Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-22-2017, 09:19 PM

Need Advice on starting Online Business

Hello, I am currently looking forward to starting a website for an Online Business. Now, there are plenty of e-commerce websites, news websites, gaming news websites etc. I was wondering to start an adult website or any other different thing that will make me at least 1000-1200 USD Per month. I would spend my every hour behind that site in promoting and building up traffic. I will give my all in working hard on managing the site. Of course, I will hire a professional website maker to build me that site and help me promoting and catching traffic and of course gonna pay him.

But I am just asking that whether it will be a good idea to start an adult website? I will keep video streaming, downloads, uploads, and all kinds of different categories to be honest. I won't rule out a single thing. Basically, I will combine everything and every type of adult thing and put in my site.
But many were saying that I won't be able to make that kind of money since there are more than dozens of adult sites out there and they are already famous.

So, basically what "Online Business" should I start that will at least fetch me around 1000-1200 USD per month? Of course, I am ready to invest on making the site and do some other things as which will be required and necessary.

Kindly suggest and help me out.

Thanks and regards,
Elliot

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-23-2017, 03:45 AM

Start your new or old business online with small setup so that in the future you will not have to bear a big loss, Start with a proper marketing strategy, how will you go to do the marketing for your online promotions, start online selling on Google Adwords with small price so that you will earn money and after that you will take interest to do your online selling continuously, Do SEO for your whole website and start selling your products with Adwords, first set up the products and optimize then run the ads it will help you to promote your product in google.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by labbazaar View Post
Start your new or old business online with small setup so that in the future you will not have to bear a big loss, Start with a proper marketing strategy, how will you go to do the marketing for your online promotions, start online selling on Google Adwords with small price so that you will earn money and after that you will take interest to do your online selling continuously, Do SEO for your whole website and start selling your products with Adwords, first set up the products and optimize then run the ads it will help you to promote your product in google.
Agreed man, when you're started prepare anything, even a loss. And never give up

Old 06-24-2017, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia. View Post
Agreed man, when you're started prepare anything, even a loss. And never give up
Thank You, For your appreciation.

Old 06-24-2017, 04:01 AM
Contributing Member

You seriously can't expect to ask a forum & get an answer on whether it's possible to set up a profitable online business. Sure, you can start a business, but making profit ultimately comes down to having a meticulous plan & implementig it. So rather than seeking advice here, go make a set of financial statements that project profits and/or losses.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread