Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Share |
Old 07-22-2005, 05:08 AM

Arrow NOT a Partner

He is NOT repeat NOT a partner in CIMC ...... You .. (any student) would receive as much money as REV LEE if you join and sell
$15 per week every week per sale. and INSTANT PAY.

I do teach that people search and find forums where peole are interested in marketing over the net. THATS WHAT THE COURSE IS ABOUT.. with several thousand forums on the net, there is room for thousands. In fact you'll find that in most forums people ...would look at a glass of water and say it is half full rather than half empty.

NOW you are anyone will NOT be able to find ONE person that can say truthfully they have been scammed by CIMC. I will not let anyone lose money. If you do find anyone disatified, tell me and I'll personally see that they get a full refund + 10%.

As proven by THIS forum, I won't be able to please everyone all the time. I WILL do my best.

HOWEVER the money back +10 will only last a few weeks as there are those that would soon abuse it.

REV LEE has made money in other programs I've done in the past, so have many others that are makeing money with CIMC as well as those that have never been any other program with me.

Is it not logical that if you made money following someone in other progams you would follow them in others.
If it turned out to be better than any before "would it be wrong to promote "?

The Rev LEE DOES NOT hold position other than a student / salesman with CIMC.

IF this is not clear enough .. you write the statement and let me verfy it.

I offer a challenge join CIMC and another internet program ... within minutes of each other .. give somewhat equal time
and effort to each.. if the other does as well or better .. I WILL PERSONALLY JOIN UNDER YOU.
This goes for any and everyone that reads this message.

Rather than attack people and/or programs we and no one we know has had a bad experience with,
why don't we all use this time and effort to help people market and make money.

I thought THAT was WHAT this forum is ABOUT.

Last edited by CIMC.BIZ; 07-22-2005 at 05:24 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-22-2005, 05:27 AM
No Longer Active

This forum is about sharing marketing knowledge and tips, not about advertising your product. as mentioned many times before by other members, we have an offer services forum for that.

Btw, if your program is doing so well, why the need to spam forums?

Old 07-22-2005, 05:33 AM
v7n Mentor

Don't feel like I am attacking you or putting down the program. I have tried to make it clear. My questions were towards credibility. You have made it very clear to me. REV is NOT a partner but he is a SALESMAN for the product.

You have also made it pretty clear that this product contains general information for NEW people in marketing. If you have a basic knowledge of marketing you will be bored and possibly a waste of money. This is based on your own comments in this thread.

The bottom line that I get from you is that you are in the business to make money not help others market their products. The whole purpose of this program is sign up as many people so you can make a quick buck, instead of telling me how great the product is, I find it interesting that you have chosen to focus on how much money I will make instead of focusing on how important the product is and why I would want to purchase it.

As far as questioning the process of helping others. We do help each other on this forum. When people are asking for help we answer their questions and point them in the right direction for FREE! Not try to sign them up for a program or try to charge them a fee. If you had a valid question regarding how to market your product or needed help with a marketing strategy, many people here would have pointed you in the right direction, once again for FREE!

Now that I look back at the first post on this thread, if the post would have been entered under the "offer services" section, we probably would not be having this conversation. The marketing forum is for Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions. Not to promote your own product.

Offer Services Forum
http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

imaginemn

Old 07-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Contributing Member

Right on Imaginemn!!

Old 07-22-2005, 06:35 AM

off topic: I PM'd you a bunch of suggestions, Stitch.. I am not sure how to check to see if they are available though.

Maybe you could tell me how to do that?

Old 07-22-2005, 06:50 AM

Glad you figured something out, Stitch.

CIMC and Rev Lee, you two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited by Atom; 07-22-2005 at 07:01 AM.

Old 07-22-2005, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
CIMC and Rev Lee, you two should be ashamed of yourselves.
But I bet they aren't.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:42 AM

He is a slesman for the produt NO DIFFERENT than you would be if you joined ... every STUDENT has a right to be a salesperson
.. with no additional cost or requirement ...

AGAIN Rev LEE is in no beeter position than you would be IF YOU were a student... except for HIS FRAME OF MIND and ATTITUDE .

Do you really think patting yourself on the back while trying to tear a forever honest and reliable company down will EVER DO YOU ANY GOOD.

To those that have just obseved these exchanges .... I know that those here and everywhere that form opinions
with even looking for the truth will NEVER change their mind. But YOU with unclosed minds can see for YOURSELVES.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:46 AM

Stop whining and go re-design your site.

Start here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...439805-2945657

Then, when you're finished, post it in the Webiste Reviews forum and we'll evaluate it for you.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
Stop whining and go re-design your site.

