What is the photo challenge?
You will take one picture for each of the quotes below that you feel tells the story, or correlates somehow. It is 100% up to you how you interpret these quotes and what they mean to you, so ya really can’t get it wrong. The challenge will run May 1 - May 31st, but I have no problem with anyone getting started now if they wish
- “When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly.” Patrick Overton
- “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” Scott Adams
- “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” Buddha.
- “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” Mark Twain
- “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” Albert Camus
- “The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company, pets we allow into our solitude.” Robert Brault
- “Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.” Hermann Hesse
- “When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls!” Ted Grant
- “Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” E. Joseph Cossman
- “I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” Carl W. Buechner
Please read the full instructions for this challenge on the V7N Technology Blog
Use V7N Thumbnail Attachment For Photos
If you are able to, I would truly appreciate if you would spread the word about the V7N Visual Words of Wisdom Photo Challenge
on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, and other social networking sites. The more people that play the more fun this will be!
Here are some banners for you to add to blog posts and albums as needed.