Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-24-2013, 05:04 AM

Smile Which Online Business Opportunity Should You Choose?

Selection of opportunities for online business can be very confusing. Today, most Internet users, offer another opportunity to participate in the online business has been flooded. It now chooses what is difficult, one of the online business is is just a scam. The selection of online companies, it itself is moved to the task. There are many factors to consider before making your choice. First, you need to look at the situation your personal, where you want to analyze. Then, you need to look at the online business of another, and analyze them. Finally, you need to enable your online business to venture profitable for you.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-29-2013, 06:00 AM
Contributing Member

There are various online business opportunities that you can find on the net. You just have to choose wisely and make sure that the business opportunity is within the limits of your skills and capabilities. However, you can do more by learning the business by heart.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:56 AM
Contributing Member

In my opinion you should strive to create something. All too often people jump from one gimmick to the next. Ask yourself one question "What do the most famous and successful marketers do??" - To answer.. They sell high ticket products that they create.

Old 06-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Contributing Member

First of all, you should consider your financial situation, if you are financially strong then you can do those works which require investment of time as well as money. But most of the people I see they are after quick money, thats why there is too much scam. If you don't understand how internet business works, you won't be able to do anything in online business so there is no possibility of quick money.

However, according to my personal experience, you can get quick money if you offer some services as a freelancer, if you choose freelancing then please make sure that you are using your main skill there.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:58 PM

According to me, you have to first research well before choosing any online business. For eg: you can choose eBay sales i.e. selling items on eBay as a eBay Trading Assistant.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:15 AM

There's tons of opportunities to earn money online actually. The biggest factor I guess is that you have to choose with regards to your strength even if that would mean taking less than the others. What I mean is that if you think that you are a very good writer then you can start by writing articles and reviews on lots of sites and get paid $3-$5 per article. That is less than those who are good at affiliate marketing wherein one sale or sign-up would give them $25-$50. However since you feel like writing is the one thing you're good at, eventually that #4-$5 per article could be higher when you are getting consistent work.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:32 AM

The biggest opportunity for all level businessman to make money from home is design and develop their websites and post the website on business web hosting forums to promote their business online to remain in the competition.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:14 AM

make a list of all your strong skills and make a business based on that.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Contributing Member

@employeeIndia.

1. 2.7 biliion (40% of total world population) are using internet via different sources i.e. via Broadbands & wireless networks (Mobile Internet & Wireless data cards).

2. A user usually spends around 24 to 32 Hrs per month.

2. A user spends almost 95% of their online presence in Non-Commercial Activities i.e. Social Networking (22%), Search (21%), Content Reading (20%), Emails & Communication (19%),Multi Media Sites (13%) followed by Commercial /Business Activity i.e. Online Shopping.

Source:http://www.go-gulf.com/blog/online-time/

Now the reason to explain the above statistics was just to help you out in understanding the online consumer behavior. When we talk about an online business (profit motive), we should really be engaged in the market which is in high demand.

In coming few years, Just see what is expected to grow
1.Number of Internet users worldwide using Internet via Broadband connections.
2.Number of Smartphone users resulting into addition of Internet users on Mobile.
3.Average Time spent on Internet by an Individual.
4. Average time spent on Online Shopping sites.

At the end of the year 2013 the Global web sales will reach $963 billion which is supposed to be further added by $263 billion in next 3 years. Source - Goldman Sachs.

So if you are really interested in online business just go for sales of products & services online (E-commerce).

Old 07-10-2013, 02:40 AM

You can choose the online business type based on your skills and the market trends. Then you may get the biggest opportunity to succeed. Good luck.

Old 07-11-2013, 06:10 AM

Finlay i Suggest to you that there are many number of online business. but today real estate market is going up so you choose and make sure the business opportunity with your budget and capabilities. At 1st book a domain (keyword based) and do seo. very beneficial this business for you.

Old 07-12-2013, 04:45 AM

According to me the best category would which you love most or in which you are better than others. For example I love to play video games and have lot of knowledge about that. I start a website to provide reviews on all latest games and now it is going fine. I have started earning few bucks daily from different sources.

So go with that in which you feel good and enjoy lot.

Old 07-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagletz101 View Post
For me, i merely prefer just building a blog!
Why?

Can you try to backup your response a little better?

Old 07-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Banned

Offering services would give you quick money!

If you don't need quick money then you can create blogs or website optimize your blogs and websites, it takes time but it would give you money for long time!

Old 07-16-2013, 08:12 AM

Ask your friend, about their needs, put online store and easy to deliver, payment options. Bang! new business opportunity.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:21 PM

I think you would have your answer at this article http://www.itmashable.com/2012/09/pr...l#.UeW5VdItTBs

Old 07-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Contributing Member

Promoting other people's products to get affiliate commissions still works best for me

Old 07-17-2013, 12:50 AM
Contributing Member

Do the business in which you are best to perform. If you are from IT background then there are lots of opportunity in front of you.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewhudson040 View Post
Hi all these information given about the online business opportunity is correct.
What do you agree with?

You forgot to get into some details.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:05 PM

i think always do what you like to do and make sure that business is like cycle of your life as just more focus on what you have done before in your past and experience it.
If you chose business you like then you never get bored off it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread