Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Any tactics to make the waking up inn the morning easier? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423636)

AliceWallace 12-07-2017 05:31 AM

Any tactics to make the waking up inn the morning easier?
 
Any tactics to make the waking up in the morning easier?

LMD 12-07-2017 07:00 AM

Tactics? :lol: What, exactly is the problem?

ScriptMan 12-08-2017 04:58 AM

Go to bed earlier. You will wake up just fine.

selfmastery 12-11-2017 09:19 AM

Ok I can help here, because I have a nasty habit of hitting the snooze or switching the alarm off.

It's seriously simple, but devilishly fiendish: you set your phone alarm at a reasonable time, let's say 7:00am, and just before you go to bed, you put the phone far away. So that you need to actually get out of bed to silence it, hard part is done, you're out of bed now.

Obviously if you have a alarm clock, just do the same thing, in fact use both. Put them in opposite ends of the room, that way you need to switch off both.

addaminsane 12-14-2017 10:25 PM

less and less processed foods ... make sure to balance out the acidic nature of proteins with greens and veggies ... make root veggies a bigger ratio of carb source, with fruits and bitter herbs such as coffee, cacao, coca, kratom, kava, etc. used as more of a rewarding treat than a staple ...

Rosenborg 12-17-2017 09:05 PM

There is a lot of reasons why you may have trouble waking up in the morning.

Here are some thing you can look ant take action on, and some of them have already been mentioned.

1. Go earlier to bed, we are all different, some need 8 hours of sleep others need 4, find out what your body needs.

2. Eat healthier, fast food and processed food makes your body dull and sluggish.

3. Exercise, yes you may be tired after a workout, but your body will thank for it in the long run.

4. Don’t look at a screen an hour before bed, and no it’s not a joke. Many screens emits blue waves/particles that wakes your brain where it should sleeping.

5. Could be too much stress in your day, get rid of all the annoyance or just meditate, I know it may sound stupid for some, but it really can help.

6. Get that phone or alarm clock away so you can’t reach it, without getting out of bed.

If you want a great book on the subject there is two I have read.

Sleep smarter – by Shawn Stevenson

Miracle morning – by Hal Elrod <- More about making your morning routine and getting a better life trough it.

Good luck.

AliceWallace 12-18-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosenborg (Post 2318246)
There is a lot of reasons why you may have trouble waking up in the morning.

Here are some thing you can look ant take action on, and some of them have already been mentioned.

1. Go earlier to bed, we are all different, some need 8 hours of sleep others need 4, find out what your body needs.

2. Eat healthier, fast food and processed food makes your body dull and sluggish.

3. Exercise, yes you may be tired after a workout, but your body will thank for it in the long run.

4. Donít look at a screen an hour before bed, and no itís not a joke. Many screens emits blue waves/particles that wakes your brain where it should sleeping.

5. Could be too much stress in your day, get rid of all the annoyance or just meditate, I know it may sound stupid for some, but it really can help.

6. Get that phone or alarm clock away so you canít reach it, without getting out of bed.

If you want a great book on the subject there is two I have read.

Sleep smarter Ė by Shawn Stevenson

Miracle morning Ė by Hal Elrod <- More about making your morning routine and getting a better life trough it.

Good luck.

Thank you,

Great advise, I must say that I have tried the 6th but it doesn't help :lol:

Rosenborg 12-18-2017 07:07 AM

Then get it further away :)

AliceWallace 12-18-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosenborg (Post 2318305)
Then get it further away :)

yes, will do my best :lol::mrgreen:

ZunuZunu 12-19-2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceWallace (Post 2317193)
Any tactics to make the waking up in the morning easier?

If you sleep a lot then sleeping early should be the first step.

If you still find it difficult to wake up after completing your sleep then it means you have trained your brain to wake up late. In that case find out what makes you wake up, is it time? Is it light? Or alarm?

If its time then tell someone to move the clock forward.

If its light then tell someone to switch on lights on that time.

If its alarm then tell someone to set the alarm time earlier.

BTW, if you do not sleep enough (7 hours) then you need to find ways to sleep more :)

AliceWallace 12-19-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZunuZunu (Post 2318398)
If you sleep a lot then sleeping early should be the first step.

If you still find it difficult to wake up after completing your sleep then it means you have trained your brain to wake up late. In that case find out what makes you wake up, is it time? Is it light? Or alarm?

If its time then tell someone to move the clock forward.

If its light then tell someone to switch on lights on that time.

If its alarm then tell someone to set the alarm time earlier.

BTW, if you do not sleep enough (7 hours) then you need to find ways to sleep more :)

Thank you!;)

Ahmedmanoo 12-20-2017 01:52 PM

just sleep earlier

unihost 12-21-2017 05:17 AM

You can do sports or take a cold shower to stay energetic and don`t fall asleep somewhere in the middle of your way to workplace.

Mimi99 12-29-2017 02:42 PM

I read the "Miracle Morning", had some great tips in it.
Brush your teeth right away...it will give you a couple minutes to wake up...

CLMB Marketing 12-31-2017 11:30 AM

There are some great suggestions above.

One thing that I have found is creating a morning routine that you actually enjoy.

That could be coffee, or tea, in a nice relaxing spot. It could be morning muffins or a hearty breakfast. It could be a jog or a walk along the waterfront. Etc. What it is depends on who you are, but once you start looking forward to that daily routine, it makes it much easier to wake up in the morning.

AliceWallace 01-02-2018 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLMB Marketing (Post 2319924)
There are some great suggestions above.

One thing that I have found is creating a morning routine that you actually enjoy.

That could be coffee, or tea, in a nice relaxing spot. It could be morning muffins or a hearty breakfast. It could be a jog or a walk along the waterfront. Etc. What it is depends on who you are, but once you start looking forward to that daily routine, it makes it much easier to wake up in the morning.



Thank you.

kamlesh417 01-04-2018 12:07 PM

My tactic to wake up early is drink a lot of water before you go to bed and definitely within a few hours your bladder will force you to wake up.

And one more trick that i heard from old ages that "IF you ask your pillow to wake you up after a certain hours then it will, actually its a psychology type thing. Our brain has immense power and it responds even when we are sleeping, SO its not the Pillow that wakes you up but the Brain. Try it !! you will surely reply me with a big Thank You

LMD 01-04-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamlesh417 (Post 2320354)
My tactic to wake up early is drink a lot of water before you go to bed and definitely within a few hours your bladder will force you to wake up.

And one more trick that i heard from old ages that "IF you ask your pillow to wake you up after a certain hours then it will, actually its a psychology type thing. Our brain has immense power and it responds even when we are sleeping, SO its not the Pillow that wakes you up but the Brain. Try it !! you will surely reply me with a big Thank You

That big glass of water before bed time, and waking you up "within a few hours" will interrupt your sleep patterns within the 6-8 hours the average person needs. And, it won't take long - if done regularly - to mess your natural rhythms needed in your daily activities.

Hey, if your brain connects with the pillow and somehow wakes you up on time, fill yer boots! ;)

But, don't depend on it to wake you up for an early meeting or appointment. I'd still recommend the alarm clock. :lol:

kamlesh417 01-04-2018 01:28 PM

Well If you are a Business guy you wont be getting time to sleep for 6-8 hours. and that pillow thing helps when you have the ability to pass the alarms snoozing for hours. But for an appointment or something definitely be relied on Alarms. Because at that point of time Pillow will disappoint you. :D

LMD 01-04-2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamlesh417 (Post 2320370)
Well If you are a Business guy you wont be getting time to sleep for 6-8 hours. and that pillow thing helps when you have the ability to pass the alarms snoozing for hours. But for an appointment or something definitely be relied on Alarms. Because at that point of time Pillow will disappoint you. :D

Doesn't matter if you are a business person or not. Sleep and health are interwoven.

However, even if you are a business guy, and only get "a few hours" a night, like you mentioned before, and can function normally day-to-day, you are either an anomaly, or you clearly won't be at the top of your game mid to late week.

For the majority of the world, 6-8 hours sleep is required to recharge for the next days assaults from life. Any less, and you begin down that sliding scale of poor focus and questionable competence. ;)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 PM.

3.8.7