Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Webmaster Revenue (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How to earn money from a low traffic website. (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=420469)

HowtoGuide 09-17-2017 11:48 AM

How to earn money from a low traffic website.

Hello everyone, I get 50-100 page views daily. I know it is not possible now to get adsense approval. But do there any display ad network through which I can earn few bucks?

alexander1 09-18-2017 05:10 AM

Depends on what are you offering?
CPA / PPD / Affiliate?

Clipten 09-18-2017 05:32 AM

There are many display ad networks available from which you can earn money as well.
Advertising
Clicksor
Infolinks

LMD 09-18-2017 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowtoGuide (Post 2308059)
Hello everyone, I get 50-100 page views daily. I know it is not possible now to get adsense approval. But do there any display ad network through which I can earn few bucks?

Have you applied for AdSense??

KeepItSimple 09-18-2017 07:20 AM

I don't think that Adsense has a minimum traffic requirement. It does have a lot of other requirements though, so better research online what are common reasons for rejecting and then apply. If they reject you, then try chitika or infolinks maybe.

You can also publish paid product reviews that are related to your site by the way, as an alternative income.

chanderMX 09-21-2017 12:55 AM

Thank you bro.. for infos.. i am new to blog and would like to read this forum to get to know more info

HowtoGuide 09-21-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepItSimple (Post 2308189)
I don't think that Adsense has a minimum traffic requirement. It does have a lot of other requirements though, so better research online what are common reasons for rejecting and then apply. If they reject you, then try chitika or infolinks maybe.

You can also publish paid product reviews that are related to your site by the way, as an alternative income.

Thank you for the suggestion. I already applied for infolinks and got approval within 3 hours. Will defnitely look into chitika.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LMD (Post 2308184)
Have you applied for AdSense??

No, not yet. I applied for infolinks and got approved. I am from India and your website must be live for at least six months for Adsense approval.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clipten (Post 2308168)
There are many display ad networks available from which you can earn money as well.
Advertising
Clicksor
Infolinks

Never heard about clicksor. Will definitely take a look into that. Thank you for the advice.

macdee 09-21-2017 09:47 AM

Ad sense is the best but can be hard to get at first. A human checks it to see if its looks good.

Cashstock 09-23-2017 07:58 AM

Well, if your site is getting low traffic it is quite difficult to earn money.. But you can try Adsense or affiliate marketing.. If you have reviews site then go for combination of both

linux7802 09-24-2017 04:22 AM

If you are having traffic from out side India like US, UK than you can hope some kind of earning from Google Adsense else its very difficult to earn some good money.

You can try to signup for affiliate program related to your websites as well as CPA programs as they provides good commissions.

BatGuy 09-26-2017 04:12 AM

Admaven for pop ads. Adsupply or Mgid for banners.

seangugerty 10-01-2017 09:34 AM

Checkout click bank, They have some versatile products and decent payouts for your conversions.

ish5501 10-06-2017 07:28 AM

You must try to get Adsense approval. Since then you can use adsense alternatives like infolinks, revenuehits, chitika.....etc advertising network. Also try to sell affiliate products

peterson6 10-08-2017 07:41 AM

usability problems of Website

Different issues with website become a cause of customers to website errors and usability problems become main reasons of and finally its ranking goes down.
it will surely help you to solve your problem .Firstly the solution of this issue may become more helpful to raise your earning.
First address these issue it will surely help you to achieve your target.

qwerty113 10-08-2017 10:01 AM

Are you in a niche with a lot of expensive products? Qualified traffic to a yacht travel page might be worth a ton (linking to yacht rentals or something), while traffic to a spam site is worth a lot less.

sanusense 10-11-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowtoGuide (Post 2308059)

It is possible to earn with those amount of visitors in Affiliate Marketing, but the target visitors must be laser targeted to the product.

So, I would suggest you to create a niche site, where you can target a specific product type and I have seen people were making $100-250 monthly with roughly 200/day visitors. Try with Amazon - make sure you create your content with the ratio of 70:30 (which is Informational:Affiliate Content).

Don't go for high ticket items at first, because they take ages to convert and CR is lower. Select product between $50-200 of range and create articles around it. You'll earn quite a decent amount of money in few months.

paulmrema 11-16-2017 10:04 PM

To get Google Adsense approval depends on several factors. 1.Amount of post your blog have (900+ word count). 2.They will look on your about page. 3.Privacy and policy page. 4.Quality of your contents and so on.
But you can try other ads networks with fast approval like BidVertiser, Propellerads, infolinks and chitika.

villagehosting 11-16-2017 10:46 PM

google will support few language only , may be if you write article in your mother tongue google may not be approve yours , you can also try affiliate network from that also u can earn more

i am also face issue , google adsense not suppose tamil language for more read google support article

---

Affrevenue1 12-05-2017 02:23 AM

Try adsense or apply for affiliate marketing network and promote nice related offers.

Warden7 12-05-2017 04:28 AM

Have you tried JS crypto mining? Check out Pop-coin.co and Coinhive.com, they can also help you earn.