Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Webmaster Revenue (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   how to get direct advertisers to advertise on my website. (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424833)

ashiraf 01-09-2018 12:49 AM

how to get direct advertisers to advertise on my website.

hi there..how can i get direct advertisers who can advertise on my websites..coz i don't want to use ad networks.... i just want to get advertisers direct.... is there any way i can get them????

mrb1129 01-09-2018 01:22 AM

You wanna sell ads that's fine. But how much traffic are you actually getting and in what niche?

ashiraf 01-09-2018 01:59 AM

with traffic...am not bad...i have good traffic were by i recieve 20000 aday... i think 20000 traffic is not bad....

mrb1129 01-09-2018 02:25 AM

Make a page on your websites homepage. That will be dedicated only for advertisers who are willing to advertise. In this way they can know.

nagulakonda 01-09-2018 02:43 AM

First of all, you have to be your own advertiser on your site. These ads should attract your prospective advertisers.

ashiraf 01-09-2018 03:16 AM

ya i think that may work to be my own advertiser but what if i just go in their companies and offices to ask them weather they can advertise on my websites..can it also work????

nagulakonda 01-09-2018 03:24 AM

My views.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashiraf (Post 2320790)
ya i think that may work to be my own advertiser but what if i just go in their companies and offices to ask them weather they can advertise on my websites..can it also work????

This has little chances for success. You can email all the relevant businesses.

LMD 01-09-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashiraf (Post 2320790)

It may take a bit of calling and "leg work", but if you can get the appointments with the right person in each biz you visit, and show them the statistical benefits in terms of how they can make money from using your site page(s) as an advertising medium, it could work.

That said, those stats have to "real", and something that motivates the advertiser. Fake stats or stats that are "stretched" - well, I don't see that ending well for you. Remember, if you even remotely come across as "needy", a "fake" or "rip off" artist, your reputation may suffer, or even never recover.

You'll have to make them feel whether they go with you or not, is not your real intention. You have to make them feel you are not desperately in need of their money. I can sense that sort of thing right away. You have to figure out a way (a truthful way) that they will benefit from their advertisement investment with you.

Sometimes just give them a free month, or a very low rate to test the waters. Give them a way out too. If you try to lock someone into a long term, and if it were me, I'd just say "no thanks".

So, get your stats together, look at other test case scenarios out there, and try to use that info to your advantage.

Get a new pair of shoes too - you may end up doing a lot of leg-work. ;)

ashiraf 01-09-2018 08:23 AM

thanks LMD.....

ashiraf 01-09-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMD (Post 2320810)
It may take a bit of calling and "leg work", but if you can get the appointments with the right person in each biz you visit, and show them the statistical benefits in terms of how they can make money from using your site page(s) as an advertising medium, it could work.

That said, those stats have to "real", and something that motivates the advertiser. Fake stats or stats that are "stretched" - well, I don't see that ending well for you. Remember, if you even remotely come across as "needy", a "fake" or "rip off" artist, your reputation may suffer, or even never recover.

You'll have to make them feel whether they go with you or not, is not your real intention. You have to make them feel you are not desperately in need of their money. I can sense that sort of thing right away. You have to figure out a way (a truthful way) that they will benefit from their advertisement investment with you.

Sometimes just give them a free month, or a very low rate to test the waters. Give them a way out too. If you try to lock someone into a long term, and if it were me, I'd just say "no thanks".

So, get your stats together, look at other test case scenarios out there, and try to use that info to your advantage.

Get a new pair of shoes too - you may end up doing a lot of leg-work. ;)

THANKs for your advice man

BatGuy 01-09-2018 08:40 AM

Lots and lots of emails to the advertisers you want. That's the only way.

BuffyRK 02-27-2018 02:45 AM

I would like to explore a possibility. Its that you choose to work with big network for a while and see which brand is advertising on your site, then contact them directly. But the point is you have to work with big ad network coz they have premium demand/advertiser

kiruthi_18 03-09-2018 04:51 AM

You can mail to all relevant business. First you have be active in social media platform for maintain the network.

ashiraf 03-10-2018 07:47 AM

thank you all