Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Online Payment Processing Discussions concerning topics related to payment processing, such as merchant accounts, gateways, credit card processing options, PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-23-2015, 09:53 AM

Question I am using Cloudnet360 now but they have got no integration with 2CO. Need help guys.

Hello Folks,

I am currently using Cloudnet360.com as my CRM platform and and they are really smart but the only issue that I am facing is that they do not integrate for 2CO. I have already talked to them and they said at least 5 request should be generated for them to evaluate the process and make it work and as of now apart from me none of their customer raised an issue on this as they already support 40 different payment gateway.

So, please let me know if anyone here using Premiumwebcart/Cloudnet360 so that we can form a group and raise a request to integrate 2CO.

Also if you have got any other way around to integrate it on a CRM based platform then please do let me know.

Looking for your help.
Regards.
Ken

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-23-2015, 02:02 PM

Hello Ken,

I am also using cloudnet360.com shopping cart, CRM and Autoresponder system and I suggest you to switch to authorise.net. they are deeply integrate with it and in five years of services I never faced any issue, even though authorise.net change their API policy three times but I never had any issue.

I hope I helped.

Regards,
Aks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethcbrown15 View Post
Hello Folks,

I am currently using Cloudnet360.com as my CRM platform and and they are really smart but the only issue that I am facing is that they do not integrate for 2CO. I have already talked to them and they said at least 5 request should be generated for them to evaluate the process and make it work and as of now apart from me none of their customer raised an issue on this as they already support 40 different payment gateway.

So, please let me know if anyone here using Premiumwebcart/Cloudnet360 so that we can form a group and raise a request to integrate 2CO.

Also if you have got any other way around to integrate it on a CRM based platform then please do let me know.

Looking for your help.
Regards.
Ken

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing