Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Share |
Old 07-28-2016, 01:48 AM

Post Why you should start using videos to promote your business?

Quote:
if you are looking for effective ways to expand your business and sell more, then you should include video promotion into your marketing. A lot of people now days are aware the advantage of video marketing and are using it to promote their brand, products and services.

Why video marketing is so awesome ?

people theses days look for information, and fast. so they prefer to spend 1-2 min time watching a video than spending it on a 10+min reading text.

advantages ?

It can help you reaching out to millions of people within a short time, and not spending a bunch of money on it. The video can also go viral and gain more views each day.

You can pass your marking message effectively because it appeals to several senses. Images and sound draw out feeling and better understanding of the idea.

Increase the duration of a person time spent on a website. That person will remember he saw and heard unlike any other marketing methods. best way to present your products, services and explain about them.

One of the best advantages of this method is that videos you create will last for years and will get you more exposure with time. Usually ads die out within a short time, but opposite is true with viral videos, so you will continue to reap benefits for years.
Source: https://wpgurus.net/advantages-of-video-marketing/

Hope this information will serve you guys well.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-28-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added quotes and source link.... don't steal content

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-28-2016, 11:22 AM

This is very helpful! I just recently started a YouTube page just because of the benefits of video marketing. Another benefit that I have found is that people are able to get to know you faster when they watch you in video. The more people know, like, and trust you, the more likely they will buy/ sign up with you

Old 07-29-2016, 07:09 PM
Contributing Member

surely i totally agrees with you, i dont make use of videos initially in marketing my services but even since i introduced videos into it, my visitors traffic has increased to some extent and am sure in the coming days, more and more traffic will flow in. thanks for this.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:32 PM
Contributing Member

Yes it true, But images also tell more than words and do so many things, Like the way videos also, video may be gif or anything that should be attractive and not all about promoting it should reach all the people. Than only it works, But not all the ways. video you created in min period with new and innovating and at the same people gonna crazy about this. If you can do like that no one stops reaching it.

Old 08-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Contributing Member

Promoting using video is cheap and because most of people are lazy to read a long promotional articles.

Old 08-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by januar View Post
Promoting using video is cheap and because most of people are lazy to read a long promotional articles.
I've heard this is true, until the moment they consider purchasing something - then they read every word.

Old 08-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Contributing Member

Although it has plenty of advantages, it is more costly than plain text. Not all people are gifted talk or do voice over on a video. So, for certain creators it requires more expenses to hire a professional to do the job.

Old 08-14-2016, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by januar View Post
Not all people. I am a detailed guy, I will read a companies TOS if I have to so I am informed of any fine details.

Using Videos is great but it's always good to write a detailed blog post then share a video related to the topic with more information not mentioned in the blog post. At least you could try to get the blog post ranked well and as well try to rank the youtube video. More traffic the better.

Old 08-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Not all people. I am a detailed guy, I will read a companies TOS if I have to so I am informed of any fine details.

Using Videos is great but it's always good to write a detailed blog post then share a video related to the topic with more information not mentioned in the blog post. At least you could try to get the blog post ranked well and as well try to rank the youtube video. More traffic the better.

In opposite, I think today getting ranked your videos high in search engines is more effective way than ranked articles and posts. The world became recently like video since it provides the info in a funny and not bored way.

Old 08-28-2016, 09:44 AM

Smile Yes Video is POWERFUL

Everyone loves watching video...
I think we all need to market our businesses through video.
It is a very powerful tool.

Paul

Old 08-28-2016, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetcleaningnorthb View Post
Everyone loves watching video...
I think we all need to market our businesses through video.
It is a very powerful tool.

Paul
What's your opinion on the blog post?

Old 08-28-2016, 05:55 PM

Blog Post Thoughts. . .
Video is the way to go. As I have said before, everyone is watching video.
It's the easiest way to convey emotion and logic on a medium that everyone can
understand.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum