Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Hi there, If your goal is to reach people online then you can bid on impressions basis i.e. CPM cost per 1000 Impressions and then keep your ad position above the fold, and also there is a option of Viewable impressions. hope this helps

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanloimmo View Post
You can promote your business at facebook ads or Google adwords
Do you know how to increase business thorough facebook because I'm not getting business from facebook I spent some money in facebook but no luck give me some tips

Old 03-13-2017, 11:49 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

More than Google Adwords, it's social networking sites that are playing the big role.

In fact, there are groups that can help you find job or a good project.

Old 03-15-2017, 03:50 AM

The best way to promote your business is online advertising. There are two ways free and paid. For free you write blog and do posting on other websites, Local Listing of your business, do Social media postings to reach maximum customer of same niche.
For Paid you can go for PPC ( Adwords), FB post boost and paid advertising promote banner ads etc.

Old 04-01-2017, 02:18 AM

I think you should social media and micro blogging sites like Facebook, Twitter for the promotion of your business.

Old 04-04-2017, 04:51 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

For more customer for for business just start, SMO, Blogging , PPC(Adword, facebook).

Old 06-22-2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-joe View Post
any one can tell me the ways to increase my customer reach, I am in paper bag and canvas bag selling business online, shipped all over UK. I want to increase customer reach in less price.
research were you potential customers are, which platform do they mostly use for their business and start there. For example company you would like to work with usually post their announcements on twitter then you should follow them etc, and to be cost effective you will have to do most of the work yourself. all the best

Old 06-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanifani727 View Post
If you have tight budget, You can promote your business at Google adwords. it is best place to promote anything.
google adwords for me is very expensive. I think it depends on average bid price for keywords in your industry

Old 06-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khadeer View Post
Do you know how to increase business thorough facebook because I'm not getting business from facebook I spent some money in facebook but no luck give me some tips
Like any business, Facebook ads (or any form of online ads) has a break even period. You have to get through the initial break even period to start making money.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:29 AM

Why dont you try Online Press Release. There are a lot of free PR sites out there, you can write something about your offerings and publish. You will definitely see an increase in traffic.

Old 06-26-2017, 07:08 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdpvpshosting View Post
Why dont you try Online Press Release. There are a lot of free PR sites out there, you can write something about your offerings and publish. You will definitely see an increase in traffic.
Do you have links to the pr sites? Or atleast the search keywords?

Old 06-27-2017, 05:11 AM
Contributing Member

Having an online business is better because your online business is open for 24 hours and you can promote your products or services to people around the world, also the setup cost is less in online business, comparing it with the offline model. In these days people are going online to check things they want to buy. I think the best methods to reach out for customers is Facebook!

Last edited by weblife; 06-27-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread