Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-25-2017, 04:13 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeet View Post
How many youtubes are there? I'm 100% sure that the rate of failed business in online business is far higher than offline businesses... Not talking about registered companies. Individuals who start something and things don't go as expected. Closed.
I don't deny that online business also was it's difficulties but normally the cost to start is much lower than a offline and the potencial is much bigger

So even if it fails you lose less money.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-26-2017, 02:00 AM

online is better for others because it mostly recharged to people to easily comparing to offline.

Old 05-01-2017, 09:26 AM

i think for real income it is better to work offline,
but online isnt bad too for side income, im doing that working in real life and trying to open a online business

Old 05-11-2017, 04:51 AM

coz now a days people are more passion in online marketing and can reach all over the world simply sitting at home.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:42 AM

From my experience, online business is a lot easier to manage

Old 05-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyHatAffiliate View Post
From my experience, online business is a lot easier to manage
Care to explain why?

Old 05-12-2017, 06:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepaksharma View Post
In off line business you depend on local customers but in Online you get customers globaly.
Ok, that's the obvious. But getting traffic to ones brick and mortar establishment can be costly, and online, there's no guarantee you will get the traffic you need to sustain the online business also.

So please explain your point further as to which is better, and why.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:18 AM

The reason is simple...majority of people these days go online to check things they want to buy. It is more convenient for buying anything from an online store.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:33 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullstop360 View Post
The reason is simple...majority of people these days go online to check things they want to buy. It is more convenient for buying anything from an online store.
Um, it's getting better, but not quite there yet on clothing, for example. Until you know your size, I usually have to buy at least two different sizes of things online - a shirt, sweater or even shoes. And then, I have to return the one that doesn't fit for an exchange. That type of return transaction costs a store time and money.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:09 PM
Contributing Member

With online business, you can easily promote your products or service to people around the world. This is better than offiline business.

Old 05-14-2017, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnguyen View Post
With online business, you can easily promote your products or service to people around the world. This is better than offiline business.
What makes you think a brick and mortar store cannot sell worldwide if they want to without being online. Catalogue shopping is not a new concept.

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:29 AM
Contributing Member

To those insisting that online is better for whatever reasons, how many startups/ecommerce companies are actually making profits? Amazon made huge losses for a long time & still does only slim profits. Uber is completely in the red. So are most other unicorns. These are all online businesses who're bleeding cash despite their size & scale.

Old 05-20-2017, 11:05 PM

We can't say only offline busniness is better. Example is "Mukesh Ambani" , This man all business depends on offline and he is India's richest business man.
We are leaving in competitive era if we are starting online business there are many Big company to competition, Online business or online earning is not easy because Adsense earning or affiliate earing system change. Before start any business you should know properly of those.

Old 05-21-2017, 11:09 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Well there is different different opinion for online business & offline business as both are the Business but there are some different in both.

Online Business : I think online business is good for all those don't want to face customers in real life. They have to face customer on online. They have to do all deal online which is better to do offline business.

Offline Business : Most of people still don't belie on online business so they just go with

offline business. A business owner will get instant money, You will get just limited customers in offline business.

So these are the few thing those explain little about online & offline business.

Old 05-21-2017, 11:41 PM

Online business are more important than offline. This helps to track how you are getting business and also you can target the right people.

Old 05-23-2017, 09:47 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryfa View Post
Hii guys
do u think online business is better then offline???
Business is a business. One doesn't choose a business category based on online vs offline. One choses it based on one's capabilities to deliver and meet the market demands.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:48 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestpostingindia View Post
Well there is different different opinion for online business & offline business as both are the Business but there are some different in both.

Online Business : I think online business is good for all those don't want to face customers in real life. They have to face customer on online. They have to do all deal online which is better to do offline business.

Offline Business : Most of people still don't belie on online business so they just go with

offline business. A business owner will get instant money, You will get just limited customers in offline business.

So these are the few thing those explain little about online & offline business.
Online or offline, you have to deal with customers. Haven't you ever yelled at the customer care of your phone company? They're people sitting far away, never even met you, but still getting yelled at!

As regards instant payment, online businesses can get paid instantly. Think credit card transactions.

Old 05-24-2017, 01:28 AM

Online Business is far better than offline as you don't have to invest on property or you have not to pay any rents.
Today everything is online so today's generation wants every thing to be online so that they don't go out thats why it is best.

Old 05-24-2017, 01:57 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Online gives you more freedom. One of the major draws of the online business model is the ability to operate from home and in fact anywhere in the world. With more people looking to supplement income from their main jobs, the attraction of an online business as a means of passive income is on the rise.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:51 AM

Both have equal opportunities. I say that because our business is both web design & photography. Say for a web design I spend around 15hrs on an average. I can generate more revenue from photography, where we spend half the time on both capturing & post production but still earn more.

There are scenarios which are vice versa too. I think it all depends upon the Clientèle

More money for less work or If you are a startup business, more work for less money.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread