Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-04-2017, 04:47 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Why online business is better then offline??

Hii guys
do u think online business is better then offline???

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2017, 06:37 AM

Hi Trfya,

Online business is better than the option to offline business.In this time, no one wants to waste your time. We all wants to every facility provide to my home. The online business provides us all things. So everyone chooses to online business.

Last edited by husupplements; 04-04-2017 at 06:48 AM. Reason: add to some line

Old 04-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Hi,

I just want to tell you the marketing strategy if you notice the advertising and other resources every thing changes in each decades like ads on newspaper then radio then TV Now internet is ruling the world next may be different so people are changing on their convenient based on time and period changes.

Old 04-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnurexbob View Post
Genuinely, its a good thing to do. I mean to say online one. According to the market competition online business is better than offline business. Isn't is better, just guess??, it may take time to rank any online business, 1 weeks, 1 months, or years, but as you are ranked, all done. Obviously, then earning a huge revenue is not a big deal.
This is a complete mish-mash of junk that means absolutely nothing.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Contributing Member

No business is truly only online. Most businesses are offline with just some part of sales, marketing, payment and customer service happening online. Even big software companies like Microsoft have sales people who go and pitch to industry executives. Most of the sales for most industries happen offline. So offline is in fact more important.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The plus point is that promotional/marketing cost is cheaper than newspaper advertisement. Plus, your service can reach to far more people than before with arrival of social networking.

You just need to get followers.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:36 AM

Yes, Online business is better.

There are lots of Benefits both for Buyers and Sellers for Online Business.

1) Convenience & Easiness
2) Wide range of products and services
3) Saves money
4) Saves time
5) Adequate information

Old 04-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Contributing Member

Here's some material on online vs offline businesses. While online businesses can be cheaper to operate, customer acquisition costs have been going through the roof of late. This can offset the advantages of overall cheaper business operations.

https://www.statementagency.com/blog...channel-future

Old 04-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Contributing Member

Online business is always better then offline the biggest reason is You will get customers all around the world, where the offline business get not more customers as compare to the online. The second thing is cost, Offline business is too costly than the online.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:36 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

In offline business customer can satisfy by checking product and then pays the money for it this is what till now happening, But now the usage of internet it became major to every business to have Online. whether it is content or product based. it's because more Visibility, less infrastructure, more opportunities, More exposure with online social media. But it's more complex to be a successful in e-commerce.

Old 04-11-2017, 05:04 AM

online business is best because the business growth opportunity in online business is very high

Old 04-12-2017, 02:38 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Yes, Online business better than offline business because today everybody uses internet to get some information. Today every business must be available on the interent. The chances of good business growth is very high as compared to the offline.

Old 04-13-2017, 07:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Because the whole world is online now. Or it's getting that way at least!

Old 04-16-2017, 01:28 AM

online business is better than offline business because it is fast ,easy way to develop your business in short time.You can run more than one business.

Old 04-16-2017, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Both have there pro's and con's.

Running an offline business means you have to decide if your company will provide benefits to your employee's as in medical, 401k or vacation time/ maternity leave. The same goes with an online business.

offline business you need to still advertise online, put ads in papers and call people up to help drive in new customers to your business.

You need to check in your state or country about taxes' and what you need to do for your offline and online business to meat the rules so you don't get arrested.

I'm thinking about a real big business and not a small business where you have like 2 employee's. I work for a big company and I am a team lead so I help run the operation and deal with CEO's of large corporations in a email setting with there needs. I just can't say no to them as they could put the contract in jeopardy and we loose a lot of money which means you need to let staff go to still turn a profit.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:54 AM

If you are publisher or content writer or you are a teacher and create your own tutorials not immediate but very soon you archived a point where if you not worked but still earn daily per hour, per minute, that's the charm of online credit goes to Adsense or youtube who developed thousands of entrepreneurs

Old 04-21-2017, 12:45 AM
Contributing Member

Its extremely difficult to setup a "stable" online business...
Websites get outranked all the time. What is "trending" today becomes obselete tomorrow. New technology keeps coming at a faster rate than you can adapt to it...
5 years back forums were the solution to programming related problems. Today that section is next to inactive... Better resources are available...
Very few businesses have survived that are "only online"

Old 04-24-2017, 06:29 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Online business is always open. You aren't stuck in 1 location or handcuffed to a location.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:12 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The main reason why online is far better than offline, is due to the scale up!
People can be much more productive in an online business than than a offline.

In our company we have 4 types of costumer support, chat in webpage, facebook private messaging, email and phone.
And the one that cost us much more time is phone because it locks completely one person while the other 3 types can be done by the same person easily alone even if there are serveral people using this services same time.

Other great example is youtube it was sold by a couple of billion dollars and when it was sold the staff was less than 50 people. There arent any offline service that can have a value of more than 5 billion with less than 50 workers working there.

So although there are many more reasons for online being better than offline i would say the main one is the scale up opportunities.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:09 PM
Contributing Member

How many youtubes are there? I'm 100% sure that the rate of failed business in online business is far higher than offline businesses... Not talking about registered companies. Individuals who start something and things don't go as expected. Closed.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread