Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 11-05-2017, 01:09 AM

Traffic through Digital Marketing

Can anyone guide me in detail that how to get 1000+ traffic to my website through digital marketing?Thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-05-2017, 03:49 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
???????????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam frodo View Post
Can anyone guide me in detail that how to get 1000+ traffic to my website through digital marketing?Thanks.
Hey Sam,

Just saw your question and I assume that you are just starting out in digital world because your question very broad, which may beg for more questions If I were to be asked by a client the same question.

"Digital Marketing" is a very broad term, which includes a lot of things like SEO, search engine marketing (PPC), Social Media, Content Marketing, Video marketing, Email Marketing and influencer marketing.

Now your goal is to get 1000+ traffic on a website, is it daily or monthly?

Assuming if it is daily, you need a proper road map depending on your budget.

You have got a website that you want to promote to get business.

1. If you have a budget, you can start investing in Google Adwords and Facebook to achieve that easily.

2. My above answer obviously may not be the best solution because I tend to review many factors before jumping to PPC (pay per click).

3. If you need good stream of traffic, then you need long term strategy for SEO and Content Marketing (Inbound Marketing). However, this will take time to achieve the target of 1,000 visitors a day.

I hope this help, if you need more of my brain, then just leave a reply.

P.S: Feels good to be back here

Old 11-05-2017, 08:42 AM

What kind of website do you have?

Old 11-08-2017, 01:18 AM

Thumbs down Types of Digital Marketing to get Traffic on your site

Hi There, Digital Marketing is advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps.

You can do a different kind of activities to increase your traffic like email marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay-per-click Advertising or you can hire Digital marketing agency or SEO. If you still have some doubts and want to know more about this marketing type you can check out this artile: goo.gl/kcvB2k for sure. I m sure it will help you.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam frodo View Post
If you are looking for organic traffic then you need to increase the ranking of your keywords on SERP... This is the best way to get huge traffic on your site..

If you have enough budget then you can go with paid marketing. You can run paid campaigns on adwords and get traffic and leads..

Old 11-20-2017, 05:58 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

When it comes to the Digital Merketing, I would suggest the following methods:

1) Social Media Campaigns (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are my favorites)
2) Press Release
3) Collect Testimonials from industry influencers or make them review your website
4) Create and share Infographics
5) Don't hesitate to use paid Ads (if the budget allows)

Old 12-11-2017, 11:26 PM

what is Your website about and to get 1000 traffic per day depends upon the content of your website so kindly maintain good content as we all are aware content is the king
digitalmarketingjobshub.com

Old 12-12-2017, 12:48 PM

I am in no way a sponsor of the information presented but check out the blogs by BacklinkO as I think they explain very well on how to target the right audience and bring high traffic to an article.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:01 AM

How does one increase website traffic through digital marketing?

Itís simple. You just need to make a checklist of the things that you need to do based on what your goals are. If itís a website that provides some kind of service, you need to focus on some things:

1. SEO - This is probably the most important thing you need to do if you want to improve your visibility among your audience. Check out Google Webmasters tools for that. You would need to work on your content creation strategy as well. It would include making 3 types of content
Addressing the problem: Write content that addresses their problems. Tell them that you know about their problems and empathize with them
Solution to those problems: Write content that educates your audience on how to solve their problems.
How your website can help: You have to tell your audience how you can do the heavy lifting for them. Tell them that you are there for them and your website can solve their problem for them and give more than that.

2. Social Media
- You have to be active on Social Media. It can drive an insane amount of traffic to your blogs. Constantly share your content on your social profiles in the respective formats. This will increase awareness about your website and establish credibility. You would need social scheduling and management tools for that.

3. Online Forums Start getting active on online forums where your target audience is. Donít start selling right away, build relations with them. Show them that youíre the person that they can trust and then suggest your website for the problem that it would solve for them.

If youíre an individual, you should focus more on Social Media keeping SEO a little bit on the side.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Closed Thread