Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk > Mobile Technology

Mobile Technology Topics include mobile devices, discussions about service providers, apps, updates and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 11-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puspendu View Post
Samsung Galaxy on5
Why is Samsung Galaxy on5 the best android mobile phone? Please add some details to your replies.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Contributing Member

If you are looking for a budget android phone then i will suggest you Samsung Galaxy On8. Phone configuration is quite good:
5.5 inch full hd super amoled display, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, 13MP Primary Camera, 5MP Front Camera, 3300 mAh Li-Ion Battery, 1.6 octacore S5E7580 (Exynos 7580) Processor, Android Marshmallow 6.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:55 AM
v7n Mentor

Depends a lot on what your budget is, that is if you are like me and opt for prepaid phone accounts. They work great and I just have to supply my own phone. Cheaper and no contracts so if the service starts being bad or the company does something to make me mad I take my number and go someplace else.

Used Galaxy S3 for a long time, good phone. Wife has Galaxy S4. I am partial to Galaxy just because that is what I ended up with, usually able to get a refurbished or used one affordably and they do everything I need them to do including all of the extra computer support apps that I use to help folks with.
www.pchelper123.com

Old 11-09-2016, 10:31 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidtom View Post
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is best android phone..
No see... I had looked at the S4 S5 and S7 and their features....what exactly makes it worth going out and paying what a new computer goes for? I didn't see a DRAMATIC difference that justified the hundreds of dollars more
www.pchelper123.com

Old 11-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Contributing Member

One Plus 3, hands down. Go with it blindly!
I am using the phone from last 2 months and believe me it simply is a phone you want. Really great UI, almost similar to stock Android, No heating issues at all. It does everything that you want out of modern day smartphone and then some. I am absolutely in love with the dash charging feature. It has fundamentally changed the way I look at charging in general. A super fast and accurate fingerprint sensor and it's mind boggling 6gb RAM is sure to woo you over.

Slim Your Face - Get rid of unwanted fat from your face

Old 12-08-2016, 05:53 AM

There is nothing called best at least in smartphones. Everything depends on the need of the person. I personally use OnePlus 3, and it is a great piece of hardware. For me, this is the best phone. But again you might have a different opinion.

Set your priority feature and then find a phone based on that. I am sure you will find a phone which suits you the best.

Old 12-09-2016, 03:22 AM

There are some things you have to look when choosing the best android phone. It will be much more easier if you can provide more information like your Country, what you want to use the android phone for, your budget range. I will mostly recommend iPhone 6 or 7 for you if you are based in the US, UK or Russia, it might be Samsung S6 if you are in Korea, Japan and it will be Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi Note 4 or Huawei if you are leaving in China. If you are based in African countries like South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Ghana etc i will recommend you go for Tecno Phantom 6 Plus or Infinix Zero 4 Plus or Gionee M6 Plus.

You should probably provide more information about your request. What do you want to use the android phone for, which country are you based, what is your budget? etc. It will be easier to recommend best android phone for you.

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 12-09-2016 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts.

Old 01-06-2017, 11:01 AM

Currently, the best android phone in the market is Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Stunning Design, Best Camera, Powerful and Beautiful Display.

What else can you expect ?

Old 01-17-2017, 07:34 AM

Wait as the new year started you will see amazing new smartphones launching

Old 01-21-2017, 03:55 AM
Contributing Member

Best phone for you depends on what you need it for. If you just want to use it for surfing the web, checking mails & chatting with friends on whatsapp or social media, then any low-mid range phone like the Moto G series will do. If you're into gaming & need lots of memory & processing power then maybe a One plus 3T. If you constantly keep on clicking photos & find yourself running out of storage space then Google pixel will do well for you. I have a Moto G3 turbo and an iPhone 6+ & the only time I find myself really needing the iPhone is if I have to take a photo or a video. Otherwise, either phone is capable of doing anything else pretty much equally well.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:48 AM

i am using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and i am very satisfied.
Long life batery, smart, fast good screen quality, good camera.
Maybe for 2 years i will not change my mobile.

Old 01-26-2017, 03:41 AM

HTC is the best android mobile.

Old 01-26-2017, 04:24 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjunrishi View Post
HTC is the best android mobile.
Why do you think it is the best?

Try to get more detailed in your replies.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:22 AM

Thinking about it most people here chosed Samsung & HTC neglecting other low end mobile brands, Choosing a mobile phone depends on Your Budget & Your Minimum specs, There are other mobile brands doing well out there, Cheap phones falls among brands like Xiaomi, Ulefone & Umi to be precise, One of this is Umi Plus E,Other brands you should figure also is Elephone, Infinix & Tecno, Their latest release came with abundant specifications with the latest OS Nougat you should check out Tecno L9, Elephone also release Elephone S8 with bezel-less design.

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 03-11-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Removed a link.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:36 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Samsung galaxy J5 and J7 is the best android mobile phones. Their features are too good.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:37 AM

Totally agree!

The 'best' android phones tend to be the newer ones in terms of features, storage space, memory and speed however I have a couple of friends who still use their old android phones for things 'other' than calls and texts. You can hook up your phone and use it as a controller for a google firestick for example, and just leave it on the coffee table as a (very elaborate) remote. You'll struggle to run some of the newer apps on older versions of Android though which might limit you to what you can do with it. The Moto X (2nd gen) and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 were pretty popular a couple of years back, which makes them a cheaper option if you're on a budget. Some of the earlier android devices were limited to the operating system they could upgrade to, so it's worth checking what version is pre-installed and doing some additional research.

They've now been superseded with the Galaxy Note 7 which will cost you a bit more. The problem is that technology and app development are accelerating at such a rate, your new phone will become next month's old phone and you'll always be playing catch-up.

[removed]

Last edited by snakeair; 03-20-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Self promoting not allowed on this forum. This a verbal warning to read our rules.

Old 03-20-2017, 01:46 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I've avoided smart phones till now...I have never needed one as I work from home and don't follow the in crowd. However I have decided I want to be able to video my children more often and more easily and have decided that a phone with a decent video camera is the way forward. So Ive ordered a Samsung S7 edge. No more crappy video uploads to twitter.

Research shows that it is as good an Android phone as there is right now.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:03 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woomeister View Post
I've avoided smart phones till now...I have never needed one as I work from home and don't follow the in crowd.
A friend of mine still uses Nokia N70! Funny thing is, he travels a lot and uses a smartphone when travelling. I am amused by the dichotomy and impracticality of it. Not only does he need to switch phones often, but surely it costs him a bomb to maintain that N70. It's so old, its parts are probably available at antique dealers by now!

Old 03-21-2017, 02:50 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
A friend of mine still uses Nokia N70! Funny thing is, he travels a lot and uses a smartphone when travelling. I am amused by the dichotomy and impracticality of it. Not only does he need to switch phones often, but surely it costs him a bomb to maintain that N70. It's so old, its parts are probably available at antique dealers by now!
When I travel I take my wife's, but the video camera isn't good enough. Hence my purchase...besides it will help lower my annual tax burden buying just inside this financial year. I will be buying a few more things too! I look forward to March every year...new lap top, monitor etc etc.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk > Mobile Technology

Closed Thread