Start here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...439805-2945657

Then, when you're finished, post it in the Webiste Reviews forum and we'll evaluate it for you.
Also, it may be a good idea to introduce yourself in the New Member Introductions forum like a respectable person would.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:55 AM

I already tried that, Atom!

http://www.v7n.com/forums/showpost.p...3&postcount=46

Old 07-22-2005, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
I know, but I was thinking that it may not be too late.

off topic: I am dripping sweat profusely. Been out landscaping ... I feel like a piece of soggy burnt toast!

Old 07-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
off topic: I am dripping sweat profusely. Been out landscaping ... I feel like a piece of soggy burnt toast!

I know what you mean... the airconditioning in my office doesn't work right... it works in the other rooms but not mine... So all of the hot air gets pushed in my office... damn it... it is 92 in here... I am going to die...

Old 07-22-2005, 10:34 AM
v7n Mentor

CIMZ, I will clarify once again, because you don't seem to get it. I am not putting down the program. I was questioning the relationship between Rev and you. Rev posts a message saying he is willing to try it and will post the results when in fact he is already a member and has had similar discussions on other forums similar to this and also SELLS the product. Give me a break! I can care less if he sells the product or not. Claiming to be neutral when he is not and is actually a salesperson/student, is very insulting and could be something that the better business bureau should probably be made aware of. He may not work for your company and I know you do not have control of what your "students/sales people" say or do but the reality is that he is representing your company (like it or not) and lies and deception will reflect you and not him personally. He could stop selling and walk away but you will still be accountable. But I would think you would know that already considering you are offering Marketing Tips or claim to be a Marketing Expert.

Once, again what I have a problem with is the deception. NOTHING ELSE!

As far as patting our (my) back(s). I am not the one trying to lure new customers with deception. I run a very successful company and if my company went under today, I would be able to look in the mirror and be proud of how I ran my company. Trust, honesty, fair pricing and treating my customers with respect is my top priority. Making money is the last. I don't know how many free logos and advice I have offered to people on this forum and MANY have returned the favor, because I am all about helping those who need help and cannot afford to buy it. If I felt I was not doing a decent job at it or my main concern was money, I would leave becaue I do have better things to do than post on a forum.

So, when I see people trying to scam for a quick buck, I take it very personal. I know you were just trying to promote a product and the discussion went south, VERY quickly but what would you expect when you are giving away 75% of your profits to your sales team? If I can make $15 for every $20 sale and I don't have to be held accountable? I would probably do whatever it takes to make this money, including lying. But you are correct I am not that type of person or have that type of ATTITUDE. To me it's not a very smart Marketing tactic to try to lure business this way and don't be surprised if one day you end up in a messy law suit because of what one of your "students/salesperson" does or did. You really need better control of how they sell your product and/or service.

I am trying to give you some good marketing and legal advice and is NOT a personal attack to you or your organization. I also find it interesting that REV has not replied. Did he leave?

BTW, try to stay cool Atom and Stitchy.

imaginemn

Old 07-22-2005, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchy626
I know what you mean... the airconditioning in my office doesn't work right... it works in the other rooms but not mine... So all of the hot air gets pushed in my office... damn it... it is 92 in here... I am going to die...
Holy geez, that's inhumane, Stitchy! I hope that you at least have a decent fan!

Old 07-22-2005, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginemn
BTW, try to stay cool Atom and Stitchy.

imaginemn
That's not possible in my case until I'm done, except for these short breaks. Thank God for cigarette breaks!

I am getting one hellacious tan though.

Last edited by Atom; 07-22-2005 at 10:45 AM.

Old 07-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Contributing Member

it's time to call a spade a spade....we probably gave this dude more attention in the last 3 days then he deserved or would have gotten had we not paid attention to his internet marketing ploy, his lame website, and his clandestine activities.. He can say or respond any way he wants but the bottom line is he tried to spam us, and even that attempt came up woefully short...like I said earlier, I either did or saw stuff that he employed....ohhhhh back in 95 maybe....the spade is a spade

Old 07-22-2005, 10:54 AM

Quote:

Ahhh, it's a crisp, cool 69* here in the I.T. office.

I've actually been wearing long sleeved shirts all week.

Old 07-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Contributing Member

I think I am going to die.... I mean by the end of the day ( like now ) I don't even want to move... I just sit here and stare at the screen... lol.... I just can't wait to get into my car with the nice Air Conditioning... I should get one of those kiddie pools and fill it up with ice and lay in it....

Quote:
I've actually been wearing long sleeved shirts all week.
If I could I would sit here in my baiting suite..

Old 07-22-2005, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I should get one of those kiddie pools and fill it up with ice and lay in it....
POST PICS!

Quote:
If I could I would sit here in my baiting suite..
POST PICS!!!

-----
You should put an ice pack on your neck or something...it might help.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum