Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Well if you come up with a unique idea of how your t-shirts will look like, you'll succeed. No matter what you sell, if the concept and quality of your goods are great and you work hard, you'll be a success.

Last edited by aheadWorks; 09-08-2011 at 04:07 AM.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:23 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

there is a greater risk for doing this as it will cost very much and it may lead to have loss if the goal which you think is achived then you can earn a lot through it but if it fails then there will be a greater loss sory to say but i think there are very less chances for the success of this idea

Old 09-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I see it as a good idea because I believe t-shirt designing should be explored more and new techniques should be experimented. I don't agree with 'mkirov' here. I see t-shirt designing to be a great online business and cannot be confined as a regional business.

However, TheRACK has pointed to the real areas which you should be considering before taking this step. To get a better idea of how to go about this I would suggest you to check out these t-shirt design collections for Obama re-election campaign, so you get a better idea of doing it:

http://www.graphicdesignblog.org/oba...on-mycroburst/

However, be clear about your target audience and know for which group are you designing the T-shirts. Also, once you are done market it properly on different platforms so you get the right exposure.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:27 AM
Contributing Member

Very competitive, done to death idea. This is one typical example used in discussions regarding why dot comes failed

Old 10-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Contributing Member

its a pretty good idea..just go for it..i got my shirt printed in one such site..u can promote ur business in facebook for quick popularity..try to cash on the youth ocassions like friendshipday, valentines day etc

Old 10-20-2011, 12:08 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous View Post
I
Has anybody done this? Is this a good market to get into?

Thanks in advance for your input.
Hi,

It is the best business in my point of view because the trend get change in this business day by day and customer wants new styles. If you are experienced and may understand the customer need, you are successful in it. There are many businesses that may give you attractive revenue but it is an interesting business. There are many websites that are working in providind business idea. If you want to take any idea regarding this then I would like to tell recommend you "wholesalepages.co.uk" and "businessideas.com".

Old 10-20-2011, 05:40 AM

I have been thinking about taking some of my digital pictures and turning them into shirts. i like this post....................

Old 11-14-2011, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkirov View Post
Sorry but Online T-shirt business is bad.
T-shirt is regional business, not the world.
I completely disagree with this, perhaps there are language restrictions but a picture can say a thousand words.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:

Has anybody done this? Is this a good market to get into.

If you have new designs and understand the customer demand then you are successful in it. It`s really a profitable business but you have to make you strong in terms of providing best services and products. If you want to take more business ideas regarding this busines sthen you may visit "wholesalepages.co.uk" and "businessideas.com".

Old 11-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

its to good you can register your site in different b2b portal for more business

Old 11-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkirov View Post
Sorry but Online T-shirt business is bad.
T-shirt is regional business, not the world.
I don't think so. As long as you have unique and good t-shirt design it will never be a bad business to venture.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
I have been thinking about taking some of my digital pictures and turning them into shirts. Maybe using cafepress to handle it. I heard that they sell shirts and such. If the can do it might be able to sell multiple products. Has anybody done this. Just thinking right now about trying this. The pictures are landscapes. Mainly mountains, lakes and such. Thinking about take one or two and trying to see how it works. If things workout, maybe create a site to sell shirts.

Has anybody done this? Is this a good market to get into.

I used to have a website like this,
the prices are too low to make a living, after 2 years I've decided to give it up and parked it in a great parking company.
Believe it or now, I do about $200 a year, which isn't much, but I don't spend time and efforts, so I'm happy with it...

Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I'm not sure if this has already been said here, but I think this needs to be seen. Doing a T-Shirt business itself is not a bad idea. People are looking for new cool things to wear all the time and given adequate effort, it should bloom. But if you are going to do this, find a local manufacturer who can print these T-shirts for you. CafePress is an extremely expensive service and for profit you are going to markup on top of this - this is just not feasible for a brand that is not Nike.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread