Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blogging Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Keywords founded what is Next?? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=371406)

shindesharad71 08-10-2014 06:53 AM

Keywords founded what is Next??

I started New wordpress blog.
Now i have to set the title of my blog.
I searched 4 keywords related to my blog perpose.
All keywords having more then 20,000 searches.

My question is how i add them in my blog title??
Means i set my title of blog like -

keyword 1 | Keyword 2 | Keyword 3 | Keyword 4
like this??

Or any other better option for best SEO.....??

Guide me i am new about SEO

Thanks.

snakeair 08-10-2014 04:10 PM

This little guide should be helpful.

http://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag

martin84 11-06-2014 11:18 PM

You have to know first their competition. If the competition is higher than search, then it is not a good keyword. Also, consider the PR and rank of your competition sites.

Ajax13 11-10-2014 12:00 PM

It is not very simple and can't be explained here. I would suggest you to check out Google's SEO guide or just visit authority websites for more details on keyword research and SEO.

erica.lrk 11-11-2014 09:41 AM

If you are starter, I would suggest you to have enough knowledge from web or some experts before to start working for SEO. You have very important stuff to do before your keywords research and a long journey ahead as well.

alikazmi 11-20-2014 01:51 AM

The title and page content you need forced to make it unique, don't forced on Keyword completion, After publishing you will Get standard rank SERP, And than start link building, You will must Get Good SERP on Google, You have to follow this strategy until you won't get Good PR .

Roopatg 11-21-2014 12:21 AM

A page title should be relevant to the page:
Google looks for three things:
Something relatively short.
A good description of the page and ideally the site that the page is on.
That it's somehow relevant to the query

"So if your existing HTML title fits those criteria, then often times the default will be to just use your title," Matt Cutts said.

kimseasok 11-26-2014 04:35 AM

If you to invest with SEO and optimize your blog post, I would recommend SEOprofiler since I have tried that and it is amazing for optimize your blog. You will able to check the both keyword optimizing and how to rank that compare with your competitor of the keywords. Just tried for $1 trail version

Melissa Feeney 11-26-2014 05:31 AM

Rather than stuffing the keywords in the title of the blog, it's important to phrase a statement including the keywords you want to target. If you put the keyword as it is, Google will consider it as keyword stuffing and your blog may get affected and you can come across drop in the ranking and traffic of a blog.

ServStrongcom 11-28-2014 01:16 PM

create 4 pages for these keywords, use the keyword in meta title, description, text and heading elements, and please note, keywords sort order is important in seo

F75 01-11-2015 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shindesharad71 (Post 2135753)
I started New wordpress blog.
Now i have to set the title of my blog.
I searched 4 keywords related to my blog perpose.
All keywords having more then 20,000 searches.

My question is how i add them in my blog title??
Means i set my title of blog like -

keyword 1 | Keyword 2 | Keyword 3 | Keyword 4
like this??

Or any other better option for best SEO.....??

Guide me i am new about SEO

Thanks.

Keywords 'scrambling' in your 'title' , 'description' , and on page will do. Unique use of your Title, never apply two key in Desc, and definitely do not spam your entire page with that key word... makes no-sense what-so-ever does it? Yeah, that SEO for ya alright... :shock:

samk2824 01-12-2015 05:45 AM

Make a Short But Meaningful Title And Try To Include Keywords In That :)

kdaniel171 01-28-2015 02:08 AM

Your title should make sense and include keyword you want your page to rank for. don't make your title too long and stuffed with all the keywords, Google doesn't like it

shintu 01-30-2015 11:42 PM

Include these keywords to your website..

Also in ur meta section..

fyaseo 02-10-2015 03:30 AM

You cant stuff keywords like keywords 1 | Keyword 2 | Keyword 3 :P unless its related keywords

AkshayShr7 02-18-2015 11:39 PM

create high quality articles around that keywords and steal your competitors backlinks :D