Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-01-2017, 03:57 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Lightbulb Is paid promotion important for eCommerce business ?

eCommerce business website need to be promoted by the way of paid services or not ! Please tell somebody...

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-07-2017, 05:06 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Yes paid posting is very impotent for eCommerce business.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Yes, SEO needs a long time to gain the return. But PPC can attract customer from starting.

Old 06-29-2017, 12:16 AM

Two types of promotions the first one is "unpaid" that is SEO and Second one is PPC (pay per click)
Unpaid will take time to promote your business ,but it will also a good promotion tactics
Paid service promote your business fast,but for this you have to expanse more money and it depends upon your budget

Old 06-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Latest Blog:
None

That totally depends, you can go for facebook marketing and also google ads, that helps the best i would say .

Old 06-29-2017, 07:03 AM
Contributing Member

You can do paid promotions as long as you can make them work. By making them work I mean that the return on investment you get out of these promotions needs to exceed the cost that you invest into them.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravoffice View Post
Two types of promotions the first one is "unpaid" that is SEO
That would not be true. There are plenty of paid SEO services out there that one can engage with that are not PPC.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I think a mixture of both paid promotion and free SEO work is necessary. Of course paid promotion will depend on your budget, but there are several great options besides PPC (In my opinion ,can be very expensive). For example you can buy back links, pay for articles, Pay for SEO services etc.

Old 07-18-2017, 11:33 AM

Yes i agreed, Promotion is very important.. so if want results and grow our business quickly, we should do this as well..

Old 07-19-2017, 07:51 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
Yes, SEO needs a long time to gain the return. But PPC can attract customer from starting.
He's not asking for the comparison results of SEO and PPC. He's basically just asking if a paid promotion is essential in an eCommerce business. I hope that would be very clear to you

Old 07-19-2017, 09:06 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convisor Technology View Post
For eCommerce business, paid promotion is mostly important because paid promotion helps to sale products instantly and make our website popular among the customers.

Through organic promotion, eCommerce business can get good result as well but it will take time. So both organic and paid promotion is required for any type of website or business to get customers.
Yeah, time is an important factor to consider. Organic promotions will take time to kick in vs paid promotions get started instantly. It depends on how long you're willing to wait to get results.

Old 07-20-2017, 01:35 AM

kayaks brisbane

Paid promotion give fast result

Old 07-20-2017, 02:36 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

For E-commerce, you should do paid promotion only for your products. Because only the way people can approach your business.

Old 07-20-2017, 07:07 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankara Vignesh View Post
eCommerce business website need to be promoted by the way of paid services or not ! Please tell somebody...
Hi Sankara,

The promotions plays a essential role for ecommerce business to make your website reachable to worldwide customers, which will be possible through marketing i.e., promotions.

Marketing are two types -
1. Organic which is SEO
2. Paid promotions

As SEO is important for any website for long lasting your website appearance in search engines which will be slow process and long ROI. More time but Future ROI.

Whereas Paid will be quick reach and short period. Lesser time more money but cost will be higher. Reach me if you are any need of suggestions or services.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:15 AM

If your site is very new in the market then go for the PPC as SEO takes time to give you the results. Paid advertising will help you in this way to grab the users from the starting day onwords then start along with your SEO too. It will work out for sure.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:20 AM

It helps if somebody is in hurry to earn and ready to spent money

Old 08-02-2017, 01:19 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It is depend on your budget. If you need long term result then go for SEO technique(free), but if not then you go with PPC.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishekdam View Post
It is depend on your budget. If you need long term result then go for SEO technique(free), but if not then you go with PPC.
SEO is anything but free. The amount of content you'll end up producing for it will buy you some paid advertising.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:24 AM

Yes paid is best for ecommerce

Just see the math, if you are spending ₹100 in total and you are paying ₹10 for one click. Then you are getting 10 visits and if at least anyone purchase something from your site you will get your spent.

But your main focus should be choosing right keyword. Long tail keyword would work best. It will attract targeted visitors and there is more chances of conversion.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:41 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

No doubt, If you want to rule over with your business then it's necessary to run paid campaign for your business. SEO helps in only search engine queries, what about the social media websites. Now days, people spend more times on social media.So, you are loosing a lot of customers if you are not running promotional campaign on social media websites.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread