Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum
Register Rules/FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Share |
Old 09-05-2018, 04:58 AM

how market saas product?

Hi

I wanted to ask how can I sell my SaaS software? What are the best ways to market a SaaS product?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2018, 05:10 AM
Super Moderator

I suppose it is the same as any other plan. You have to let your potential users know your product exists and then convert them to believing it is the correct choice for their business.

When it comes to old guys like me you may have the additional step of convincing them to even consider it because I don't mind spending any amount of money once but I don't believe in leasing or friendly monthly payments.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:46 AM

Its a product for both companies as well as for individuals so i'm looking for a way promote my SaaS product through reviews and affiliate marketing

Old 09-25-2018, 02:32 AM
Contributing Member

If its a SaaS product why don't you start with
A free trial for 15 days a month, or make it conditional; share the contact details of 10, 15, 20 of your contacts who might be interested in using this platform and you can have one month free access. To determine the number of contacts you want, you can just divide the one month cost/CPA for your paying customers.

2. Do some partnerships and collaboration with different companies who are neither directly nor indirectly competes with you. For example if somebody books 20 trips in a month via UBER they may get 2 stay at any places* in AirBnB. Here Uber got either existing or new customer paying for trips simultaneously AirBnb got new or existing customer in its sales funnel.

3. Believe in Performance based Facebook and Google campaigns.

You need to be very precise in terms of creating, executing and monitoring any campaigns. Data should be best help for your current and futuristic plans.

Old 09-25-2018, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranvijay View Post
If its a SaaS product why don't you start with
A free trial for 15 days a month, or make it conditional; share the contact details of 10, 15, 20 of your contacts who might be interested in using this platform and you can have one month free access. To determine the number of contacts you want, you can just divide the one month cost/CPA for your paying customers.

2. Do some partnerships and collaboration with different companies who are neither directly nor indirectly competes with you. For example if somebody books 20 trips in a month via UBER they may get 2 stay at any places* in AirBnB. Here Uber got either existing or new customer paying for trips simultaneously AirBnb got new or existing customer in its sales funnel.

3. Believe in Performance based Facebook and Google campaigns.

You need to be very precise in terms of creating, executing and monitoring any campaigns. Data should be best help for your current and futuristic plans.
Thank you ranvijay for your awesome tips. we are looking for affiliate marketers to promote our CRM Software and we have 14 days trial as well as some customers but i think affilaite marketers are the way to expand the user base.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum