Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #41  
Old 03-21-2016, 09:13 AM
ThirdEye's Avatar
ThirdEye ThirdEye is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 03-21-16
Location: Canada
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
This won't make you rich, but they're nice side income:

User Testing (Testing other people's websites). I'm signed up in 4 of them and some months I earn an extra $200 plus
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #42  
Old 03-21-2016, 04:11 PM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by rritz View Post
Sell on amazon via FBA - you can do that without a website
What if the thread creator does not have a large inventory of products to sell in his house? Should he rob homes to keep selling products? This isn't a long term money making method but short term profits.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiway93 View Post
The best way of earning money with out website is teespring
Huh? Could you explain further.
 
  #43  
Old 03-22-2016, 03:12 AM
Chester Carlson Chester Carlson is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 03-21-16
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
maybe you can use some paid web surfing services
 
  #44  
Old 03-27-2016, 09:49 AM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Carlson View Post
maybe you can use some paid web surfing services
What do you mean?

These services are just useless and no longer popular like it temporary was so many years ago.
 
  #45  
Old 03-28-2016, 02:15 AM
faiz7869's Avatar
faiz7869 faiz7869 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-04-16
Location: India
Posts: 71
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You need to provide few links to prove, it should be genuine and proactively possible because mostly people only talk about it but the fact is it is not at all working for all. While you will find lot's of article on making money online with the website... and it work for most!
 
  #46  
Old 03-28-2016, 06:33 AM
mzmaker05 mzmaker05 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 09-26-09
Posts: 30
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I would do micro jobs if I didn't have a website, I would start with sites like fiverr, peopleperhour, etc...
Then I would advertise the gig as much as possible, also classifieds websites may also be a good way to get started, you have probably heard about the story where a kid traded his phone and after a few trades ended up with a super nice car..
The free section is a good place, look for free boats, etc and then trade and trade..
 
  #47  
Old 03-31-2016, 07:22 PM
IceFox IceFox is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 03-29-16
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You can make money by join freelancer website. Or make website for Affiliate, that's a good idea.
 
  #48  
Old 04-01-2016, 05:03 PM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz7869 View Post
You need to provide few links to prove, it should be genuine and proactively possible because mostly people only talk about it but the fact is it is not at all working for all. While you will find lot's of article on making money online with the website... and it work for most!
What did you just say?

Reading articles on how to make money online are in fact not useful at all. These article writers secretly have a reason why for writing them and chances are any link they provide is in fact a website with nothing but affiliate links. It's call link bait, they convince you anything's possible in the article and then you get fooled and by some stupid product that makes you no money.

I quoted the thread creators opening post at the bottom of my reply. After reading that 1 more time, can you provide any other tips that you can go into details to make us understand why it will work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFox View Post
You can make money by join freelancer website. Or make website for Affiliate, that's a good idea.
First of all, thread creator wanted to learn new ways of making money without having a website and then you go ahead and say create a affiliate website. Geez, think before you post something.

Let's say you join a freelancer website, do you have any special skills to add to your profile to get jobs on that website or apply to get a job and get approved because your past history on that freelance website say's you are an expert in it.

On freelancer websites, no one will hire some stranger for a certain price without knowing that you can actually get the job done by following the customers specifications. This method really is not something that anyone can do.


OP's post is below
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarsaady View Post
On the web world you can find different ways to make money without having or creating a website.

Below are FIVE types of online business opportunities that you can make money with without having any website.

1.Online Surveys
2.Get Paid to Read Email/Get Paid to Signup/Get Paid to Surf
3.Online Investment
4.Selling on Ebay Business
5.Marketing Affiliate Programs with Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising

However there so many other ways not mentioned above.

So can anyone here share any other opportunity that enables us to profit online without having a website.


Thanks so much
Omar
 
  #49  
Old 04-02-2016, 12:34 AM
maole maole is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 04-02-16
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Yes, that is good for your idea. But I think you should be have a website for yourself because you will make everything with it. And to create a basic website for beginner it really don't hard with wordpress and plugin.
 
  #50  
Old 04-02-2016, 09:51 AM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by maole View Post
Yes, that is good for your idea. But I think you should be have a website for yourself because you will make everything with it. And to create a basic website for beginner it really don't hard with wordpress and plugin.
The point of this thread is to toss out idea's how to make money without a website. This is a very good topic because some people may have dreams about making money online and actually running there own successful website.

The problem is they don't have the initial funds to create a website the right way which is not cheap. So making money without a website is very important because you can save up money for when you decided to create that website that you have envisioned in your head for so long.
 
  #51  
Old 04-09-2016, 05:57 AM
datamaya's Avatar
datamaya datamaya is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 04-07-16
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 16
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarsaady View Post
Below are FIVE types of online business opportunities that you can make money with without having any website.

1.Online Surveys
2.Get Paid to Read Email/Get Paid to Signup/Get Paid to Surf
3.Online Investment
4.Selling on Ebay Business
5.Marketing Affiliate Programs with Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
Impossible.

All of those things you mention need a website. For example is point 4: Ebay is a website.

Perhaps what you mean is "without your own website", am I correct? If I am, then my very first question is why not making your own website?

I don't know what's the point of your question. Maybe your point is to give ideas to people who don't have a website, but setting up a website is very easy and cheap nowadyas even for a beginner, thanks for services like Wordpress and other free CMS. Weighing on the benefits vs effort, I think it's worth to have our own website.

Yes, you can earn money using third-party websites like selling stuff on marketplaces, selling your skills on freelancer sites, on social media, posting your videos on Youtube that potentially go viral, etc, but you can do more than that if you have your own website.

Just my 2 cents
 
  #52  
Old 04-18-2016, 08:19 AM
Christo Christo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 04-18-16
Location: South africa
Posts: 1
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Hi i was looking in to doing affiliate marketing is there anyone that can assit me in this field?
 
  #53  
Old 04-18-2016, 10:41 AM
Judy Bonacci Judy Bonacci is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 04-17-16
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 12
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Creating a Website

Creating your own website can be frustrating and costly. There are so many factors to get it up and running. Not only that, you have to have a way to drive traffic to it.

You can build a business online without a website by creating relationships on Social Media, however building rapport takes time and effort. I know many that are earning 6 figures using this approach. People buy from people they know and trust. Once you build this list of devoted followers....it's SOLID GOLD!

A blog is the best place to build your list. Putting valuable content up on a consistent bases draws people to you and your content is yours FOREVER. Entrepreneurs are still selling offers they put on their blog years ago.

I just finished putting up a blog. I used someone else's system and links to get it going. It is well worth the very small investment for all I am getting.

Have an awesome day!!
 
  #54  
Old 04-25-2016, 04:19 AM
alicewright alicewright is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 11-16-15
Location: augusta
Posts: 151
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I think guest blogging is also a great way to making money without any website.
 
  #55  
Old 05-01-2016, 03:52 PM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicewright View Post
I think guest blogging is also a great way to making money without any website.
Some people to pay for guest bloggers. Not unless they hire writers on a freelance website. Still a good way to make money though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mOrLoC View Post
go to facebook and write PNs to everyone.
What's PN?

Stop speed posting and actually give a good response.
 
  #56  
Old 05-07-2016, 01:58 AM
soda6 soda6 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-07-16
Posts: 52
iTrader: 0 / 0%
We can make API for others which will be used by other members who have dynamic websites.We can get this work from freelance
 
  #57  
Old 05-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Aliyah5ines's Avatar
Aliyah5ines Aliyah5ines is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 05-08-16
Posts: 2
iTrader: 0 / 0%
online business with out website

hi,

Use Classifieds and Local listing sites to increase your business in online
 
  #58  
Old 05-09-2016, 02:13 AM
emilyrose9 emilyrose9 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 05-12-15
Location: Augusta
Posts: 120
iTrader: 0 / 0%
The best safe and easy way according to me for making online money is Guest posting. IT will help us in various ways.
 
  #59  
Old 05-10-2016, 03:49 AM
treybail treybail is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-07-16
Posts: 38
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I've always heard online surveys were not worth the time?
 
  #60  
Old 05-11-2016, 04:56 AM
tanooja tanooja is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 05-06-16
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Few ways to earn money without having own website

  1. Teach Classes Online
  2. Sell Your hand made crafts in online using Etsy or Ebay or GainStores
  3. Get on Frelancer works like Upwork, Freelancer site
  4. Write an Ebook
  5. Create Youtube videos
  6. Complete online surveys
  7. Promote affliate products
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:00 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC