Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   SEO Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Index but not catched? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417837)

shrihariproductions 07-10-2017 04:45 AM

Index but not catched?

I have a problem with my website's page. My website's one page is showing on google but, when i am trying to check crawling status by.

cache:wwwdotdomaindotcom/page[/url]

Google showing page not found on server. So, could anyone tell me? how do i solve this problem.

seodaikaads 07-10-2017 06:36 AM

It seems like you are seeing the old indexed result in Google and check your robots txt to see whether the website is blocked.

indeedseo 07-10-2017 07:23 AM

Please first check your Robot.txt file.
then check your website search engine visibility.
also check robot meta tags in your website source code.

I hope it may help for your website. Thanks

ewebac 07-11-2017 01:10 AM

Make sure the web page which you are searching on google is present on the website and also if the page is found then login to google webmaster tool and go for fetch as google bot which intimate google to crawl your newly added or existing pages on the website..

veraajverma 07-11-2017 01:38 AM

May be its the deep link of your site and sometimes deep pages take too much time to get indexed in google database. So do some quality social bookmarking submission or link building activities for that page and you can also go to your webmaster account and use "Fetch as google" option to index your page quickly.

Carlbrewster 07-11-2017 02:13 AM

Dos the page still exist on your website? Delete your browser cache and check again for the same page or try another browser!

hollyDolly 07-11-2017 04:24 AM

Sounds like your website is closed in robots.txt (usually you can see one page in index with robots.txt denial in description).

But, anyway, we cannot tell whether the problem is in closed robots file. I bet some folks over here (including me) would love to help or research so PM a website if you want a small audit typo thing

sree31 07-11-2017 05:51 AM

You can go to google webmaster tools and check if you have message saying unable to crawl due to robots.txt. If there's no message, check your robots.txt if it is blocking this page.

Also, use "Fetch As Google" to submit your page to google. Also, add some internal links to this page so that it is crawled and updated more frequently.

HTMLBasicTutor 07-13-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrihariproductions (Post 2299979)
I have a problem with my website's page. My website's one page is showing on google but, when i am trying to check crawling status by.

cache:wwwdotdomaindotcom/page

Google showing page not found on server. So, could anyone tell me? how do i solve this problem.

Are you sure you have the www version of the site as the default? What happens if you try that without the www?

guestpostingindia 07-17-2017 10:58 PM

Well it may take little more time to get crawling by Google as sometime some page take time to get index or crawling but if a page don't crawling after long time than there may be some issue with pages as another members said for robots.txt file.

So wait for a while than move toward robots.txt

avishekdam 07-18-2017 12:33 AM

at first you check in your website's source code, are robots.txt is block/not? If yes then remove it, and if no so please wait for it...

Alfapeblimited 07-19-2017 05:03 AM

Please check you robots.txt code and do SES you get index to google.

sam657 07-28-2017 10:57 PM

No problem, I think the error is in your robots.txt file so check your robots.txt file, XML sitemaps too.

akjha 08-01-2017 02:48 AM

Check robots.txt file, if required remove the Disallow: / directive or content="noarchive" in meta tags....

chinmay 09-07-2017 10:42 PM

Remove Robot txt File and fetch it to google webmaster tool