Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-01-2013, 01:57 AM

How to Create natural backlinks

Hey I Want to create Do-follow backlinks for my new site
So any one can tell me the process of create dofollow natural backlink
Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2013, 03:53 AM

writing an article that is controversial simply to get people to respond to it. If your article is controversial enough, people may link to it on their blog or personal website.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:23 AM

You can not create "natural" anything....

Natural has to happen....
Build something that people really like and links will be built by those people...
And..yes controversy is one method...
so is funny....and informative....

Old 08-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Contributing Member

You can either create backlinks from link sources that allow DoFollow Backlinks and make them look natural

OR simply create engaging content that your readers + visitors would love to share ;-)

Old 08-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Banned

Creating natural backlinks takes lot of work because you have to develop your network, connect with other bloggers with relevant material, comment on their blogs, come up with articles on article directory, etc.

Old 08-13-2013, 12:11 AM
Contributing Member

It is true that natural backlinks can be created by others if you post useful content, but it seems very difficult path as well.

How would it be natural if you published on article on EzineArticles, because of quality of your article is distributed all over the web........ but the anchor text you have used would be same on all the sites where your article is posted? So don't you think it is difficult?

Google understands this thing too, that people are creating natural links themselves, and they give ranking to natural links too, based on the score you have secured.. but it doesn't check manually, it has its own system...

The thing is you just need to create natural work whether you are working on your site or other sites.. vary anchor texts, use different methods of link building, nofollow/dofollow ..... only one thing you need to keep in mind that it shouldn't be too fast, and it should be with majority of quality and relevant sites...

Old 08-13-2013, 01:03 AM

To Create Natural Back links is a long term process for that you have to do various off page activities like article submission ,blog posting,guest posting etc.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member

'Natural backlinks' (although i'm reconsidering calling it that! ) are best created over time, if you using linkbulding strategies try to do the process over a week or a month, rather than cramming everything in the space of 2 or 3 days.

Also, the only real way for 'natural backlinks' is by having content so damn good that everyone wants to link to it and share it with their friends.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:34 AM

link building is the hardest in my opinion because thanks to spammers forums almost seem like they don't even want new members

Old 08-14-2013, 09:12 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve621 View Post
link building is the hardest in my opinion because thanks to spammers forums almost seem like they don't even want new members
Forums want new members but big forum's have strict rules and make changes to certain features that would make spammers not want to join/post anymore.

Some features might not be liked by the regular members though. A forum I am a member of ran into this type of issue but it worked out well for the forum. Less spammers.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:51 PM

In my opinion, creating back-links for website is a process of weeks together. Its like going for long term strategy for your website. Various methods available for creating back-links are :

1) Press Release
2) Classified url
3) Blog Posting
4) Article submission
5) Blog commenting
6) Forum Posting
7) Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission

If you combine all this methods and do for weeks together, you will surely get natural back-links for your websites.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimarketing123 View Post
In my opinion, creating back-links for website is a process of weeks together. Its like going for long term strategy for your website. Various methods available for creating back-links are :

1) Press Release
2) Classified url
3) Blog Posting
4) Article submission
5) Blog commenting
6) Forum Posting
7) Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission

If you combine all this methods and do for weeks together, you will surely get natural back-links for your websites.
Google understands that we are trying to create natural links, so you have to create natural links so that Google is not able to know it...

Old 08-16-2013, 02:14 AM

My definition of natural backlinks is that they are created, without your knowledge, because you create engaging content. So I would assume that the only way to get natural backlinks is to create great content

Old 08-21-2013, 02:11 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashad View Post
Hey I Want to create Do-follow backlinks for my new site
So any one can tell me the process of create dofollow natural backlink
Thanks
ok if you create Do-follow Backlinks to your websites first of all doing all activites in DO-Follow sites and doing some other techniques like
social bookmarking
article submission
forums posting
blog posting and commenting
smo(social media optimization)like as facebook, twitter, linkedin, stumbleupon etc

Old 08-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Contributing Member

Link building on niche and quality sites helps to make natural links. Both no-follow and do-follow links are beneficial.

Old 08-21-2013, 10:15 PM

create natural backlinks are time consuming for me, i'm always outsource these tiring jobs

Old 08-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Contributing Member

Create very high quality content in your website that can be shared by other people/visitors.This will persuade many people to link or mention about your website.Natural backlink are made by others not by yourself.So do something that is worth to link your website.It can be good contents,widget,infographics and so on..

Old 08-24-2013, 01:16 PM

Create good content that people will want to engage with and they'll comment and share and the links will come.

Old 08-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQ View Post
Google understands that we are trying to create natural links, so you have to create natural links so that Google is not able to know it...
How does one "create" a natural link when the act of facilitating a backlink isn't "natural"?

BTW, Google's algo determines whether links are have the nofollow attribute or not. However, it's still debatable whether G can determine the source or reasoning behind all backlinks in terms of how they all came to be.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:31 AM

Blog commenting never works, no matter how many time you comment people always remove your comment so i guess blog commenting is waste of time. So far effective way is Articles submission.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread