Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Love Affair on the Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146054)

Dylan55 09-04-2009 06:35 AM

Love Affair on the Forum

Can you give samples of love affair that happen in the forum?

Dylan55 09-04-2009 06:40 AM

Example Kembelar and Shiri....

w3bmaster 09-04-2009 10:52 AM

I was with a girl once i meet on a forum ...

Allen Farlow 09-04-2009 11:18 AM

I met a girl I met on a forum...turned out she was a 53-year-old man.

Of course, he thought I was a sexy 29-year-old blonde ex-showgirl from Las Vegas...

Oh, that is so wrong on so many levels.

aymenbnr 09-04-2009 01:45 PM

well a forum is a bad place to meet girls

crimson_river 09-04-2009 05:54 PM

well I don't well much on "cyber love"..so i didn't notice here :D...

my_misyel 09-06-2009 06:49 PM

Yes, its possible.
I have two friends who developed their feelings through online. It started as a joke and lately their friendship became deeper.

loreyn04 09-06-2009 08:05 PM

well haven't heard of that before..
but love affairs through text messaging, i've heard a lot and seen a lot :D ...

BlackEyes 09-06-2009 10:02 PM

How long distance relationship work out? and How do love affair forums work out also?
I don't believe in love affair in forums, or even in text message..
You are not feeling the emotions..

phoenix06007 09-06-2009 11:28 PM

you're not going to feel the emotion if you don't have uniqueness in your self, and by just using others concept. that's my opinion about online relationship.

INCOME 09-07-2009 12:56 AM

Wow, can people really find his true love on line?

rjaen 09-07-2009 12:58 AM

a big bullsh*t.. hahaha!!! sorry.. :D

Dylan55 09-07-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjaen (Post 1184807)
a big bullsh*t.. hahaha!!! sorry.. :D

How sure you are that love affair on the forum is a big Bull****? When it comes to Love there's no definite place and time to express your emotions. what if a guy can only say his feeling in forums only?

It goes something like this.. Something that a guy is an intrapersonal person which his way of expressing his heart is in the way of secretive emotion by means of posting in forums etc.

Dylan55 09-07-2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INCOME (Post 1184802)
Wow, can people really find his true love on line?

There are lot of people using Internet nowadays in order to do their businesses. and among the Internet users, millions of people doing their love affair online. cyber world now is the new haven for dating. That's why even business as usual trend thread in the forum sites are simply inserting the expressionism of love.

faye valentine 09-07-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan55 (Post 1184884)
How sure you are that love affair on the forum is a big Bull****? When it comes to Love there's no definite place and time to express your emotions. what if a guy can only say his feeling in forums only?

It goes something like this.. Something that a guy is an intrapersonal person which his way of expressing his heart is in the way of secretive emotion by means of posting in forums etc.

How sure you are that love affair on the forum is "bona fide"?!

Batch 09-07-2009 02:45 AM

This can happen. Once I met one guy on some other forum. We really built up good relationship. But suddenly he stopped posting and since then (almost 3 years) we had no more connections. I really missed him. Though we stay far from each other. We were different in terms of language, nations & in many other aspects but we had true feelings for each other.

I hope once again I will be able to meet him.

zero 09-07-2009 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan55 (Post 1183182)
Can you give samples of love affair that happen in the forum?

I can't give the example of love affair that starts in forum, but there are many Love Affair happened in forum not only this forum also other forums whether webmaster site forum or not. My example for non webmaster site called Rakista.com it is forum site for rockers and non rockers site. There are many couples in Rakista.com started by flirting, forum conversation between a guy and gal, joking to each other and the friendship becomes deeper as what my_misyel said or looking textmate(but he/she is active in rakista.com). ;)

crawler 09-07-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batch (Post 1184900)
This can happen. Once I met one guy on some other forum. We really built up good relationship. But suddenly he stopped posting and since then (almost 3 years) we had no more connections. I really missed him. Though we stay far from each other. We were different in terms of language, nations & in many other aspects but we had true feelings for each other.

I hope once again I will be able to meet him.

I don't think the guy had a true feelings on you. If he was serious about it then he will find ways on communicating with you.

Sometimes, online relationship comes with bad or unknown intention, not knowing at the end he/she just only make fool of you.

Its better then to play safe and don't give your full emotions. One's personality can be seen if you really know the guy or simply meet him personally if you want an assurance.

Dylan55 09-07-2009 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faye valentine (Post 1184892)
How sure you are that love affair on the forum is "bona fide"?!

I'm not telling its bona fide but I tell only it is one way to express about it. :lol:

pctec 09-07-2009 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allen Farlow (Post 1183362)
I met a girl I met on a forum...turned out she was a 53-year-old man.

Of course, he thought I was a sexy 29-year-old blonde ex-showgirl from Las Vegas...

Oh, that is so wrong on so many levels.

I met a 29 year old blonde ex showgirl online from Vegas once... I told here I was a 23 year old stud but in reality I am...