Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Lightbulb Content matters for the eCommerce sales ?

Content is the very much important for the SEO, which I know. It could be for eCommerce sales also or not ? Please tell about it, if you know....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2017, 12:23 AM

Definitely it is!
Content is king and it effects eCommerce sales!

Old 06-13-2017, 08:39 PM
Contributing Member

I think it does, both seo and sales-wise. If you put more content, it's good for google. Now, the information you put there should benefit potential buyers. I am an online buyer, I would want more information about the product or service I want to buy - features, price, mode of payment, shipping, terms and conditions. After I am convinced with what the product can offer, I look at how the company or seller can deliver.

Old 06-16-2017, 11:16 PM

Content has always been one of the key components. You can never scale up your business if the content is not good one your site. People love quality and informative content.

Old 06-19-2017, 01:40 AM

Content matters a lot. if the content is not quality and does not attracts attention. traffic is also not good. Whether its any website. yes government has a monoply

Old 06-23-2017, 03:07 AM

Definitely content is very important to promote an e-commerce website, Content is king in SEO, Place relevant content into your web page in an e-commerce website. Then you will see the better results, your website authority will improve and Google will give privilege to your site.

Old 06-25-2017, 08:43 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It's always good to have, i noticed in our online store the products that we dedicate more time in developing it's description the better they perform in google organic, and also the better they convert in sales.

Our problem is that we have hundreds of products and always adding more and some and many have basic descriptions.

I think is a process that you will have to do with time.

Kinésio Tapes - Best Price/Quality ratio

Old 07-02-2017, 10:23 PM

Content is the core for any website,for e-commerce as well.
It is always good to write descriptions for your products.It is beneficial for the customers.

Old 07-03-2017, 02:32 AM

content is the integral part and it shows the effectiveness and efficiency of the product and it is important for e-commerce sales and also as much beneficial for the customers

Old 07-03-2017, 05:49 AM
Contributing Member

When we are talking about eCommerce sales, content is the king, you must have enough description text for every product you promote in order to rank that specific page, you are building backlinks for the root domain, but you must also build backlinks to the product pages also. Don't forget! People like high quality and informative descriptions!

Old 07-05-2017, 12:51 AM

You need content for ecommerce because your customers will need information on the products you sell. You'll also need that content to beef up your SEO and social media efforts.

Old 07-05-2017, 02:22 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Content is the only thing which will attract visitors towards the products. A product without content is not a product at all. For example, iPhone 8 releases and Apple doesn't gives any clarity about it's specifications. Will you buy it? NO

Old 07-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Definitely, thousands of "review" website are earning money through attractive content.

Old 07-13-2017, 05:06 AM

NOt Only eCommece sale, whichever site you have, Content always works. The more your content lengthy and having good quality, the more you get benefits for the search result.

Old 07-13-2017, 07:19 AM
Contributing Member

This conversation has outlived its utility. This thread needs to be locked down.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread