Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Racism (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31320)

SVB 06-01-2006 09:38 AM

Racism

A black man walks into a cafe early one morning and notices he's the only one there.

As he sat down he noticed a white man sat behind him. The white man said coloured people aren't allowed in here.

The black man replied...

"when i was born i was black,
When i grew up i was black,
When i'm sick i'm black,
When i go in the sun i'm black,
When i'm cold i'm black,
And when i die i'm black,

But you sir...

When you were born you were pink,
When you're sick you're green,
When you go in the sun you'r red,
When you're cold you turn blue,
And when you die you turn purple.

And yet you have to nerve to call me coloured!"

The black man turned back around and the white man walked away.

Prado 06-01-2006 09:40 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that

sim 06-01-2006 03:47 PM

i hate blacks.

Ferre 06-01-2006 04:26 PM

Sim, I hope you are joking.

ablaye 06-01-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim
i hate blacks.

sim,

This is the 2nd time you post stuff attacking blacks.

On this thread http://www.v7n.com/forums/forum-lobb...e-profile.html , you said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim
and all they do is interview black people.

F*ck off man!!! :evil:

tomtomtom 06-01-2006 06:22 PM

I hate racists. they think they're all that..

Atom 06-01-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim
i hate blacks.

why.

sim 06-01-2006 10:11 PM

Theres so many reasons.

For starters, they jumped me because i called a black person a ****** but if a "******" called a black a "******". nothing would happen. They smell for some reason. not really sure. Most of the girls have dreads or breads or whatever the hell there called and there hair cant be washed which is disgusting. there just disgusting people. theres more

how many white jokes can you find? how many black jokes? im not the only person. theres more

It is true they mostly interview black people instead of white. black commit more crimes (another reason) and more. more blacks sell drugs.

sim 06-01-2006 10:13 PM

and please stop the hate PM's. if you want to say im a piece of ****. say it in front of everyone. i believe in free speach. just dont hide your true personality from other people.

Atom 06-01-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim
Theres so many reasons.

For starters, they jumped me because i called a black person a ****** but if a "******" called a black a "******". nothing would happen. They smell for some reason. not really sure. Most of the girls have dreads or breads or whatever the hell there called and there hair cant be washed which is disgusting. there just disgusting people. theres more

how many white jokes can you find? how many black jokes? im not the only person. theres more

It is true they mostly interview black people instead of white. black commit more crimes (another reason) and more. more blacks sell drugs.

Huh.

ok.

When I lived among the blacks in Florida, I didn't notice any peculiar smell, I think that's just a cruel myth.

Atom 06-01-2006 10:39 PM

It's bad to hate. Maybe you should think about getting yourself out of your current environment.

cloudtrance 06-02-2006 12:22 AM

Sim,

I find it disgusting you discriminate people based on color.

There is more to life than a person's color.

A rainbow is beautiful bcos of its many colors.

Hope you bury your prejudices and look at life in all its diversity.

Cheers,
Cloudtrance

John Scott 06-02-2006 12:24 AM

Sim there are bad eggs in any racial group. Shouldn't write off the entire race because of a few bad eggs.

caffeine_kitty 06-02-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim
i hate blacks.

oopss...doesn't sounds nice.....

tell us your not serious.

G10 06-02-2006 12:59 AM

I have heard this said before here and have found it amusing, actually to the point it makes me laugh :D

I mean, a country that goes to another country, steals it's people and brings them back to it's own, treats a lot of them extremely bad and then people within have the audacity to say that :lol:

Maybe you should hate whites for forcing these people to come over in the first place :D

T0d 06-02-2006 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G10
I have heard this said before here and have found it amusing, actually to the point it makes me laugh :D

I mean, a country that goes to another country, steals it's people and brings them back to it's own, treats a lot of them extremely bad and then people within have the audacity to say that :lol:

Maybe you should hate whites for forcing these people to come over in the first place :D

Wasn't that a Chapel Show? Where he was a blind racist and hated blacks but he later found he was black.... classic and great show.. laughed my ass off.

Edit: Found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdoPk...earch=chapelle

John Scott 06-02-2006 01:16 AM

Hilarious video!!

G10 06-02-2006 01:23 AM

That was cool :D

Ferre 06-02-2006 04:10 AM

Sim, I'm sorry to see that you were not joking but I do agree with you on the remark of those hate PM's so here ya go;

I detest racist bastards like you who lack the intelligence and common sense to see beyond stereotypes and offend people only because of their race or color. For all I know you are a dumb and ugly little kid that can't handle his pathetic frustrations and has a few issues that can only be cured with a good beating.

Why don't you bugger off and post on the KKK forums, that's your kind and you'll feel at home there.

Abhishek 06-02-2006 04:47 AM

Sim, not good ... Not good at all ....
As ferre stated, racist people like you are just frustrated with personal issues, maybe a black classmate gets a gal and you're left without one ?? or something along the lines ...
"Racism" as defined by myself, is just the behavior of a group of a$$holes who, because of some physical differences, pretend to know better than others what is good for them, where and how they should live, how and what they should think, what should be their limits, whom they should hang on with, where they should hang, where they should be hanged.
Abhishek