Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Share |
Old 06-24-2012, 07:35 AM

Smile How to earn $100 daily from Internet business?

I am Web Designer and i have some SEO experience. I want to make $100 per day. Can anyone suggest me what to do and how to do? i never use AdSense

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-24-2012, 01:46 PM

Well, $100 per day is certainly doable but I'm afraid it's going to take time and effort and there's no "be a millionaire overnight" easy button. (well, unless you invent something spectacular)

When it comes to ad revenue, it's proportional to traffic. It not exactly linear but it certainly increases your chance of generating revenue from your ads. So when we are talking about traffic, you have to ask the question: "why would I come visit my own site?" Which leads to the internet marketing 101 idea of "content is king".

If you take a look at the top blogs, it's not really the site design nor their SEO by itself that helped them get popular. It's because whoever started that blog posted useful posts targeting a specific audience. If a site has useful information, it'll get organically shared from one person to another. Others will also reference it on their own sites and blogs building a certain level of credibility thereby generating traffic.

So start by thinking about what kind of content you can offer to people out there and start publishing.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreyes979 View Post
I am Web Designer and i have some SEO experience. I want to make $100 per day. Can anyone suggest me what to do and how to do? i never use AdSense
Do you design websites for money? You can make a heck of a lot more money creating 1 website then wanting to earn $100 a day. In fact, if you do the numbers who want to make $30,000 a month? That's not possible not unless who create a real online business that sells popular products people need to have. Check out some top earning blogs online. http://www.incomediary.com/top-earning-blogs

I know some WordPress designers who make a living from creating one off custom theme's and provide upgrades to them. If you have a talent for designing then start a web design business.

You won't earn $100 per day but you can charge whatever you want for the design depending on the amount of work that has to be done.

Old 06-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Banned

Sorry, internet's full. LOL, that's pretty much what you're going to expect nowadays. Before, running a website was easy, but it has become a lot harded to get ranked 1st in Google and keep subscribers happy.

But essentially, you have to give people what they want and that is information, tips, news, advice and related products and services. Content is definitely king.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:45 AM

adsense is really the best way to make $100/day. seriously. if you find the proper "Thing/Genre" (i dont like the word NICHE), you can easily make $100+ a day. here's 2 screenshots of some of my earnings (i took these today). Not trying to show off, just showing that it's possible, 1 of several different ways.

First screenshot (2 sites, same genre)= ALOT of work/ranking in google/quality content with stategicaly placed ads, High CTR.

second screenshot = Clever Viral Marketing (social media), 50k+ pageviews a day, still havent optimized the website, currently getting liek 1% CTR, possible to get 5-10% with this site, IMO.

and sorry for the annoying MRMARCHUK across the screenshot, i dont want some scammer to use those screenshots later for their own purposes...

edit: and no, i'm not selling my secret, sorry. I'll eventually make a site and reveal the tricks on there, but until then (not in the near future), I can just hint and suggest, not give it away, the purpose of the screenshots was to answer your (the OP) question, that Yes, it's possible, and Adsense is a damn good way to make that money

Last edited by mrmarchuk; 06-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:12 PM
v7n Mentor

Do you currently have any sites that are ranking for good terms in the search engines or getting traffic from some other sources? I just ask because you say you are a web designer and have SEO experience. I am wondering if you have only created sites for other people or if you currently have some of your own projects?

My advice would be to tinker and play around with some test sites. Each using different SEO tactics i.e. one purely white hat, the other grey hat the third is black hat. So you can see the effects of different strategies without losing any money in the process.

Once you have done this you will be more than equipped to start your journey to $100/day.

Old 06-27-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcat View Post
Do you currently have any sites that are ranking for good terms in the search engines or getting traffic from some other sources? I just ask because you say you are a web designer and have SEO experience. I am wondering if you have only created sites for other people or if you currently have some of your own projects?

My advice would be to tinker and play around with some test sites. Each using different SEO tactics i.e. one purely white hat, the other grey hat the third is black hat. So you can see the effects of different strategies without losing any money in the process.

Once you have done this you will be more than equipped to start your journey to $100/day.
i TOTALLY agree. i started as a part-time web designer and eventually decided to tinker around with keywords/areas of expertise

Old 06-28-2012, 08:36 AM

you can sell your web design, if your design is unique, elegant and worth, you can sell it with high price, so if you want to earn $100/day, you must work harder

Old 07-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Contributing Member

This sort of money won't come to you over night. You need to work at it but having a target of making $100 a day is a good sign as it will more than likely result in earning more a day if work is continued

Old 07-09-2012, 04:25 AM

I fount this threat very useful and informative. I think $100 is not big deal but you have to do work hard and it might be taken enough time.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:17 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, that was for ad sense, we can also target commercial categories, where people are searching for buying and seeling platforms. There are plenty of such categories, where entrepreneurs are willing to pay for ad posting.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:43 AM

Well there are jobs on Elance.com if your good in web desinging they offer well over $100 per projects for freelancers like you.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-14-2012 at 06:25 PM. Reason: redirects not allowed

Old 07-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Contributing Member

Would be nice.

I've put in the work (and will continue to do so) until enough time has occurred too. I've had an influx of site views...hopefully time will allow for the prospect of money.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:12 PM

You can go for Freelance sites and start working as a freelancer or you can start blogging as it's easier for you because you have an edge of Web designing. So there is no expense on designing. Make a blog get Google adSense on it, and start promoting it.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:45 PM

I will recommend having your own website and promote this website using your SEO skills, then you can offer your services and designs with your website. the more traffic you get to that website the more money you can make.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Contributing Member

There's a lot of ways out there but all in all it depends on your talent, skills and right mindset.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:14 PM

Sorry, for the life of me I can't find the download link to an android app called '$100 a day'. It is just a list of different ways to do this. If I can find it I'll link to it. Was free because it had sms ads attached to it i.e. android spam and it spies on you. Still though, it had some useful tips.

Found it.

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_a...oney_ztcb.html

Not highly detailed. Is just a list with a paragraph or two for each item.

* Install it on a 'dead' phone that has wifi, not 3g access, and no contacts of any kind in your phone. If I recall correctly it won't work if blocked from the internet or blocked from accessing a valid phone network 'cause it is advertiser supported. I uninstalled it after reading the list.

Mostly reasonable common sense ideas. Some free. Some cost money. Some are doable for almost anyone. Others are circumstances-dependent.

Some examples:
- Sell a service on fivver
- Article writing
- Write an ebook
- Sell stuff on ebay
etc etc

They provide a list. You though will need to add the leg work to figure out the 'how' steps and provide the grunt work to actually do the steps.

Last edited by dredre2027; 07-16-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Contributing Member

Snakeair examples are some really good examples of how internet business is going on. Though you cant make even 10$ without knowing the steps. Time and investing a lot of work into the business is very important.Though i would say its not impossible..

Old 07-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
adsense is really the best way to make $100/day. seriously.
Yea mrmarchuk but how many visitors do you have and how long did it take you to get them?

Old 07-22-2012, 10:09 AM

$100 per day is something that you can earn in AdSense, however, it will take you some time to make your website good enough for that kind of profit.

You can also get clients where you can do SEO work for. My best advice for you is to get your own marketing assistant to make you reach clients

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum