Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Online Business Forum General online business related topics including ecommerce, customer related issues, home based business challenges & tips, etc.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-19-2018, 04:15 AM

multiple sites

I know many marketers run multiple sites at the same time. I'm very curious that, for those people who have multiple sites, do you get one site settled (meaning the site is giving you the desired results in traffic, revenue, members, etc.) before you go on to build the next one, or do you simply diversify your time to run multiple sites from scratch?

Last edited by hp_unique; 02-19-2018 at 04:20 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2018, 02:40 AM

Maintaining one site doesn't take all day. So maintaining multiple sites at the same time isn't going to be hard. It's even easier if you outsource most of the work.

When do you move from one website to the next? A new website is basically a new business. Most people move on to the next one once the first website has started making money. Other move one to the next project once they standardize the processes of the first website.

But as a newbie, I recommend that you make sure that your first website is making your money first before you make a new one. Sales is proof that your business model works. If you keep building websites without knowing if your model works, you'll end up losing a lot of time and money.

Old 02-22-2018, 08:06 PM

Really depends on resources - mainly time and money. If you have money, you can outsource most of the day-to-day stuff (content, social media, SEO, etc.) or if you have plenty of time then you can learn the skills necessary to get traffic to your sites and work on multiple sites.

Old 02-23-2018, 05:44 AM
Contributing Member

The key is to learn how to make money from your first website (identifying target audience, driving traffic, monetizing). Once you figure it out, you can hire people to repeat those steps for you, and move on to the next website. If you build multiple websites before monetizing your 1st one, then you'll continue to repeat the mistakes that are stopping your business from growing.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Banned

it's good two more three sites at a time because when you bored from one of them then you can use another one

Old 04-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sree31 View Post
The key is to learn how to make money from your first website (identifying target audience, driving traffic, monetizing). Once you figure it out, you can hire people to repeat those steps for you, and move on to the next website. If you build multiple websites before monetizing your 1st one, then you'll continue to repeat the mistakes that are stopping your business from growing.
This is how it's done especially now that there are people all over the world who need work and looking for work online you can outsource almost anything and help other people in return. I made some training videos of my own to teach simple tasks to some people I use to do some simple work.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum

Closed Thread