Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 05-12-2017, 01:59 AM

I am looking forward to create Authority Website

Hi there,
I am looking forward to build my Authority Website which promote others' products by writing review site about these products and get commission. Does anyone here can give me a help on how to do it? Thanks!

Regards,
Techrev

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-14-2017, 10:21 AM

Backlinks are the key, it is still how google ranks and gives site authority. Banklinko is a free guide with a lot of great tips we have used in building our authority domain. Definitely do your research on SEO. If you are promoting other people's products it should be fairly easy as long as you get them to link your site. I would contact all the sites you can selling the product you are reviewing and get links from them on that product to your review page of said product. Footnote links do not give you the juice a main page links do.

Old 05-18-2017, 05:09 AM
Contributing Member

Basically you're asking how does one make money from affiliate marketing. This should help you get started http://neilpatel.com/what-is-affiliate-marketing/

Old 05-19-2017, 04:49 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

You should look at the top sites that are doing this.

I would make sure that the reviews are very in-depth.

It seems like the sites that do this well have a very big list with check boxes that get very specific.

It is worth mentioning that Amazon will be decreasing the amount they give for affiliates in the future, and this is becoming a go-to strategy for some, so this type of site is or has already become saturated.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Contributing Member

my suggestion is creating attractive, unique, useful content, doing SEO on-page and building high-quality backlinks to rank your site on the top of Google. If your content have high convertion rate, you can run facebook ads, Google Adwords campaigns to boost sales. Besides, you can promote your products on famous forums in your niche.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:34 AM

Its really important to have a complete plan. First you need to figure out what you can write about to provide value to readers. You then need to develop quality content. At that point you can work on building backlinks to increase your ranking. This is a big and long process.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:44 PM

In addition to all advice offered thus far, it's important to build a site that people'd want to use and read. So not just SEO driven (not discrediting the importance here), you need to be also presenting the review details in the way that's easy to digest and refer too. Star ratings, rankings, prices, comparison charts, etc.. Make it user-friendly as well as Google friendly. At the end of the day, you want people to learn about your site from Google, but after the initial contact, you want to hook them to your site's benefits, so they'll keep coming back to check out other reviews.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:14 PM

Hi Techrev,

You want to build an Authority Website? Then you have to do a lot of hard work. Let's start with following thing:

1. Backlinks - Its very important for the website
2. Guest Post - Do some guest post on authority website.
3. Email Marketing - It will improve your traffic and audience.
4. Social Media Marketing - These days 90% of the people spend their time on social media. So, it will help you to boost traffic.

Old 08-19-2017, 03:19 PM

Social media is only good for some industries though. For example, one of my companies is a mortgage company and stuff like instagram or even facebook just isnt that helpful. The reality is that its kind of like buying your own coffin or tomb stone. You dont go browsing on the internet at 9pm when you are shut off to the world. This is more something that would be useful for me just to have created, but spend your time where its useful. The 80/20 rule comes to mind.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:58 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstevenzz View Post
Social media is only good for some industries though. For example, one of my companies is a mortgage company and stuff like instagram or even facebook just isnt that helpful. The reality is that its kind of like buying your own coffin or tomb stone. You dont go browsing on the internet at 9pm when you are shut off to the world. This is more something that would be useful for me just to have created, but spend your time where its useful. The 80/20 rule comes to mind.
How is this relevant to the OP's question? Please keep your responses on topic.

Old 08-23-2017, 01:09 AM

it's starts with a basic and logical step to understand and to create an authority website. you should have good presence in all the online marketing platforms to give confidence for other people, brands or company to trust your site to promote their products or services.
and the others is your accessibility, reciprocity and your sites that adds values to the products or services of other brand or company.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread