hi, i just finished coding version 1.0 of brokenscript - a url shortening script. you can see this at http://www.brokenscript.com
i'm not sure what i want to do with this sell off the rights outright or run it myself. my current preference is to give it a go:
1. give the script away for free use (requires a 'powered by brokenscript' link)
2. run the brokenscript site
however, i'm a little busy with my other script (http://www.indexscript.com
) and am looking for a partner to market the site.
features in version 1.0:
1. admin panel
2. setting to turn/on off the site
3. setting to require registration before using the service (optional)
4. setting to show a preview of the target url before redirecting (optional)
5. setting to set a delay in the redirection process and show an advert (optional)
what you get: besides the 'powered by brokenscript' link, we'll put another mandatory link in the footer - 'sponsored by yourdomain'. in this way, everytime someone uses the script, you get a sitewide backlink.
how? interested? please reply here. i will only take in 1 partner.
also, if someone is interested to purchase this script outright (i.e. exclusive rights) and can give a very good price, pm me - i may consider.