Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-13-2017, 01:44 AM

Reach more customers online

any one can tell me the ways to increase my customer reach, I am in paper bag and canvas bag selling business online, shipped all over UK. I want to increase customer reach in less price.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2017, 03:58 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-joe View Post
any one can tell me the ways to increase my customer reach, I am in paper bag and canvas bag selling business online, shipped all over UK. I want to increase customer reach in less price.
If you have tight budget, You can promote your business at Google adwords. it is best place to promote anything.

Old 01-13-2017, 04:48 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

To get more customer use different-different Social Networking sites to promote your product , its bet way to promote your work.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Contributing Member

Twitter is best micro-blogging site which can help you to reach maz customers online.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:32 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryfa View Post
To get more customer use different-different Social Networking sites to promote your product , its bet way to promote your work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auraiyaits View Post
Twitter is best micro-blogging site which can help you to reach maz customers online.
Both of you should get into more details about how to use social sites effectively and cheaply to gain new customers. Since you replied, I am sure you have had great success with your business using social media.

Please educate us or don't reply if you can not get into details. We are looking for quality replies that help people and not them asking more questions about how do I do that then...

Old 01-15-2017, 03:21 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanifani727 View Post
If you have tight budget, You can promote your business at Google adwords. it is best place to promote anything.
The worst place to start if you have a tight budget.

One way is to sell a small selection of your products on eBay/Amazon as loss leaders. This can be your advertising by proxy. If you don't offer your full range then your customers will have to enquire if you have a larger range. Add a business card to your sales and you WILL get leads.

I have used this method with great success, both, for myself, and others.

It's free to network on social media so use the platform that best suits.

Canvas bags? Are these the types that butchers etc add their own branding to?

If so, then you should use Pinterest and Instagram. You will want to highlight the customers you've already had and their customers using your bags.

Avoid adwords if you can, as you will get outbid by kraft and their affiliates. The market is very difficult.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:58 AM

You can easily generate leads through Facebook advertisement, and just keep one thing in mind you are going to waste your money if you are going to spend it on Google Adwords.
First of all, the Facebook advertisement is cheaper than Google Adwords and you can easily generate leads through the Facebook advertisement for products like bags and accessories because people generally don't search for products like this on Google. But while they are online on Facebook doing random stuff and they see your add with great pictures and content they become interested in your products and they buy it. I am sure it going to help you in generating leads for your business.

Old 01-20-2017, 04:46 AM
Contributing Member

Your business may be online but you can promote it both on & offline. Start small & visit the small & medium sized retail outlets in your locality. Ask them whether they'll be willing to carry your product (there's no reason why they wouldn't). This way you're getting your product sold & getting brand visibility for it. Set up shop in your local flea markets where you'll get huge footfalls. Offer people discounts if they post about your product to social media. Finally, reach out to some influencers in your neighborhood/community & offer them your stuff for free if they agree to talk about it through their social channels.

Old 01-20-2017, 05:21 AM
Contributing Member

Facebook and adwords are not recommended if you have tight budget.

Agreed that you need to try on ebay,amazon.. Not sure if etsy is working on UK.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:07 PM

For paid route, there're Google ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads and Pinterest ads.

For free traffic, you may want to try free classified sites and building a following on social media such as facebook, twitter, instagram pinterest etc.

Old 01-22-2017, 03:11 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanC View Post
For paid route, there're Google ads, Bing ads, Facebook ads and Pinterest ads.

For free traffic, you may want to try free classified sites and building a following on social media such as facebook, twitter, instagram pinterest etc.
Did you even read previous replies before repeating them...

Old 01-22-2017, 10:41 PM

You can also do advertising on classified sites. Post free ads on top classified site not all.. Its best way to promote your service.. Also you can use adwords from starting at low investment.. If you see that you are getting more benefit from adwords then you can increase .. We are from [removed], and we also do advertise on adwords.

Last edited by snakeair; 01-23-2017 at 04:04 AM. Reason: self promoting against the rules

Old 01-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

If you want to reach Customer quickly then use Google Adwords, First focus on your local customer then expand the target location. This really help you to more customer online.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-joe View Post
As previously stated in the reply that I gave to a thread a while ago, what you need to do is to make use of social media networks to reach out to more prospects. Not only will you be able to reach them out effectively, but you can actually do this without having to spend much in advertising..

Old 02-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Latest Blog:

[CaRP] Unknown document format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu_1 View Post
You can easily generate leads through Facebook advertisement, and just keep one thing in mind you are going to waste your money if you are going to spend it on Google Adwords.
First of all, the Facebook advertisement is cheaper than Google Adwords and you can easily generate leads through the Facebook advertisement for products like bags and accessories because people generally don't search for products like this on Google. But while they are online on Facebook doing random stuff and they see your add with great pictures and content they become interested in your products and they buy it. I am sure it going to help you in generating leads for your business.
While I'm sure you can generate leads on facebook I'm not sure how well this would work for this niche.

Not to mention how expensive it is. Social media and pay by click are not for people with small budget unless you do all the work yourself to build your brand then and only then does social media work well.

You should look to list your business on as many directories as possible. Use supplier directories as well if you are looking to sell in bulk.
List on sites like etsy, ebid, ebay etc but only as a means to an end. Meaning use it to gain customers to your actual branded website.
If you don't have a website build one with as many product variations as possible.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Latest Blog:

[CaRP] Unknown document format.

Any updates? I'm curios to know what you ended up going with?

Old 02-16-2017, 02:40 PM

Target your customers with fb paid ads and google adwords

Old 02-22-2017, 07:18 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanifani727 View Post
I don't think it would be practical if you're on a tight budget and use Adwords to promote your business. It requires an ample amount of money, time and effort and most specially experience.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:30 AM

You can promote your business at facebook ads or Google adwords

Old 02-23-2017, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanloimmo View Post
You can promote your business at facebook ads or Google adwords
This is not new information in this thread. Can you share other tips that have proven to work for you that is not mentioned already?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread