Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Online Payment Processing Discussions concerning topics related to payment processing, such as merchant accounts, gateways, credit card processing options, PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-29-2016, 05:07 AM

Can I use someone else's Paypal account if mine is limited?

My Paypal account got limited for no reason. Can I use someone else's Paypal (with their permission) to receieve payments on my website? Could anything bad happen?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2016, 05:41 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Well you cannot use some one others Paypal of your computer. Because after analyzing the IP record Paypal will also limited that account.

But if you don't have Paypal or if your account has been limited for any reason. You can find one of your friend who has active Paypal account.

Ask sender to send payment to your friend Paypal account. All you need to do is send Paypal Email of your friend which is associated with Paypal.

Hope this solution can help you out to get your payments.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy6 View Post
My Paypal account got limited for no reason. Can I use someone else's Paypal (with their permission) to receieve payments on my website? Could anything bad happen?
If you have the permission of the owner, then I don`t see any problem with it.
I have used my borther`s Paypal account in the past and I din`t have any problems.
I would recommend you find out why your Paypal account got limited. They don`t limit accounts for no reasons.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:36 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I have seen mostly bloggers create Paypal accounts by using Fake Name generator and few other methods in those countries where Paypal not exist. So, in this case whenever Paypal team is trying to verify particular account through Phone verification the individual do not provide the sufficient details.

This is in fact the main reason for limitation for those accounts which are created through tricks. But on the other hand one can easily remove the limitation on genuine account simply by contacting Paypal and give all the info which they required to confirm that he/she is the real owner of that account.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Mairaj View Post
I have seen mostly bloggers create Paypal accounts by using Fake Name generator and few other methods in those countries where Paypal not exist. So, in this case whenever Paypal team is trying to verify particular account through Phone verification the individual do not provide the sufficient details.

This is in fact the main reason for limitation for those accounts which are created through tricks. But on the other hand one can easily remove the limitation on genuine account simply by contacting Paypal and give all the info which they required to confirm that he/she is the real owner of that account.
My account was permanently limited because they said my old website broke their Terms of Service (I don't know why). I now would like to use my friend's paypal with his permission to receive payments on my new website. I am just wondering if I make a lot of money this way and paypal find out it's not my account will I get in trouble? Does doing this go against their Terms?

Old 03-29-2016, 01:30 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy6 View Post
My account was permanently limited because they said my old website broke their Terms of Service (I don't know why). I now would like to use my friend's paypal with his permission to receive payments on my new website. I am just wondering if I make a lot of money this way and paypal find out it's not my account will I get in trouble? Does doing this go against their Terms?
I don`t see a problem in using any other Paypal account to receive money on your website. You can even use mine if you want (but I`m not going to send you the money ) )
It`s like using a credit card. If I wanted to, I can give you my credit card number to receive payments on it and I can also lend you the credit card to use it at the ATM to receive money.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Paypal i have heard sometimes freeze the money, thats why most of my friends marketers go to Stripe.

A Paypal account can receive money even if it's not yours, but it think you have to check with the company which sends money: most of companies dont send money to a paypal account not in the name of the owner.

And... when your friend start to send the money to your paypal or withdraw for you, if this is on continuous basis, i think there could be fiscal or legal issue: check paypal's policy for anti-laudering.

So i think this won't worth: if it will work sooner or later paypal freeze the other account or suspect some money laudering activities.

Old 03-29-2016, 09:13 PM

You must contact to supporter of Paypal. You'll recieve answer.

Old 03-30-2016, 12:37 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Vianny View Post
Paypal i have heard sometimes freeze the money, thats why most of my friends marketers go to Stripe.

A Paypal account can receive money even if it's not yours, but it think you have to check with the company which sends money: most of companies dont send money to a paypal account not in the name of the owner.

And... when your friend start to send the money to your paypal or withdraw for you, if this is on continuous basis, i think there could be fiscal or legal issue: check paypal's policy for anti-laudering.

So i think this won't worth: if it will work sooner or later paypal freeze the other account or suspect some money laudering activities.
Why do they freeze money? They freeze it out of the blue with no explanations?
"most of companies dont send money to a paypal account not in the name of the owner." - Dude....you only need one email address to receive money, you won`t send anything else. How will the company know the Paypal address is not yours?

Old 04-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCFGrizzly View Post
Why do they freeze money? They freeze it out of the blue with no explanations?
"most of companies dont send money to a paypal account not in the name of the owner." - Dude....you only need one email address to receive money, you won`t send anything else. How will the company know the Paypal address is not yours?
Cause they have anti-money lauder policies and they check it.

Once you have to withdraw the money, you have to provide a bank account, a card or anything related to your identity.

Every financial movements are tracked with paypal, so doing it one time or 3-4 doesnt catch any attention maybe, but, if the load of money is big, sooner or later you will be caught.

Check paypal policies and third parties companies which verify identities: otherwise every terrorists would use paypal!

Old 04-17-2016, 07:01 AM
Contributing Member

Take care while you are dealing with PayPal and ask their costumer support via email or phone about anything you ask

Old 04-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarsaady View Post
Take care while you are dealing with PayPal and ask their costumer support via email or phone about anything you ask
Yes! i saw they updated policies and work with more third-party institute for veryfing the identity, transaction and also for tax purpose.

Saying that, it's best to go in a forum than ask for support in general...

When i say freeze the money i meant while withdrawing of course: you can in a bank account or credit/debit card. so your identity is exposed and they can check who you are, it's legit and good.

Old 04-25-2016, 01:21 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Sure, you can use your brother, sister, your mother, GF and your wife.

Do is ASAP.

Old 05-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg View Post
Sure, you can use your brother, sister, your mother, GF and your wife.

Do is ASAP.
Yes, but when withdrawing the bank account or credit card has to be in your gf,mother,sister,dog's name

due to money laudering policy

Old 05-07-2016, 04:49 AM

Yes you can use any of your relative or friend Paypal account easily.

Old 05-07-2016, 06:04 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Mairaj View Post
Well you cannot use some one others Paypal of your computer. Because after analyzing the IP record Paypal will also limited that account.
That is complete nonsense (you do post a lot of that).
I work at a University with 30 000 staff and students that share an IP address. Care to explain why there are probably a 1000 or so PayPal accounts from those 30 000 people and no one has been banned because they log in from the same IP

Old 05-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Contributing Member

I personally wouldn't trust using someone else's PayPal account if yours is limited because you don't know if you can trust that person and if she or he will give you all your money.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I wouldn't trust anyone like mentioned earlier. For starters that person could just go into your profile and get all your personal information, remove payment information in there or click the close account option. I love my family and friends but I would not trust them with my PayPal account as I need this for the many online busines's I am affiliate with plus I use paypal to buy gifts or other things online.

i'd be in serious trouble if a family member or friend made 1 tiny mistake and I have a locked account..etc

<--- Would mean that 90% of the money I earn online GONE, I won't receive that money.

Old 05-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

You CAN'T use other's paypal account to receive your money. It's against the TOS.

It's laudering.

When you withdraw money the bank account or credit card MUST BE IN YOUR NAME.

So the business is in fact in other's hands: and are u sure that the company who pays you agree to send that money in another paypal account NOT in your name?

Old 05-12-2016, 07:07 PM

If PayPal gives you a chance to appeal, I would send them what they ask for.

If it is permanent, it is gone good.

You can try stealth if you must use PayPal. I believe Auction Essistance has some information on that on how to create one.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Closed Thread