• We will post a daily message board for both paid and free users accounts. The paid users will see all job fairs, networking events, career days, and hot companies that are hiring etc. Free users will see some of the same information, but not as much and the key events will be reserved for paid users.
• Jobs will be filtered by the users request.
o Salary range, manager, geography, job fit %, company name, experience required, job title.
• Employer portal & login where they can post jobs and access their free information i.e. tax forms, employment law.
Hope this helps If you can give me a rough Idea of what this will cost it would be appreciated. Thanks!
• User will choose a free membership, which will give access to full profile, search jobs, chat, network, and 1 resume review or mock interview.
• Dedicated graduate student tab with resources and content
• Paid memberships will have all of the above and unlimited resume reviews, mock interviews, invites to networking events and company career days etc.
• User will have a dedicated inbox within their profile where they will receive responses to job inquiries, and messages from other users. The inbox will be attached to the users username and through their .edu email address. Online file storage will also be available to create a portfolio of work.
• All user will have access to our “interview vault” where they can find advice on interviews, common questions asked at interviews, paid users can request a mock phone interview, and many more interview related preparedness articles written by us, and by college career advisors.
Thank you for the response. I would like to discuss details. Here are a few bullet points I am looking for in the site.
• User will create a profile upon first visit
o This will include user name login and password, choose state and major, resume upload, picture, educational background, desired field of work, career goals, hobbies, any files wishing to be shared i.e. school projects, papers, case studies etc. (Must have
.edu email address).