
Now, are you both in business together and creating a false testimonials or am I truly just confused? I want to give both the benefit of doubt, but this doesn't feel right. There can't be two "Rev Lee" and "CIMZ aka Auva.com (also posted on your site)" talking about the same program, can there?

Source: http://workathomenetwork.com/forum/i...showtopic=4368

This may as well be a great money maker and possibly a great product, but any testimonial will be harder to believe after what I have discovered. Can you please help clarify any confusion or have I discovered something I shouldn't have?

If I am truly mistaken I will be the first to apoligize.

imaginemn

Old 07-21-2005, 03:08 PM

Arrow How to KNOW

A great way to check it out is to join ... enrol l a couple ... check it out ... see how you get paid ...

You do have a two week 110% money back Guarantee .... The first few weeks would probably bore someone with your knowledge but not for .. those just learning.

AUVA.COM has been around MANY YEARS and has made a lot of money -- one of several is Cognigen --- the same one that Chris Baily uses as his primary ... I am an AR with them .... I can tell you about dozens and dozens
of rips that we have seen. AND a few good progams.

I have had the fortune to have earned a lot more than I've lost . I'm shareing my experience in a way that all can profit while gaining a lot of knowledge at a lot less cost than you and I paid in time effort and money. AUVA.COM
first cost me $70 ( two years required ) just for the domain name . Several people I talked to in the PAST week did not even know what a domain name was.

Last edited by CIMC.BIZ; 07-21-2005 at 03:16 PM.

Old 07-21-2005, 04:11 PM

Quote:
A great way to check it out is to join ... enrol l a couple ... check it out ... see how you get paid ...

You do have a two week 110% money back Guarantee .... The first few weeks would probably bore someone with your knowledge but not for .. those just learning.

AUVA.COM has been around MANY YEARS and has made a lot of money -- one of several is Cognigen --- the same one that Chris Baily uses as his primary ... I am an AR with them .... I can tell you about dozens and dozens
of rips that we have seen. AND a few good progams.

I have had the fortune to have earned a lot more than I've lost . I'm shareing my experience in a way that all can profit while gaining a lot of knowledge at a lot less cost than you and I paid in time effort and money. AUVA.COM
first cost me $70 ( two years required ) just for the domain name . Several people I talked to in the PAST week did not even know what a domain name was.
I am curious as to what your answers to the following questions are, CIMC.BIZ and Rev Lee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginemn
This goes out to both Rev Lee and CIMZ. How do you both really know each other? ..

..Now, are you both in business together and creating a false testimonials or am I truly just confused? I want to give both the benefit of doubt, but this doesn't feel right. There can't be two "Rev Lee" and "CIMZ aka Auva.com (also posted on your site)" talking about the same program, can there? ..

.. Can you please help clarify any confusion or have I discovered something I shouldn't have?

Last edited by Atom; 07-21-2005 at 04:17 PM.

Old 07-21-2005, 04:13 PM
No Longer Active

Who's Chris Baily?

Old 07-21-2005, 04:56 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:

I don't have a problem with the program or questioning the program itself. It is what it is. You are offering a service for a fee as part of an affiliate program. Everyone does this. No big deal as long as you promise apples and deliver apples, if you know what I mean.

I did notice that you stayed away from answering any of my actual questions. What I am questioning is the tactics. If person B refers me to person A and later I find out that it's their relative or business partner, I would be upset. Now if person B referred me to a partner or relative (Person A) and I knew about it from the get go, then I can decide if I feel that referal is sincere or just loyalty.

I suppose my questions are probably more towards Rev Lee than you. Rev is the one that is claiming to become a member and report on the results when in fact already WAS a member.

imaginemn

Old 07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
No Longer Active

Funny that, our brother Rev. Lee joined the 19th and I remember his very first post was in this tread and it made me wonder if they knew eachother. Now we know.

The dude is not connected with my church btw

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum