Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Online Payment Processing Discussions concerning topics related to payment processing, such as merchant accounts, gateways, credit card processing options, PayPal, Google Checkout, 2Checkout, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-04-2016, 03:05 AM
Banned

Is PAYPAL the Best Payment Medium?

Hi

I am a marketer at Eglim.com, Amazon Market Research and Keyword Tool for Sellers. I have started getting queries from the customers that they are not much comfortable in paying via paypal instead they want to directly pay via cards. The customers dont want to get into making an account on paypal. So Should i still create another payment method for them?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2016, 05:36 AM

If you send an invoice via Paypal to his email address, your customer doesn't has to make a Paypal account, but can simply pay by credit card.

Old 04-04-2016, 05:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLou View Post
If you send an invoice via Paypal to his email address, your customer doesn't has to make a Paypal account, but can simply pay by credit card.
we are working on introducing the credit card system but for now we have only paypal.

Old 04-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I've been using paypal for long time both buying and selling products.

And yes it's more convenient and more safer for me.

Old 04-04-2016, 09:06 AM

I think you should have many options as possible, the credit card is the most basic since its widely available.

I prefer PayPal for many reasons, mainly it is also widely available but for someone with no PayPal account it can be hard for them to use.

Old 04-04-2016, 09:10 AM

You misunderstand. If you send an invoice via PayPal, the people that receive the invoice can pay by credit card. You don't have to have a credit card system in place. You (on the receiving end) just need to have a PayPal account.

Old 04-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglim View Post
Hi

I am a marketer at Eglim.com, Amazon Market Research and Keyword Tool for Sellers. I have started getting queries from the customers that they are not much comfortable in paying via paypal instead they want to directly pay via cards. The customers dont want to get into making an account on paypal. So Should i still create another payment method for them?
Have you looked at the documentation and your set up? Currently, you have it set up that the purchaser requires a PayPal account even if they are using a credit card. Find a way to have your cart offer 2 ways to pay, with PayPal or with a credit card w/o signing up for PayPal.

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Business Forums > Online Business Forum > Online Payment Processing

Closed Thread