Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blogging Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Suggest me some profitable niches for my Upcoming blog (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336516)

Aditya Dey 03-15-2013 05:40 AM

Suggest me some profitable niches for my Upcoming blog
 
Hey friends, today I need a very little help from you all...will u help me to choose a profitable niche for my upcoming blog? A niche that is profitable and yet less competitive so that i could able to rank on that niche....waiting for ur suggestions

snakeair 03-15-2013 06:24 AM

How come you not picking a niche that you have a lot of knowledge about? It would be easier to come up with idea's and marketing tactic's if you pick a niche you have expert knowledge in.

First of all, we don't know you skills to be able to suggest anything.

Aditya Dey 03-15-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 1997555)
How come you not picking a niche that you have a lot of knowledge about? It would be easier to come up with idea's and marketing tactic's if you pick a niche you have expert knowledge in.

First of all, we don't know you skills to be able to suggest anything.

Actualy I wanna start a niche blog and that niche should be profitable...am gud at writing and am a quick learner and quite adaptable too...so plz suggest me some niches that are profitable...i can build my contents around that by spending times on researches on the online resources if needed....

Rahul98 03-15-2013 08:24 AM

Pick up a niche related to the current news and events of your state.

snakeair 03-15-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya Dey (Post 1997584)
Actualy I wanna start a niche blog and that niche should be profitable...am gud at writing and am a quick learner and quite adaptable too...so plz suggest me some niches that are profitable...i can build my contents around that by spending times on researches on the online resources if needed....

Are you going to add adsense to your blog? If so, the profitable niche's for adsense is real estate, lawyers (any type of lawyer niche), make money online (everyone searching for ways to make money online) and I think technology is profitable. I'm a geek and love reading blogs that talk about past, current and future technology. Pick a niche that is searched a lot as the better the rankings you get, you know the more traffic that you will get that could turn into a profit.

Getting into the tech niche is a hard market to get good rankings but this a niche that won't go away as technology is improving all the time so more and more news coming out online about this stuff.

Aditya Dey 03-15-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahul98 (Post 1997598)
Pick up a niche related to the current news and events of your state.

I already have a blog on that niche.......See my signature to check that one.......Suggest me some other ones....

Aditya Dey 03-15-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 1997599)
Are you going to add adsense to your blog? If so, the profitable niche's for adsense is real estate, lawyers (any type of lawyer niche), make money online (everyone searching for ways to make money online) and I think technology is profitable. I'm a geek and love reading blogs that talk about past, current and future technology. Pick a niche that is searched a lot as the better the rankings you get, you know the more traffic that you will get that could turn into a profit.

Getting into the tech niche is a hard market to get good rankings but this a niche that won't go away as technology is improving all the time so more and more news coming out online about this stuff.

Yup I'll add adsense on that.....Hmm technology related stuffs are being searched in a great numbers by the people for sure.....but it will next to impossible to get good rankings on that niche....isn't it??? as now if I type technology on Google it will show 2,960,000,000 results.....and the competitors will be BBC, NY Times etc etc.....Pretty scary...

snakeair 03-15-2013 09:00 PM

Yes, technology is a hard term to get ranked for. I search tech blogs all the time myself and that was why I mentioned it. I need to stay current with what's happening in the tech world. :P

hmmmm, I don't know if the web hosting industry is a high paying niche or not but people always searching for web hosts. You could create a blog with coupons for web hosts, write reviews about them or updates the web hosts make (add affiliate link in post). I'm trying to think of good niche's that always being searched everyday and in high demand for you.

Need to get my thinking cap on. (fixing cup of coffee)

ImagesGym 03-16-2013 03:45 AM

I would recommend to go for something like Health blogs and other medical stuff.
These are quite profitable if you work with adsense as well.

Aditya Dey 03-16-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImagesGym (Post 1997823)
I would recommend to go for something like Health blogs and other medical stuff.
These are quite profitable if you work with adsense as well.

But health type stuffs don't excite me.....actually I hate it.....Actually I do have an idea to start a blog where I would tell my readers about some rare diseases or manias......the real rare one....but I don't think that people will search for it, as they are quite rare na....?? Ur thoughts??

