Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-24-2016, 04:38 AM

Webinar is how much important for Branding?

Hello Guys ..
Let me know how much i prefer Webinar for digital Marketing..
This is my Brand GPS Tracker . Can you help me regarding That.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-27-2016, 09:05 AM

Webinars are very informative and are definitely a sales pitch ... perhaps that could be tied into promoting your brand.

Old 11-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The answer to your question really depends on the industry that you operate in...

For most businesses which are online, of course Webinars would be a great method for establishing and reaffirming brand awareness.

But if you own a brick and mortar store, what use would you have from it? None... Let's say you have a small local flower shop near the market - Will the effort of hosting, organizing and running a webinar (flowers workshop) really be worth the effort?

If you are running a digital business, than very likely a Webinar would be beneficial for your bran (although not always the case).

Old 01-07-2017, 11:48 AM

According to my experience, If you cater to IT industry whitepapers, case study and webinars can be really helpful method to get new clients. t depends on with your webinars how many people your each.

Old 01-19-2017, 11:41 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Marketing your webinar takes your technique to the next level because you incorporate the promotion power of webinars with the benefits of product identification. In fact, if you fail to product your webinars properly, it could become the weak link in the chain of your technique.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:23 PM

Brand awareness is a thought that involves creating audiences additional awareness of your product through consistent promotion, advertisements, marketing, and labeling targeted on one theme......

Having a webinar set up can enable your audiences to have a visible image of your brand, leading to an even bigger client base once everything is claimed and done.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:02 AM
Contributing Member

Let's say A has just set up a new online business on day 1. He decides on day 2 that webinars would be a good way to promote his business & sets up a date and time, even sends out a few invites. How many people do you think will actually join in? Very few!

A neither has the requisite authority, nor the following to make his webinar a success. To be able to use webinars for branding or for any other purpose, you need to first build authority & followership by making & sharing relevant content like articles, videos, infographics etc, participate in forums, solve people's problems. Otherwise webinars will just be a futile exercise.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Just to add my here

My company made a major change and switched to another software for certain stuff. 2 weeks before launch (launched this past Monday) they sent out emails with free training using webinar's. This was a great idea and it has helped my employee's and myself learn the in's and out's of the software so we can use all it's features that makes our jobs awesome.

I'm a believer in webinars used for training if you can not be at the person's house for 1 on 1 live training.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:57 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
I'm a believer in webinars used for training if you can not be at the person's house for 1 on 1 live training.
Absolutely, when I was a newbie to digital marketing, I depended a lot on webinars to learn the trade, especially from authority figures at hubspot, kissmetrics etc.

Old 02-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Webinars does not apply on all business, it's a case to case basis depending on your industry and target niche.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum