Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-30-2017, 09:25 AM

Cool How to increase traffic to an Education Blog.

Education is the best theme to base your blog on and if you are an academician then you will certainly have a plenty of credible topics to discuss. There are various methods to increase your traffic to an education blog. I thought it would be interesting to discuss and find out more of them here.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-31-2017, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckathon View Post
Education is the best theme to base your blog on and if you are an academician then you will certainly have a plenty of credible topics to discuss. There are various methods to increase your traffic to an education blog. I thought it would be interesting to discuss and find out more of them here.
I think "content is king" In the education blog your content is your product. So you should research idea that reader need and build quality contents

Old 03-31-2017, 12:51 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Yes it all depends how you manage the blog if you post interesting topics and helpful tips then it can attract more visitors also offer free stuff to students that can attract even more traffic.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:25 AM

I think you should improve your content. Then share it into some social network such as: fb, tw, linkedin, etc..

Old 04-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

create good content, share it on social media , create video according to your content and create pdf files and distribute it

Old 04-03-2017, 12:30 AM
Contributing Member

Since everyone is saying make good content, I'm going to say something different! Use Google Adwords (or any other form of PPC) & start getting some traffic to your site right off the bat! If your blog really is worth its salt, then some of the guys who visit will hang around and become repeat visitors. This will become your organic traffic & you can build on it by doing SEO in the long run.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:44 PM

Focus on the content, pay a little attention to the keyword, and try your best to build a community.

Old 04-04-2017, 12:17 AM

Thumbs up Use Videos

It should not come as a surprise to you, when I state this fact by Cisco:
"By 2018, more than 75% of the web content will be video"
So, if you want to increase traffic to your blog then you must advertise/promote it on social media. But this promotion shouldn't be in the form of text or images. Use videos for the promotion.

Also I would suggest you to include videos in your blog regularly. This will boost your customer engagement process. Including videos in your blog also helps in SEO and indexing.

I would recommend you have a look at Rocketium, an online tool, to create videos. They have some discounts for non-profits.

Paid campaigns are also a nice way to get traffic, but I would suggest you to jump into these only when you have dedicated landing pages for your ads, have decided a segment you would want to target (geo location, keyword research) and have enough funds to continue the ads for at least a month.

Hope this helps!

Old 04-04-2017, 02:23 AM
Latest Blog:
None

You should share your education blog on various social medias network like facebook, twitter, instagram, google plus and many others. By sharing, your blog visitors increases day by day.

Old 04-05-2017, 05:35 AM

I think best part about such niches are the availability of trending and unique topics. You can publish regularly all updated information on education sector then the traffic will automatically increase. And the blog will get authority over time.
But the update frequency and the freshness of the articles should be there.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

You can post videos about your education blog on you tube. Right now, You tube has become default trainer for posting videos.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I suggest you these steps:

1.Facebook: Join Education related group and share
2.Twitter: publish you post with #tag.
3.Google Plus: Just join many circles and share it in the groups as well.
4.Reddit:Just post your site in the sub Reddit category (/r/video). And vote up for the your post. Just remember title should be unique for your post without it you can't get the traffic.
5.StumbleUpon:Just create community on this site and shared your interesting pages with the peoples.

I hope these tips will help you.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:53 AM

You can add a dictionary section. It will attract traffic

Old 04-18-2017, 02:10 AM

ANyone not get huge traffic in one day - A good quality of digital marketing work need to done which can done with the help or or under the best digital marketing expert

Old 04-19-2017, 05:19 AM

To build traffic you should focus on creating only quality content on your website, by doing this you are not only increasing the total content count for your website but also giving google more reason to index your website. as sites with more quality pages ultimately increases the total domain authority of the website. and google will look for such sites in giving an answer to the user generated queries.

Valued content also helps in building more quality backlink which in turn again increase your domain authority and in turn increase the total traffic for your website.

In short creating content will help you:

1. Increased traffic

2. Increased backlink count.

3. Higher domain authority.

Note: You can create any number of backlinks but what if the created backlinks are of low value, in such situation it is wise to create links with moderate value but with well understandable content.

Old 05-05-2017, 02:29 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Target social media & Focus on the sites like educational exam results or study material oriented. You will get traffic from thoose.

Old 05-12-2017, 03:56 AM

To increase traffic to education blog post contents in educational websites that will give more ranking in search engines.

Old 06-05-2017, 02:11 AM

If you want to increase traffic on education blog, first thing you need write good articles and include photos.
Also you need share your contact on social media sites.
You can invite guest contributors.
You can add videos on your blog.
Invite readers to leave a comment, then respond and let them know you’re engaged.

Old 06-05-2017, 05:06 AM

Increase back link and social media sit post in more submission in education related blog post in more submission.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread