Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Webmaster Revenue (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How much can i earn from wallpaper site (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402387)

fly14 05-19-2016 11:12 AM

How much can i earn from wallpaper site

I want to know how much can i earn from a wallpaper site with 1000 USA visitors?

snakeair 05-19-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly14 (Post 2245271)
I want to know how much can i earn from a wallpaper site with 1000 USA visitors?

This question will never get a correct answer for starters.

It's not the amount of users your website get's, it's what your website has on it that will make you money. If the audience is not interested in what they read on your website or the products ..... they won't buy and perhaps not come back.

Have a nice clean theme design with not a ton of ads all over the place effecting the user experience. Test out different ways to earn money on your website even if it's moving an add to the left side of the website.

Find out what works on your website. I won't say how much you can earn because you the owner has to convert that 1 visitor into a paying customer. First impression means a lot and content means a lot in getting people to trust your website and buy stuff from it.

fly14 05-19-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 2245284)
This question will never get a correct answer for starters.

It's not the amount of users your website get's, it's what your website has on it that will make you money. If the audience is not interested in what they read on your website or the products ..... they won't buy and perhaps not come back.

Have a nice clean theme design with not a ton of ads all over the place effecting the user experience. Test out different ways to earn money on your website even if it's moving an add to the left side of the website.

Find out what works on your website. I won't say how much you can earn because you the owner has to convert that 1 visitor into a paying customer. First impression means a lot and content means a lot in getting people to trust your website and buy stuff from it.

Thanks for your reply.But I think I must earn at least $2 for 1000 Ip from cpc sites because I have a wallpaper website in my national language and my visitors are from tire 3 country and I earn $1 for 1000 visitors just with 3 banners.

snakeair 05-20-2016 04:58 PM

If you stick to your own language and continue to improve your site then yes, you will earn good money. Report back to use in 30 days and lets us know how your are doing.

When I run experiments with revenue stuff, I wait 30 days before I review what I did and determine if I will do the same thing for a long time. If I see things slowly getting better, I'll stick with it past 30 days for sure.

mishoppe888 05-24-2016 04:25 AM

Always try to find what people wanted from your site. If just people came your site and they found nothing, so the visitor doesn't came to your site again. So put some extra effort in that try to get attract people on your site.

so people love your sites and also share to other is well.

hosting advisor 05-29-2016 11:48 PM

It's a pretty confusing question to be honest with you, you say 1k visitors but is that daily or monthly traffic? Please be more specific. I believe the tier 1 countries get the best bang for the buck.

fly14 05-30-2016 01:52 AM

I have a wallpaper site in national language with 1k vistiors per day and all of them from tire 3 country.Now i except to earn at least 2 or 3 dollars per day if i create a wallpaper site with 1000 USA visiters per day.

usersincenow 06-22-2016 12:57 PM

Your earning depends on the type of visitors you get and where the traffic comes from (i.e. referrer). It also depends on the type of ads you place and their position.

kamal118 06-23-2016 04:38 AM

Per / day 1000 visits are not bad but you have to increase your website unique visitors to earn more money.

sankar24 07-21-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Hi fly
it is really very tough to say how much you can earn.
Because you only know the behavior of visitors and from which source they lanned to you site.
I would like to suggest work for exact customers that you need. If you do that even a 10 visitors per day is enough who can buy your wallpaper.

AnandhShanmugaraj 08-02-2016 09:53 PM

Highly depend on the content. Only have ads on appropriate places - max of two that is not interfering with your users purpose of visit. And, increase the organic traffic to the site. With a least of 1000 visitors from USA you can sure earn 5 $ a day consistently.

Also affiliate with some stock picture platforms and promote their products.

BogOfe34 08-03-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Hi there! It actually depends on how often these visitors will visit or download wallpapers from your site... To be honest, 1000 visitors would not give you much... I suggest you try out monetizing your site to attract more visitors from coming in. Meaning you attract them by incentvizing your subscribers every time they access a content or a page in your site... This way, you can earn more and attract more potential clients in the process...:D

jhonlinks 08-21-2016 01:10 PM

Mostly it depends on the content of your site. Like if you have Insurance blog and getting 1000 user perday from USA. You could earn more than 5$ by Adsense. And if you have site of Like [link drop removed] that offer free wallpapers. You could earn maximum 2$ by 1000 usa user.

yesandno 09-27-2016 04:09 AM

How many visitors did you have in September?

sarkaranjit 09-27-2016 04:22 AM

Developing a Content Marketing Plan will help your business to get a scalable source of traffic

snakeair 10-08-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarkaranjit (Post 2263760)
Developing a Content Marketing Plan will help your business to get a scalable source of traffic

What kind of plan would you recommend?

Klugen 10-18-2016 06:02 AM

In theory... if it keeps growing... as much money as you want.

shibli2700 10-18-2016 10:10 AM

It depends
if you are generating revenue from ads then you can earn around 2-3$ daily, if you are earning by selling your wallpapers then there is very less chance of good earnings.

kimseasok 10-18-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly14 (Post 2247101)
I have a wallpaper site in national language with 1k vistiors per day and all of them from tire 3 country.Now i except to earn at least 2 or 3 dollars per day if i create a wallpaper site with 1000 USA visiters per day.

The personal experience this is right. In average, Ads generate less than $5 per 1K visitors.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamal118 (Post 2251189)
Per / day 1000 visits are not bad but you have to increase your website unique visitors to earn more money.

This answer make the topic go off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shibli2700 (Post 2266928)
It depends
if you are generating revenue from ads then you can earn around 2-3$ daily, if you are earning by selling your wallpapers then there is very less chance of good earnings.

I don't that selling wallpaper make less change for earning.

Lots of Wallpaper niches are making decent income through selling premium photos.

However, there is not limited for earning. We can use both.

drastic 01-05-2017 11:35 PM

everything is speculation until you test the ads yourself and see what works best for you.

everyone has different results.