Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Share |
Old 08-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by johansmith View Post
my openion google adsense, and other social bookmarking and forum posting make your business successful....
So that's what made your business successful?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Contributing Member

I'll be honest... what made our online business successful is the high quality of customer service and technical support we offer to our old/new clients. We don't stop until we find the solution to whatever tickles their butt.

Old 08-28-2012, 02:09 AM
Contributing Member

I don’t think I would be able to attribute my business’ success with just one thing (or even two for that matter). I did a lot of online and even offline marketing and I feel like it was a balance between different techniques that helped. In the end I feel the thing that really helped was my own personal determination and stubbornness.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:03 AM

While running a online business we should keep certain things in our minds that whither our online business make a user friendly surrounding with Google and clients, but the success of a online business should be depend upon best SEO techniques.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:39 AM

thanks you guys for sharing their lots of experience about your online successful business... I am also a small online business man , having 20+ SEO client... My SEO service business running successful and want to expand it over the world... so i want to know some more help and guide from you guys...

Thanks

Old 09-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamrage View Post
Our Clients.

We go out of our way to keep them happy, and that is our reward. I have often said that clients can be a company's best marketing tool. A happy client always spreads the word.

I agree. It's a great way to be successful at your business. Keep your clients happy and the good word should spread. They will do the advertising for you.

Chad

Old 09-10-2012, 04:57 AM

it become too tough to get successive in online business

Old 09-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesh View Post
it become too tough to get successive in online business
So what steps have you taken to make your business successful in this current economy?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Contributing Member

I can't say that I'm already successful. I'm still working on it. For me, to be successful in my online business I need the right marketing and advertisement.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 AM

My own story

Definitely the most helpful thing I have done in my marketing to get more monies from my stuff is collecting.

Gathering emails, Facebook Likes and Twitter followers is far more important than making sales, and that's where a lot of noobies fail. They spend money on promotion, but they don't collect the traffic.

How can you build your business if you're not constantly ADDING to it?

I consider an email sub way more valuable then a sale, because even if the prospect didn't decide to buy something on my website when he first came, if I have him on my mailing list then I have lots of changes to keep trying, trying and trying until he/she buys.

Don't waste your time and money, energy into traffic generation if you're just going to throw it at a sales page hoping it converts.

Send it to a squeeze page, and continuously optimize it to try to bring the amount of subscribers per visitor up as high as you can. Try your best to get an opt-in rate past 40%. It's not that hard with basic A/B split testing.

Thanks
Kyle

Old 09-11-2012, 04:10 PM

I did a lot of networking in my local area and spoke with tons of people. I created an affiliate program and give a 50% commission. I then found leaders and circles of influence who promoted my site for me.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:36 AM
Banned

I started gambling affiliate sites in the beginning of the web.. so cause of low competition i managed to make some money without any effort.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum