Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Online Payment Processing Discussions concerning topics related to payment processing, such as merchant accounts, gateways, credit card processing options, PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-03-2012, 10:26 AM

payment gateway.. is there a market for this in the US?

My business partner showed me a payment gateway system that they developed.

It has funcitons similar to paypal or stormpay, but here is a link to the demo www(.)theglobalpay(.)com

1) I am wondering is it possible to sell it in the US market?

2) Is it a valueble product or I can find similar scripts for small amount of money?

3) Who can be customers?

4) Where to publish ads to sell it?

Thank you for your advices

Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Hi m1522632,

I went to the site but unfortunately it didn't load (or i gave up waiting after 20 seconds). I can only speak as someone who has used PayPal but if I was going to trust any site with my money i would need absolute guaratee that they are safe and reliable, maybe seeing their name associated with another large and trustworthy brand might tell me that 'if they use them, it must be safe' type of thing.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_man View Post
Hi m1522632,

I went to the site but unfortunately it didn't load (or i gave up waiting after 20 seconds). I can only speak as someone who has used PayPal but if I was going to trust any site with my money i would need absolute guaratee that they are safe and reliable, maybe seeing their name associated with another large and trustworthy brand might tell me that 'if they use them, it must be safe' type of thing.
oh, it loaded for me just fine my friend, maybe it was later than when you tried and the servers or something causing the problem was not longer ocurring; but anyways back to the topic of discussion, well there might be a market for it, depends in the way the you promote this particular product, would you focus in the similarities of your product respect to others out there so people can see that you have the most requested features on yours, or would you choose to focus in the features that only your product has and this differentiate from the competition?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing