Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-26-2010, 11:45 PM

is scam or true, online work?

can anybody help which online work is true? I see lots of add to earn at home for extra money in extra time. will anybody help me what is the way to earn online. plzzzzzzz

Old 10-27-2010, 01:52 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Stay away from buying those "make $500 in one day" ebooks. First you need to determine where to start, what niche, what products.
Do you want to sell physical products, or just software.. Maybe membership to paysites. After that start with blogging at blogspot or at a similar blogging platform. Learn a little SEO while you are doing it and you will be up for a good start.
Also don't expect to make hundreds of $ in the first weeks/months

Old 10-27-2010, 08:02 AM

Nice,the best is ac actually to have a site with a profitable a niche where you have enormous passion,if you overlook the second point "Passion",your momentum will wear out faster than you 've expected.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Contributing Member

For the work at home job, you can easily know whether they are scam
For the scam site, they will require for registration fee, or they will say you can earn $XXX per day in easy way.
However, if you look to look for this kind of working at home job, always go to the freelancer site such as freelancer.com, it is true

Old 10-27-2010, 11:26 AM

It is remotely possible that they are true - in the sense that your name was one of the ones that came up when they searched, even if you were not the person for whom they were really looking.

Generally, however, I would regard them as a scam - don't bother responding.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:05 PM

Thanks for all of you such a great advices and sharing

Old 10-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Banned

Hello Friend,

Many Site in all the world given online job work at home but i don't believe given the job work at home so what is the way to getting the money from doing the work.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Freelancer.com is a good platform you can choose. There are a lot of work push in this site everyday. Our website also provide some works suitable for freelancer. Please PM me, If you need.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:36 AM

Lightbulb

You may choose to sell the products or services you really like by making free agreements with the related companies and acting as an intermediate getting commissions.

Alternatively I suggest you to look a the delayed me2everyone project actually almost ready to restart with the new look.It is a profit sharing project created for people.

Hope this helps.

Old 10-29-2010, 06:29 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

well, as rightly said above by theentry, never fall prey to misleading ads, they are there to take some money from you only. you can def. earn money from internet, if you are good at writing, blogging can be really good thing for you.. if you fancy yourself as a good marketeer then you can be an affiliate, if neither of two are there , then make some sites and make money from adsense

Old 10-29-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homermirandays View Post
Hi, you can visit some freelancer websites such as freelancer.com, elano...etc you can have more chance to make extra fund. Good luck
Yes, I have done some jobs there, but it is hard, competition is huge... It is hard to move from newbie to have some nice reviews and respect...

Old 10-29-2010, 07:59 PM

So many work are available in the market for work at home but main think is which types of of will you choose, like SEO, web design and pay per click etc, Freelancer is really good site for that.

Old 11-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Always make sure you check out the website before doing any business. One of the popular ones would be the better business bureau. Check to see if they are a member.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:19 AM

It is very hard to fin a "real thing"...

Old 11-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

their are many few website who are really providing the work to do at home. many of them are scam. so don't go with anybody. if you really want to step on online try to learn web development. i think this is the business which help you to earn online. and have lots of demand.

Old 11-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Remember, not every work form home enterprise is a scam. However, there are many out there. Much of the information can be sought free of charge and you might be surprised at how well you take to it. But accept that you won't turn wealthy overnight. I've been working from home for 3 years now and only now am I starting to see some benefit. It takes time and plenty of patience.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

You could go for some data entry work and can also work as a content creator, however it is hard to find legitimate data entry jobs online as there are many frauds going on.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Contributing Member

If you want to build a sustainable online business put your audience first. Genuinely engage with your target market and potential customers and continue to do so each and every day. That's it. Then keep at it. There are no secret formulas or overnight magic bullets.

Decide what type of business you'd like to start (selling your products, offering services, affiliate marketing, logo design, etc.) and then focus on one or two key strategies to grow it. As long as you pick something and see it through (not succumbing to information overload) then you'll gain traction.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Go with the big affiliate programs like: Google, Linkshare, Avangate, Plimus, etc.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:39 PM

Just find one system that teach everything you need to know, like set up websites, seo just do not believe that you are going to make 500 a day the first day, it will take time

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread