Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Social Network Marketing (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   in pinterest good for internet marketers (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340826)

keenforum 04-28-2013 07:24 AM

in pinterest good for internet marketers

any body here has a successful history about pinterest tell us ?

smanaher 04-28-2013 07:34 PM

Keen,

I think that regardless of the social media network, if a company’s target market is present on the network and they also have content that lends itself well to the network, they can find some measure of success there. On Pinterest for example, assuming a business’s target market is present, they should also have content that lends itself well to Pinterest’s image sharing platform.

FYI – virtually any business can develop infographics that are great for sharing on Pinterest.

Hope that helps,

Shawn

AnnieR 04-28-2013 11:08 PM

Pinterest can help you to give a lot of referral visits for your business. If your pin gets a lot of repins, then the followers of your followers comes to know about pin.

azizali 04-30-2013 05:29 AM

Pinterest is main traffic source and If you are marketing to Women Pinterest is gold mine for you. Pinterest is unique and highly visual. I really love using it.

staffingby 05-01-2013 03:13 AM

Hello,
yes, pinterest will increase the traffic for your website as well as your blog,this is good source to get traffic for your website.

Melanie Dela Pena 05-01-2013 06:13 AM

It depends on your target audience but I can say it can really help in terms of marketing your product or services. Just make sure that there are a lot of followers.

NRVaghela 05-13-2013 12:38 AM

Yes Pinterest is also becoming most popular websites to share photos. Now many big players are put icon of Pinterest with Facebook and Twitter. Day by day Pinterest users are increase and it is also help to get traffic.

whatanidea1 05-13-2013 09:43 PM

Pinterest is a great marketing tool these days and it is quite effective for brand promotion. I have seen the unbeaten effects of interest on my website and I suggest others to use it.

jamessedrills 05-13-2013 10:30 PM

Pinterest is a great marketing site. I think its depends on your board and your pins get repins by others...

sarah12 05-13-2013 10:53 PM

No Doubt Pinterest is becoming most popular website of photo sharing. But through pinterest referring visitor to your business it depends upon your strategy to targeted audience .

seofirst8 05-16-2013 02:14 AM

It is good and useful, Info-graphic sites grab attention, Use attractive pics with eye catchy descriptions.

swriter2013 05-17-2013 10:46 AM

Pinterest can help to promote your business because of its photo sharing. A company I freelanced for uses them specifically for this purpose.

Webgeninfosystems 05-19-2013 09:55 PM

Pininterst is one of the more features based development promotion process and can attract customers instantly and content promotion is developed for the business objective. I think it's a good platform for promoting online business.

twinklemarlow 05-19-2013 11:16 PM

if you are having good images .. and you wanted to promote your web via images and all .. and create good image backlinks than go for backlinks ..

it gives traffic, natural backlinks, good juice to your web and many more smm benefits ..

Webgeninfosystems 05-19-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinklemarlow (Post 2020607)
if you are having good images .. and you wanted to promote your web via images and all .. and create good image backlinks than go for backlinks ..

it gives traffic, natural backlinks, good juice to your web and many more smm benefits ..

Could you please give an example of the SMM site links.

zenoglitch 05-21-2013 01:11 AM

From my experience pinterest has been an IMers delight BUT not to be taken advantage of with CPA offers etc. I've had the most success by setting up niche sites focused around the main categories in pinterest, monetizing with adsense, and introducing quality fresh content to the network from other sources while setting the click-through URL's to my blogs.

twinklemarlow 05-21-2013 02:00 AM

@Webgeninfosystems

please read my existing article over here for that details which u have asked ..

Webgeninfosystems 05-21-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinklemarlow (Post 2021053)
@Webgeninfosystems

please read my existing article over here for that details which u have asked ..

Thanks for the great helpful article on SMM. But I want some SMM sites list.

snakeair 05-21-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webgeninfosystems (Post 2021072)
Thanks for the great helpful article on SMM. But I want some SMM sites list.

Create a new thread as this thread is about Pinterest.

MandLoys 06-04-2013 06:55 AM

Pinterest is a powerfull social platform, have many friends with success stories. It is great for several industry, like clothing, travel, cooking, style and design.