Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk > Mobile Technology

Mobile Technology Topics include mobile devices, discussions about service providers, apps, updates and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-28-2017, 07:41 AM
Contributing Member

What to change my Phone Need Suggestions

I want to change my phone. Using Motorola Nexus 6 currently but the phone that makes me impressed is Oppo F3 Plus launched a couple of days back.

any suggestion?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2017, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

What is the cost difference?

New phone is how much to you?

What is your monthly bill if you was to switch to a new phone?

Those types of costs helps me make a decision on what I can budget.

Old 03-30-2017, 05:33 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

There are quite a lot of good phones coming from Chinese brands that are not well known in the west. I recently picked up a Doogee x5 max pro which they sell on Amazon here in the UK for 72 pounds. Quite impressed with it. A quad core mediatek cpu and 2GB ram with Android 6. Bit plasticy on the build quality but works good and less than half the price of a similar spec phone from a top teir manufacturer

Old 04-18-2017, 08:44 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Oppo phones are also quite guide so is Vivo phones. Buy at least the ones that has 2GB RAM and 16 GB Internal memory.
Asus is another good brand, some of their entry level phones performs as good as some of other companies mid range and high-end phones, and the pricing is on the friendly side.
But if you really got the budget to throw around, go for anything top tier that Google, Samsung or LG has to offer.

Old 04-28-2017, 08:12 AM
Contributing Member

Well, Oppo, Vivo and all other similar phones may not have perfect balance between performance and multimedia features. As far as I have noticed, Vivo, Oppo phones are good in multimedia but more or less they suck in performance.

Also, they have higher specification values but lower practical performance. For example: Vivo V5 plus has a 20MP front camera but many other phones (at similar price range) do much better with a smaller pixel camera. [don't have a link to show this right now]

As Snakeair was asking few aspects before guiding you for the right phone, you have to place a budget and your exact requirement so that someone can guide you the right option to choose.

Old 04-30-2017, 10:55 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

If your budget is having in 900 to 1000 $ dollar. Than my suggestion is buy a new fresh “pixel” mobile. That was originally and completely created by google. They beat Samsung s7, iPhone 7.
They were winning in mobile industry because they were created by google. And last thing top of all in android engineering.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:47 AM
Contributing Member

Blindly go for One Plus 3T or One Plus 3. They are ranked #1 by Antutu Benchmark

Old 05-29-2017, 10:58 PM
Contributing Member

Why Oppo F3 plus specifically? Which features of it do you find attractive? Or is it just how it looks?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk > Mobile Technology

Closed Thread