Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk > Mobile Technology

Mobile Technology Topics include mobile devices, discussions about service providers, apps, updates and more.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Contributing Member

Question What Smart Phone Do You Have?

The highlight of the decade, and a turn to a new era. Smart phones are firing up all over the world.

After Blackberry set the beginning standards, Apple launched its iphone to dominate the market. Only a short time later, many argue Android to be the superior smart phone to own. Among others like Windows, their are many choices for us to make when choosing the right smartphone for our needs.

Samsung Galaxy S4 is mine, and loving it!

What Smart Phone Do You Have?

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 04-29-2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Moved to Mobile Technology.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-06-2014, 05:36 AM
Contributing Member

Ya i agree, the world become smarter with technology, smart phone is one of this part
first i was using Android (Samsung Galaxy s Duos) but i have lost it in just 1 month (Theft)
then i buy a windows phone (Lumia 520) but also lost it again (broke in Accident) in last week
now i am thinking to jump a higher one Thinking for Samsung Galaxy s5 (But do not have enough money to buy )

so, let's see which mobile i can buy

Old 05-06-2014, 09:06 PM
Contributing Member

got a Droid Pro. not the newest or fanciest but it gets the job done

Old 05-06-2014, 09:09 PM

Iphone its best

Old 05-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Contributing Member

I use Samsung Galaxy S4 and I love the richness in its display!!

Old 05-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iedigcom View Post
Iphone its best
which iphone do you have ?? and why its best ?? share your experience

Old 05-07-2014, 02:10 AM
Contributing Member

Samsung Galaxy S3

Old 05-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Contributing Member

Windows phone 8.1 is what i'm using currently, before that i own a samsung guru phone (less featured phone).

the main thing in my is, there is nothing like Virus for it and it's clean, smooth and cute for me now it supports many other things after updating to latest developers preview.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbiemazing View Post
Samsung Galaxy S3
Why do you like it? Any features or phone plans that you can not live without?

Old 05-08-2014, 07:16 AM
Contributing Member

Samsung Galaxy S4 and I'm still struggling to find the best possible way to use it. The most common features I use are, browsing the web, taking photos, videos, dropbox (for storage) and I have few games that I like.
A friend of mine has the same, but he cracked it and installed some Linux based OS. With it the phone works several times faster than with Android. His words were, the default frequency is very low, which slows down the productivity of the phone. Also, he mentioned that instead of using the all 4 cores it has, it's limited to two. Two working on low frequency and two on high. I can't know if that is true, because if I crack my phone the warranty will ware of.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Banned

I am using sony xperia m dual from last 6 months its a amazing android phone.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Contributing Member

iPhone 5c. The blue one.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Contributing Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootways View Post
which iphone do you have ?? and why its best ?? share your experience
I'm sure the best reasons anybody can come up with I can say to them that my phone can do that too. Then I follow that statement saying,, but can your phone do this?

Then they daze in awe...

Samsung proves more innovative, better camera, faster processor, and features so convenient that apple cannot touch.
I can use my phone with gloves on. I scroll with the tilt of my head. I answer my phone by just saying answer. I can highlight or zoom text by hovering over the screen... It keeps going on and on.

Not to mention other Androids such as the Sony Z Line.. 21MP Camera? Fully Waterproof?

Either way, Android devices, despite the manufacturer, is the way to go.

Old 05-13-2014, 04:37 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienSuccess View Post
I'm sure the best reasons anybody can come up with I can say to them that my phone can do that too. Then I follow that statement saying,, but can your phone do this?

Then they daze in awe...

Samsung proves more innovative, better camera, faster processor, and features so convenient that apple cannot touch.
I can use my phone with gloves on. I scroll with the tilt of my head. I answer my phone by just saying answer. I can highlight or zoom text by hovering over the screen... It keeps going on and on.

Not to mention other Androids such as the Sony Z Line.. 21MP Camera? Fully Waterproof?

Either way, Android devices, despite the manufacturer, is the way to go.
I don't know much about apple but Samsung is become my favorite as i have use my friend's Galaxy S3, I love it (its camera, touch pad, and many features)

that's why i am planning for Samsung Galaxy s5 (But still not have budget for it )

Old 05-13-2014, 04:54 AM

iPhone 5. I like phones that just work. I hate to make settings or decisions like: where to save what, who made it available, how to set up maleware and virus control software...

I tested Android with the Samsung S3 for 6 month and felt like I went back to Windows XP rom OSX Mountain Lion (changed to Mac OS ~5 years ago). Android is a not so well programmed, just so so OS. Just built, that all the hardware producers can use something, but it is not well programmed and even very worse adapted to the hardware of HTC, Samsung, Motorolla, LG ... Why should people use this? Most of the 'brand new' functions not working or just working half way. Maybe in 5 years when some other company really take care this OS it is useful. Google just doing it faltering, compared to Apple. You can see this clearly if you use both phones daily. (at least I could 2013 for 6 month using the iphone 4 and the samsung s3 at the same time).

I stay with iOS even I don't like Apple that much. They make phones/pads/products that help me make my dayly life easier not more complicated like e.g a Samsung or Motorola Android phone.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:51 AM

Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am one of few people who has it around me. Everybody have s3 mini

Old 05-13-2014, 06:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainer View Post
You can see this clearly if you use both phones daily. (at least I could 2013 for 6 month using the iphone 4 and the samsung s3 at the same time).

I stay with iOS even I don't like Apple that much. They make phones/pads/products that help me make my dayly life easier not more complicated like e.g a Samsung or Motorola Android phone.
I will agree with you on the IOS simplicity, however, Samsung has introduced a simple mode that certainly makes the device easy to use. Even for complete newbies.

Galaxy S3 and Iphone 4s are not the best of comparisons due to the fact that they both use much older technology.

Comparing the Iphone 5s and the Galaxy S5 would be more appropriate to compare. The Galaxy S3 and Iphone 4s were comparable for its day but were several generations into each model.

The Samsung Galaxy S5 has been completely rebuilt, and more so on the internals, so the direction of both of these titans are still in the air.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:14 AM

Yeah, a "simple mode" is what every Android phone needs.

Old 05-14-2014, 11:13 AM

PAST I HAD LUMIA, BUT now i'm using Samsung Galaxy s Duos for the past 2 years

Old 05-14-2014, 11:16 AM
Contributing Member

i am using micromax A111
great phone

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk > Mobile Technology

Closed Thread