Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 10-04-2017, 03:16 AM
Banned

Does Adwords helps a site to increase its traffic and backlinkgs ?

If i want to do SEO for my site, so its not better i look to advertise my site with adwords ? because i heard that adwords helps you to improve your searches and also backlinks ? is it ?????

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2017, 04:23 AM

It does not help each other, both are important. Seo is a must for every website. Adwords is helpful but not for every website.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Contributing Member

Adwords is useful for shooting paid traffic to a webpage for a converting offer.

Otherwise you need SEO and like others stated Adwords will do nothing for organic results.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Contributing Member

It does have an impact indirectly. See this thread https://www.en.advertisercommunity.c...-5/td-p/433571

Old 10-11-2017, 08:30 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
It does have an impact indirectly. See this thread https://www.en.advertisercommunity.c...-5/td-p/433571
Right, but an advert in a magazine, or a sign on a truck or even meeting with networking teams weekly could indirectly affect organic search.

Old 10-15-2017, 03:12 AM
Banned

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
It does not help each other, both are important. Seo is a must for every website. Adwords is helpful but not for every website.
Alright thank you

Old 10-15-2017, 09:10 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
Right, but an advert in a magazine, or a sign on a truck or even meeting with networking teams weekly could indirectly affect organic search.
It actually would & I'm experiencing that right now. A product I'm working on has a competing product that just started doing TV commercials on a huge scale. That's driving large amounts of online traffic too. So now they've zoomed ahead and my product is still where it was at a few days ago.

Old 10-16-2017, 12:42 AM

adwords send paid traffic it never effects seo ranking. Adword officially announce this information. You may see adwords community help.

Old 10-16-2017, 01:38 AM

If you have a great content, doesn't matter if you have done SEO or not, adwords will help you reach the targeted category of users who will take interest and probably share the content with others. which will ultimately result in traffic boost on your website.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:21 AM
Banned

Wink great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affrevenue1 View Post
If you have a great content, doesn't matter if you have done SEO or not, adwords will help you reach the targeted category of users who will take interest and probably share the content with others. which will ultimately result in traffic boost on your website.
That's what i wanna hear from someone, that is you, that exactly i need to have quality content and then little bit invest on promoting site via adwords after that auto site linking start right

Old 10-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affrevenue1 View Post
adwords will help you reach the targeted category of users who will take interest and probably share the content with others. which will ultimately result in traffic boost on your website.
I sure as heck wouldn't use AdWords in the hope someone shares my content in the form of links. AdWords can be very costly, and would only use it to funnel prospects to landing pages to convert them into customers, not to get links.

Old 10-23-2017, 12:42 AM

Adword's are not backlinks.

They're helpful if you're having better funding and an idea about how much does it costs in Print media. Because many people are thinking that "online is cheap", but when they're shown the numbers about the budget they'd cry.

If you're in need to try AdWords but doesn't have much of the fund, you could try content network than the search network.

Old 10-23-2017, 02:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishashekhawat View Post
adwords send paid traffic it never effects seo ranking. Adword officially announce this information. You may see adwords community help.
Ah! alright thanks men

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread