Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Webmaster Revenue (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What to do after Google Adsense Banned ? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307615)

ShivJaiswaL 06-05-2012 02:20 AM

What to do after Google Adsense Banned ?
 
Hello members,

Recently my google adsense got banned . I agree that there might be some mistake from my side .
It is very difficult to get reinstated. But the question is , what should i do now to monetize my website ?

I would appreciate some honest feedback. Kindly suggest some adsense alternative .




Regards & Cheers !
Shiv Jaiswal .
[removed]


:)

annaharryson2 06-05-2012 03:53 AM

Income from Google AdSense is what many people stake their hopes and dreams of income upon. What happens if you inadvertently break a rule (or they think you broke a rule) and get the dreaded letter? Do you have any recourse, or is it time to find a new career?

[self promo was here]

bravocharlii 06-05-2012 04:01 AM

it will be your luck if you get your account back but according to information and I know you wont be able to get back your Google ad-sense account back

Sprinkler Buddy 06-05-2012 04:22 AM

Find related products in your nitch and become an affiliate.

johnstevebravo 06-05-2012 05:07 PM

Try to contact google adsense team and request them to restore your account but normally they don't restore the banned account.

snakeair 06-05-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annaharryson2 (Post 1884489)
Income from Google AdSense is what many people stake their hopes and dreams of income upon. What happens if you inadvertently break a rule (or they think you broke a rule) and get the dreaded letter? Do you have any recourse, or is it time to find a new career?

[self promo was here]

The thread creator is aware of Adsense policies and might of broken one by mistake but the thread creator is actually asking for some adsense alternatives or ways to make money from the website now.

Got any suggestions?

I'd say for the thread creator to search google for "Adsense Alternatives" for some idea's and to search this same term on v7n as this questiion has come up many times in the past.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bravocharlii (Post 1884492)
it will be your luck if you get your account back but according to information and I know you wont be able to get back your Google ad-sense account back

That thread creator is actually wanting some idea's for adsense alternatives or other ways to make money online with his site. Re-read the thread creators post and provide some suggestions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnstevebravo (Post 1884623)
Try to contact google adsense team and request them to restore your account but normally they don't restore the banned account.

Got any adsense alternative suggestions for the thread creator? Did you read the first reply?

Selling banner ad space is a great way to get easy money if you have a lot of unique traffic. Like mentioned before, promote affiliate programs that's related to your niche so your visitors would already be somewhat interested and look into that offer.

DannyDisco 06-07-2012 07:41 PM

A few things you can look at

Infolinks
Adbrite
Chitika

Affiliate Marketing
Clickbank

There are many ways to monetize your website, you just need to find what works for you.

techielog 06-08-2012 01:16 PM

May be try BuySellAds.com to sell your space

chad1988 06-10-2012 12:35 PM

You could try http://adbrite.com, http://bidvertiser.com, and http://adclickmedia.com those are some other good ones.

Chad

jaimin26783 06-11-2012 09:11 AM

I know some good affiliate companies from which you can make more money then adsense.

snakeair 06-11-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimin26783 (Post 1886405)
I know some good affiliate companies from which you can make more money then adsense.

If there names have not been mentioned in this thread already, please mention them so we can discuss stuff about them.

Thanks

linux7802 06-17-2012 09:19 AM

You can also try the edomz.com as well as kontera.com

Dean Saliba 06-22-2012 12:21 PM

Believe it or not there is life after Google. I was banned for something my friend did (he thought he was helping me by clicking ads without me knowing) I wasn't too annoyed as I was never relying soley on Adsense as I'm a big believer in not putting all my eggs into one basket.

Hopefully I won't get in trouble for this:

Adbrite
Bidvertiser
Clicksor
Smowtion
Underdog Media

Are just a few of the networks that I use.

sammiess 07-01-2012 12:25 AM

review your site, move (temporary) in another place (and change your address) and apply again. Also you can open account on a company or on your parents names.

ShivJaiswaL 07-06-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 1884671)
The thread creator is aware of Adsense policies and might of broken one by mistake but the thread creator is actually asking for some adsense alternatives or ways to make money from the website now.

Got any suggestions?

I'd say for the thread creator to search google for "Adsense Alternatives" for some idea's and to search this same term on v7n as this questiion has come up many times in the past.


That thread creator is actually wanting some idea's for adsense alternatives or other ways to make money online with his site. Re-read the thread creators post and provide some suggestions.



Got any adsense alternative suggestions for the thread creator? Did you read the first reply?

Selling banner ad space is a great way to get easy money if you have a lot of unique traffic. Like mentioned before, promote affiliate programs that's related to your niche so your visitors would already be somewhat interested and look into that offer.


Many thanks to Respected Moderator for giving such rely to my thread.

digitalbizmarketing 07-10-2012 01:08 AM

a workaround on this: a friend told me to apply as a company and not as individual and make sure the contact info should be different like the physical address, email address etc.

freeadstime 07-11-2012 12:08 PM

Adsense team has upcoming events in some major cities now and they have one event in where we are located. They have only invited certain Adsense users, which we are one of these certain users. They will be having a one o one meeting with us. We try to bring up the discussion about banned Adsense accounts and see what they will respond. We will update you on that.

ShivJaiswaL 07-12-2012 01:23 AM

What to do after Google Adsense Banned ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalbizmarketing (Post 1895700)
a workaround on this: a friend told me to apply as a company and not as individual and make sure the contact info should be different like the physical address, email address etc.

Sure, But i don't have such guts to do this. becauze this seems to be a real SPAM.

barracuda82 07-13-2012 02:34 PM

I got suspended once, Adsense is able to track the behaviour of your website. Try fixing your contents or remove any illegal stuff you think will violated their guidelines. Last word... read the Adsense guidelines.

action script 07-13-2012 09:56 PM

what type of website you having if you have more visitors means sell banner ads space or if you have high page rank means sell your site links to others site......


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40 PM.

3.8.7