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 1997725)
Yes, technology is a hard term to get ranked for. I search tech blogs all the time myself and that was why I mentioned it. I need to stay current with what's happening in the tech world. :P

hmmmm, I don't know if the web hosting industry is a high paying niche or not but people always searching for web hosts. You could create a blog with coupons for web hosts, write reviews about them or updates the web hosts make (add affiliate link in post). I'm trying to think of good niche's that always being searched everyday and in high demand for you.

Need to get my thinking cap on. (fixing cup of coffee)

Hmm......If someone lives in US or UK or some countries like that then web hosting is gem of a niche......but in my country (India) its not that good......

AdamUK 03-18-2013 02:33 AM

can't you goto google adword keywords search, select India, [exact match] and do some searches. I bet its easier to find unsaturated ones for india

I run a website about the nexus 7 tablet and out of interest i did a search for the keyword 'nexus 7 india' and you get over 6k local searches a month, to get top 10 ranking in google shouldn't be to difficult either in my non expert opinion,

I bet if you made a site called [removed] and made it decent you can make it into a community site with forum too. Is there an Indian amazon or equivalent that have an affiliate program? This also depends how much of the population buy online

this is profitable but not hugely profitable for me

Aditya Dey 03-18-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamUK (Post 1998329)
I run a website about the nexus 7 tablet and out of interest i did a search for the keyword 'nexus 7 india' and you get over 6k local searches a month, to get top 10 ranking in google shouldn't be to difficult either in my non expert opinion,

I bet if you made a site called [removed] and made it decent you can make it into a community site with forum too. Is there an Indian amazon or equivalent that have an affiliate program? This also depends how much of the population buy online

this is profitable but not hugely profitable for me

Yup i can do that on adwords...nd I am doing that too...I asked here just fore some more ideas...site about 'nexus 7' or 'google glasses'...hmm sounds good...thanks for the idea...will give a tho8 abt it...btw where r u form? Nd howz ur site iz doing? I mean how much monthly hits? Nd earnings too? ;-)

AdamUK 03-18-2013 08:42 AM

I am from the UK

over Christmas it done really well, sales doubled!!
unique visitors have dropped at the moment about 150 a day.
as i say i get most earnings amazon but some from adsense and very few from affiliatewindow.

Now its not big earnings remember and at the moment they dropped slightly but im working on backlinks and bettering my google rankings,

how much?

over xmas about 5+ a day and now is less but then I've not been posting due to other commitments for like 4 months.

Maybe you will earn more than me. :)

I heard about google glasses the other day, they look interesting but not sure if they will take off. They are really different to anything else out there at the moment.

Cricket 03-18-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya Dey (Post 1997584)
...am gud at writing and am a quick learner and quite adaptable too...

Wait. WUT? ;)

Aditya Dey 03-18-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamUK (Post 1998473)
I am from the UK

over Christmas it done really well, sales doubled!!
unique visitors have dropped at the moment about 150 a day.
as i say i get most earnings amazon but some from adsense and very few from affiliatewindow.

Now its not big earnings remember and at the moment they dropped slightly but im working on backlinks and bettering my google rankings,

how much?

over xmas about 5+ a day and now is less but then I've not been posting due to other commitments for like 4 months.

Maybe you will earn more than me. :)

I heard about google glasses the other day, they look interesting but not sure if they will take off. They are really different to anything else out there at the moment.

"Google Glasses" may become a good niche to blog on.....as the concept is new....so I hope the competitions would be much lower.......and people do search for it......

Aditya Dey 03-18-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cricket (Post 1998475)
Wait. WUT? ;)

LMAO.....Showing off a bit.... lolz :-P :-P

AdamUK 03-18-2013 08:59 AM

yeah you should let me know when it's up and running so i can check it out

Aditya Dey 03-18-2013 09:23 AM

Yeah Surely...... :-) :-) All the best to you and your blog........

Antranik 05-15-2013 03:13 PM

it really depends what your passions are... isn't that what you'd love to write about anyway?

Aditya Dey 05-16-2013 12:08 PM

Yup totally agreed.....I am thinking of launching a blog on all sorts of news related to technology world...How would that be??


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:29 PM.

3.8.7