Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-17-2017, 07:00 AM

Question What are the cheapest but best paid PPC traffic sources ?

Can anyone please hepl me by giving there opinion, experience and knowledge on cheapest but best paid PPC traffic sources ?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2017, 12:04 PM
Contributing Member

To get quality traffic use Facebook ads that is the cheapest and profitable campaign that I see in. because you will find all age types of person's man and woman.

Old 04-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Contributing Member

You can use cheaper ones, but their performance are not as good. And click fraud on top of it...
If you don't want to use "costly" PPC, then second best choice would be to contact webmasters and place a fixed ad on their website...

Old 04-23-2017, 10:37 PM
Banned

For cheap ads Facebook is good but the question in your publishing your ad on right platform can you target your customer on Facebook this is all related to your business if your customer is not on Facebook then go for text ad and you can play ad on Classified Sites.

Old 04-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Contributing Member

It's best not to worry about cost per click and focus on the return on investment they're getting you. Cheap traffic sources may get you thousands of clicks, but no conversions. More expensive ones may get you fewer clicks, but may actually get you conversions.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
It's best not to worry about cost per click and focus on the return on investment they're getting you. Cheap traffic sources may get you thousands of clicks, but no conversions. More expensive ones may get you fewer clicks, but may actually get you conversions.
This is currently what i'm struggling with. Should I go with Danari media or Maxvisits to purchase traffic? I'm trying to boost traffic to a recent website that I made, for a friend, and I would also like to fun paid traffic for adnetwork campaigns.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:52 PM

Go for facebook ads, it is much cheaper than PPC, you can manually set your CPC and CPM, find better targeting option like targeting user based on behaviors, gender and age group. If you have some competitor list, you can also use their name as the targeting option.

Old 04-25-2017, 01:47 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatePerfectionNC View Post
This is currently what i'm struggling with. Should I go with Danari media or Maxvisits to purchase traffic? I'm trying to boost traffic to a recent website that I made, for a friend, and I would also like to fun paid traffic for adnetwork campaigns.
What's the objective that you're trying to achieve by boosting traffic?

Old 04-25-2017, 04:28 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by career2nextorbit View Post
facebook is best source for that so use facebook!!
Why? What experience do you have that makes you think this?

In my experience (extensive) FB can be quite fruitless and research shows that more and more people don't want to be sold anything on Facebook and are quite savvy to sales funnels, which they actively avoid.

I have found bidvertiser has given me the best ROI for one of my businesses but not for another. Influencer marketing has been my biggest source of income the year. I paid one influencer $1500 and from that campaign I returned nearly $10,000.

Old 04-25-2017, 05:01 AM
Contributing Member

I think you have to focus on your Idea first then go for any PPC campaign your ROI will be good.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:06 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssitoke View Post
I think you have to focus on your Idea first then go for any PPC campaign your ROI will be good.
Is that what you 'think'?

Maybe comment when you have more than just thoughts next time as otherwise it just looks like your are posting for counts.

Cold hard facts and experience based answers are what the op would, no doubt, like, not guesswork, or thoughts based on nothing but fresh air.

Old 04-27-2017, 05:36 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woomeister View Post
Why? What experience do you have that makes you think this?

In my experience (extensive) FB can be quite fruitless and research shows that more and more people don't want to be sold anything on Facebook and are quite savvy to sales funnels, which they actively avoid.

I have found bidvertiser has given me the best ROI for one of my businesses but not for another. Influencer marketing has been my biggest source of income the year. I paid one influencer $1500 and from that campaign I returned nearly $10,000.
Can you expand on this a little? By influencer marketing, does that mean you paid someone to promote your campaign/project/website/landing page?

Thanks!

Old 04-27-2017, 04:30 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKnight View Post
Can you expand on this a little? By influencer marketing, does that mean you paid someone to promote your campaign/project/website/landing page?

Thanks!
I have ecommerce sites, so i use influencer marketing to sell my products (that i manufacture also)

Old 04-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodKnight View Post

Thanks!
If you want to learn more about influence marketing GoodKnight you could start with this article at Wikipedia:
Quote:
Influencer marketing (also influence marketing) is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole. It identifies the individuals that have influence over potential buyers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers.[1]

Influencer content may be framed as testimonial advertising where they play the role of a potential buyer themselves, or they may be third parties. These third parties exist either in the supply chain (retailers, manufacturers, etc.) or may be so-called value-added influencers (such as journalists, academics, industry analysts, professional advisers, and so on).[2]
Influencer marketing

Old 04-28-2017, 04:13 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Strange, I've made good use of Facebook ads & gotten people business in fields as diverse as catering, e-commerce and travel. I guess the utility of Facebook ads varies from country to country and industry to industry.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:11 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
Strange, I've made good use of Facebook ads & gotten people business in fields as diverse as catering, e-commerce and travel. I guess the utility of Facebook ads varies from country to country and industry to industry.
It does vary wildly.

Selling physical low ticket price (under £50 in my experience) products isn't great on FB. The cost involved just isn't worth it.

I have far better success with youtube. I have an explainer/whitebaord video made, get the video shared extensively and then the orders come in soon after.

This site is great for Facebook stats https://www.socialbakers.com you can see which pages/brands etc etc are growing, shrinking in each country. In the UK one of the most followed Brand pages is Amazon! Which in itself tells a story...in India it is LG. So that single fact tells you a lot about the difference in the markets.

Last edited by Woomeister; 04-28-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:50 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
It does vary wildly.

Selling physical low ticket price (under £50 in my experience) products isn't great on FB. The cost involved just isn't worth it.

I have far better success with youtube. I have an explainer/whitebaord video made, get the video shared extensively and then the orders come in soon after.

This site is great for Facebook stats https://www.socialbakers.com you can see which pages/brands etc etc are growing, shrinking in each country. In the UK one of the most followed Brand pages is Amazon! Which in itself tells a story...in India it is LG. So that single fact tells you a lot about the difference in the markets.
I Disagree I use facebook to sell our main product kinésio tapes that cost 5€ the piece, And i get 0.04€ per click cost. Making 10-20 times what i invest.
And then clients are complementing buy buying other products.

Old 04-28-2017, 07:56 PM
Contributing Member

Well Facebook ads is all about finding the right target audience. If you do you can sell the cheapest of products and make money. If you don't then you can't sell even high value items. I once tried to sell a high ticket service for which I never found the right target audience. Needless to say it didn't work out.

Old 05-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Contributing Member

What service do you offer? It completely depends, I was speaking to a guy who runs a website which is 50p per click and it's pretty targeted.

I would steer away from display ads (didn't work for me). You get a lot of traffic from Google but it can be very expensive!

Old 05-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Contributing Member

Facebook ads is a cheaper alternative compared to Google, Instagram and Linked In Ads. The cpc depends on the audience and the competitor that is being targeted.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread